Author Topic: Intuos 5 Tablet- Pressure sensitivity not working. I'm begging for help.  (Read 1483 times)

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
As mentioned in the title, I've gotten a new Intuos5 drawing tablet on my birthday, August Seventh. When I first tried to draw with it there was no pressure sensitivity and I didn't think it had it so I shrugged it off. A few days later, BAM, sensitivity! Then about a week ago, it happened over and over again. Let me show you:
-Logging on, opening .sai, drawing. NO sensitivity-
New day:
~Logging on, opening .sai, BAM! Sensitivity~
Up till now: For four straight days in a row:
Sensitivity: LOLNOPE.

-
I have no idea what to do.. Please help me- I have requests to do. I don't want to end up with a bunch of angry people leaving without their art I promised.
Thanks, sincerely, Re.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Intuos 5 Tablet- Pressure sensitivity not working. I'm begging for help.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 11:38:16 pm »
I won't be angry with you. :o But, let's see... that's pretty strange that it worked for you before.
Are you sure you aren't doing anything wrong, or did you do something with the tablet perhaps that could be causing this?
Technology can be tricky sometimes, and I don't know why it's acting like that really...
Did you possibly have someone look into it, like someone who knows about what might be going on with it...?

Yeah, I'm not much help but I'm trying.. :o It could be something else other than the tablet though.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Intuos 5 Tablet- Pressure sensitivity not working. I'm begging for help.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 03:54:13 am »
(I'm not sure if this makes sense or if it's even possible but it's just a suggestion)
 You could try reinstalling it's program/driver