Author Topic: AirClan And RainClan (Accepting - Literate - Realistic)  (Read 2975 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
AirClan And RainClan (Accepting - Literate - Realistic)
« on: September 06, 2013, 03:05:38 am »
Welcome young cat.  You have just entered the territory of two rival clans.  Both sides fight for the same reason, to feed and care for their members.  Clans are closely nit and bonded group of cats that all care for each other it is and safest place for a cat to live.  Turn around if you don't like it. But if your ready for a new life continue on young one.

Welcome to this warrior cat roleplay.  This is a realistic and literate roleplay.  If you do not want to or can't write at least one paragraph then this isn't the roleplay for you.  The two clans are AirClan and RainClan.  AirClan is alike from WindClan and Rain is alike from RiverClan.  Please take the time to read the plot, bubbles, rules and form.

Rules
No controling some ones cat.
No perfect cats.
No powerplay or god mods.
No killing some ones cat without permission.
No seriously wounding some ones cat without permission.
No being your own mentor/apprentice or mate.
Time Skip when mating.
No bad words unless warrior cuss (Mouse brain, fox dung)
No playing as a cat from the book.
No naming a cat the, sock, same name as a character from the book.
Realistic names only unless there is a story behind the strange name.  Example -  My cat Rockettail's father was a kittypet named Rocket.  He was named after him.
Add drama but don't overdo it.
Only make as many cats you can handle.

Plot
The plot is simple.  AirClan and RainClan are at war because of limited space and Leaf Bare is on its way.

Form
I want full sentences, not a much of words.

Username:
Name:
Past Names:
Appearance: (Words - Required)
Appearance: (Picture - not needed)
Clan:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
History:
Mate:
Kits:
Kin:
Other:
Roleplay Sample:
Password:  There are two random words in the intro and rules.  Find them to prove you read it.

The Cats
Brown - Tom
Pink - She-cat

AirClan

Leader - Twinstripe - Tan tabby with Y shaped stripe on back and yellow eyes. RustBucket
Deputy
- Open
Medicine Cat - Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice - Open
Warriors - Mudstream - Mottled brown-tawny with flecks of white and black. Fatsoda
Queens -
Kits -
Elders -

RainClan

Leader - Open
Deputy - Open
Medicine Cat - Rabbitfoot - All white with one front right black paw.  Blue eyes, blind. RustBucket
Medicine Cat Apprentice - Open
Warriors -
Queens -
Kits -
Elders -

Loners -
Rouges -
Kittypets -
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:08:12 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: AirClan And RainClan (Accepting - Literate - Realistic)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 03:18:45 am »
The Cats

Username: RustBucket
Name: Twinstar
Past Names: Twinkit, Twinpaw, Twinstripe
Appearance: I am a tan tabby cat named after the Y shaped stripe on my back.  I have yellow eyes and white toes.
Appearance: (Picture - not needed)
Clan: AirClan
Personality: Umm that's a toughy.  I am mostly calm and friendly.  I hope that cats feel like they can come to me for anything and trust that I will help them.  I am trustworthy and I wont tell a secret unless I see it as a threat to the clan.  But if you are constantly doing something stupid or just being plain annoying I am going to get angry.  So don't constantly come to me with something mouse brained.
Strengths: He can run very fast and very food eye sight.
Weaknesses: He has a horrible sense of smell.
Fears: I am afriade I will fail my clan.
Likes:  I like well behaved kits and apprentices.  I enjoy training with the apprentices and warriors.
Dislikes: I hate it when cats can't stand up for what they did or accept their flaws.  I get when cats cheat or lie.
History: I don't really like staring my past but every one in the clan should already know it.  I was born in RiverClan and lived my first three moons there.  Then I was taken to be moved into WindClan.  RiverClan believed I was lost and killed by a fox or badger.  In WindClan Stripestar told the clan I was a lost loner kit in need of a place to stay.  The clan slowly accepted me into the clan.  After I became a warrior somehow a warrior by the name of Runningfox was able to learn who my real parents where.  Stripestar couldn't take the heat on him and left the clan after naming me the deputy of the clan.
Mate: None
Kits: None
Kin: Lillypad, sister.  Stripestar, father.  Riverpath, mother.
Other:
Roleplay Sample:The sky was clear, only a few puffy white clouds floated in the endless blue sky.  The meadow's long green hairs swayed and danced softly in the light wind.  A tan tabby cat sat calmly in the grass.  His yellow eyes were half closed and only the tip of his tail moved.  Twinstar, the cat, stood and shook himself.  Lose grass fell off him as he did.  He sniffed the air and fell quickly into a crouch.  He moved close to the ground, his ears pointing ahead and his tail up above the ground.  He suddenly sprang into action.  He ran with his head straight out.  His long and quick legs pulling out as long as they could.  His eyes were set on a running brown hare.
Password:  Not needed for me.

Username: Flatsoda
Name: Mudstream
Past Names: Mudkit, Mudpaw
Appearance: Her pelt is more of a mottled brown-tawny with flecks of white and black. Brindles begin at her nape and revert to spots that end at her rump; markings cover chest and upper legs. White socks and tail tip, white underbelly as well. Soft, baby-blue eyes; faintly blind because she has a condition where her eyes easily build up with tears, dust/ect and they are extremely sensitive.
Rank: Doesn't care what ranking she is given, but would take warrior?
Clan: Airclan
Personality: She prefers not to fight, not to attend to war. Although fighting does not appeal to her, she still has the will (and the claws) to defend what she believes is right. She normally acts in an upbeat, happy attitude.  She's not perfect, though; she can easily get jealous and she has mild anger issues if she's emotionally disturbed that much.
Strengths: She has the will to fight, but hides it. She can run moderately fast, but can jump higher. She also has a slightly heightened sense of hearing.
Weaknesses: Her eyes are very sensitive to dust, therefor if another opponent kicks dust into her eyes, she'll be temporarily, or permanently, blinded.
Fears: She fears rivers from childhood memories and the fact that she just does not like her pelt getting soaked in fish-water.
Likes: The sweet smell of honeysuckle, the feeling of warm bedding, the security of a clan that will protect her and feed her. Plus watermelons. Weird lust for the sticky insides of watermelons.
Dislikes: Rivers, water.

History: Oh, you want to here my story? Okay, it's short and sweet because I'm not too fond of it.
I was born into Windclan not too long ago. My mum told me that we were a part of the clan, that they were just hiding from us, but come about my 6th moon I realized that she was lying all along and we were outcasts and that my father was a kittypet. Yes, I do come from kittypet blood- but you realize that you possibly came from kittypet blood, too? You don't know your ancestors.
I had a brother, Icebreeze; Starclan forbid, we could get into so much trouble together! Unfortunately, when we were out without our mum knowing it, we had climbed up on a log as I was trying to get my brother to test out his skills. He was blind then, as it progressed over the moons. He grabbed ahold of my tail, and oh, how did I did my nails into that poor, old and shabby log; but that did not stop his body from falling into the whitewater below. I nearly jumped after him.
I was afraid that mum would hate me.
So I left, and I found this place. I figured that there would be clans here, just as mother said - and yep, there were. Such a shame that they are fighting, though. No good comes from war.

Mate: -
Kits: -
Kin: Sunclaw - Mother ("Mum"), unknown of her origin and location at this time. Leonard - kittypet, but never knew him; asks mother about him, but she never responds. Icebreeze - brother ("Icy"), longs to see him again, sorry for; always knew him for his big, bright blue eyes, no matter how blind he was.

Roleplay Sample: As the ivory moon shown over midnight, Mudstream woke and stretched her tapering body. It was time for Moonhigh patrolling, again; this was was, the third time in a row? She certainly must make a good patroller, then. As another warrior whispered her name impatiently, she raced out on paws daring to make a noise and wake the entire clan up. "Ready," she whispered to the group, trailing behind. Her ears perked and she blinked furiously, not letting a single bug land in her eyes.
As the patrol veered closer to the end, she heard a faint crack; the splitting of a twig. She hissed to alert the others, claws unsheathing from their softened resting place. She directed the others to the place where she had heard it.
She smelled Rainclan.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:09:10 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 03:19:31 am »
Reserved
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 04:29:39 am »
[ May we begin posting out applications? This role play seems very exciting! ^.^ ]
:D Lilly :D

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 02:25:47 pm »
[ May we begin posting out applications? This role play seems very exciting! ^.^ ]
You must fill out the form before roleplaying.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 03:05:16 am »
[ It just deleted my application -.- ]
:D Lilly :D

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 08:40:39 pm »
Oh god I hate that!  Try coping it next time before posting it.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline FinalReichenbach

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 09:51:10 am »
[ Hello! Is it okay if I join?~ It might take me a couple of moments to fill in the character form ^.^ ]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:59:52 am by FinalReichenbach »

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 12:26:04 am »
Lemme get my roleplaying pants on... bit rusty on warrior cats because I haven't read the series in a while / roleplayed as 'em.

Username: Flatsoda
Name: Mudstream
Past Names: Mudkit, Mudpaw
Appearance: Her pelt is more of a mottled brown-tawny with flecks of white and black. Brindles begin at her nape and revert to spots that end at her rump; markings cover chest and upper legs. White socks and tail tip, white underbelly as well. Soft, baby-blue eyes; faintly blind because she has a condition where her eyes easily build up with tears, dust/ect and they are extremely sensitive.
Rank: Doesn't care what ranking she is given, but would take warrior?
Clan: Airclan
Personality: She prefers not to fight, not to attend to war. Although fighting does not appeal to her, she still has the will (and the claws) to defend what she believes is right. She normally acts in an upbeat, happy attitude.  She's not perfect, though; she can easily get jealous and she has mild anger issues if she's emotionally disturbed that much.
Strengths: She has the will to fight, but hides it. She can run moderately fast, but can jump higher. She also has a slightly heightened sense of hearing.
Weaknesses: Her eyes are very sensitive to dust, therefor if another opponent kicks dust into her eyes, she'll be temporarily, or permanently, blinded.
Fears: She fears rivers from childhood memories and the fact that she just does not like her pelt getting soaked in fish-water.
Likes: The sweet smell of honeysuckle, the feeling of warm bedding, the security of a clan that will protect her and feed her. Plus watermelons. Weird lust for the sticky insides of watermelons.
Dislikes: Rivers, water.

History: Oh, you want to here my story? Okay, it's short and sweet because I'm not too fond of it.
I was born into Windclan not too long ago. My mum told me that we were a part of the clan, that they were just hiding from us, but come about my 6th moon I realized that she was lying all along and we were outcasts and that my father was a kittypet. Yes, I do come from kittypet blood- but you realize that you possibly came from kittypet blood, too? You don't know your ancestors.
I had a brother, Icebreeze; Starclan forbid, we could get into so much trouble together! Unfortunately, when we were out without our mum knowing it, we had climbed up on a log as I was trying to get my brother to test out his skills. He was blind then, as it progressed over the moons. He grabbed ahold of my tail, and oh, how did I did my nails into that poor, old and shabby log; but that did not stop his body from falling into the whitewater below. I nearly jumped after him.
I was afraid that mum would hate me.
So I left, and I found this place. I figured that there would be clans here, just as mother said - and yep, there were. Such a shame that they are fighting, though. No good comes from war.

Mate: -
Kits: -
Kin: Sunclaw - Mother ("Mum"), unknown of her origin and location at this time. Leonard - kittypet, but never knew him; asks mother about him, but she never responds. Icebreeze - brother ("Icy"), longs to see him again, sorry for; always knew him for his big, bright blue eyes, no matter how blind he was.

Roleplay Sample: As the ivory moon shown over midnight, Mudstream woke and stretched her tapering body. It was time for Moonhigh patrolling, again; this was was, the third time in a row? She certainly must make a good patroller, then. As another warrior whispered her name impatiently, she raced out on paws daring to make a noise and wake the entire clan up. "Ready," she whispered to the group, trailing behind. Her ears perked and she blinked furiously, not letting a single bug land in her eyes.
As the patrol veered closer to the end, she heard a faint crack; the splitting of a twig. She hissed to alert the others, claws unsheathing from their softened resting place. She directed the others to the place where she had heard it.
She smelled Rainclan.

Password:  bubbles, sock. [i hope? ono]

i hope this is good enough ghghfhgkfgfsd
edit: OH LORDY DAY DID I WRITE A NOVEL
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 12:29:10 am by Flatsoda »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 02:06:55 am »
Sorry I kind of spoofed.  Your accepted.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru