Author Topic: .:The Fight to Survive:. Cheetah Rp [Accepting Applications!]  (Read 10151 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Fight to Survive:. Cheetah Rp [Accepting Applications!]
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2013, 08:58:17 pm »
((Welcome! ^^))

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2013, 09:09:45 pm »

Thanks. Ah, yes, that picture.. It took me a while to find one like that. I'm quite happy- and surprised - how my application turned out as normally they're rubbish.))

Ardor lay on a small patch of grass blades with her claws unsheathed, her fores stretched with her small visage resting on them. Her pendulum flicked solemnly, an audible thud whenever it collided with the lush earth under her. A pant continued to filter through her maw as she lay there restlessly. With a quick glance around the members, Ardor closed her eyelids and tried to fall asleep in the new day due to herself not being able to sleep well last night. Shifting her weight over onto her stomach, she supported herself onto her side with a quick roll. The cheetahs around seemed to be doing something, unlike her. She decided to be lazy for a day and do nothing; as she always does.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2013, 10:13:49 pm »
Matahari watched as few of the cheetahs padded away from th area, sighing she let out a yawn and leapt down from the rock. Landing swiftly on the ground she peered around and glanced in the direction of the river; many of the cheetahs seeming to be gathering near the river. Deciding that it would be a good chance for her to meet others of her kind the fae slowly padded towards the river. Stopping as she got to it the black spotted feline lowered into a crouching position and dipped her head then lapping up the cool water. Sighing she lifted her head the sounds piercing her ears, her tail flicking the ground as she waited for some to pass and to interact with.

Zuvan watched as the other cheetahs began to interact and gather around the river, being a feline who didn't like to socialize he ler out a grunt and lifted to his paws. Turning the brute leapt off the trunk and jumped to the ground with the thud, sighing he began padding away. Shooting one last glance towards the gathering felines; then whipping around. His attention on a female who also seemed to not want to socialize. Putting his head down slightly he continued to pad off through the savannah his long tail flicking as his paws tapped the dirt.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2013, 10:29:16 pm »

(Hardyharrhar... -after reading Zuvan's application-  Another laid back cheetah? Woo.))

The juvenile cheetah struggled to go to sleep. The blaring sunlight in her eyes didn't help much and she was beginning to get agitated. Her auditories perked at the sound of footsteps going beside her, in curiosity Ardor opened one eye to find a male a few years advanced in age. She figured she didn't have much to do so she lazily shifted her weight under her haunches and stood up, a few tracks behind the male. Following him in a lazy interest, her plume flicked sideways as she began to gain on him.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2013, 11:28:21 pm »
((Yep very laid back :) ))

Zuvan padded through the savannah the sun continuing to burn his pelt as small herd were still visable in the distance. Letting out a sigh he continued to flick his tail as he continued onward. An unfamiliar scent soon wafting into his snout causing him the turn his head slightly, then the pattering of pawsteps causing him to come to a sudden halt. Smiling he turned to see a youngster curiously padding behind him, looking at the cub he tilted his head then glanced around realising she was alone. Shrugging the brute sat on his hanuches and continued to look at the youngster. "Well hello there, young one." He smiled his white tipped tail tapping against the ground as the sun beamed onto his back.
DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2013, 12:34:12 am »

Kikji

The female cheetah stretched out on the rock, swiveling her ears in any direction to pick up any sound of danger. Movement caught Kikji's attention as she noticed a youngster trotting after a male cheetah, and she guessed it was either curious or it was the cub of the male. Shrugging, she raised her head, inspecting the two as her tail curled in amusement. Still, she wasn't up to socializing and she preferred to be isolated and at least study the cheetahs from her area.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2013, 06:11:46 am »

Samba noticed the other cheetah moving towards him, but kept his ground. She stood quite a close and far way from the male Cheetah... Samba's ears swivelled hearing the female talk, "Hello." Samba turned to her and saw she was doing a flirtatious smile. Samba smiled with a little chuckle and replied, "Hi there." He flicked his tail, and sat down.

{{Meh, short!}}

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2013, 10:59:09 pm »

"Hello," she replied, flicking her pendulum. As she examined the adult, she frowned as if confused. "What's that little.. mane thing on your back?" Ardor asked, gesturing to the whiter patch of fur on his back. "Why is it like that?" Swatting the ground with her tail in frustration in being not able to understand, Ardor sighed and glanced to her own back which the white 'stuff' hadn't grown thicker yet. Her eyes began to grow wide as she glanced behind the male. (D'you mind if there is a lion creeping around?)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2013, 11:11:34 pm »
Zuvan peered at a female cheetah in the distance a small smile growing across his face, then turning to look back at the cub as she spoke. A low chuckle escaped his maw as he shrugged "To be honest, I don't really know.." He shrugged peering at the tuft on his back then at the cubs. "I guess we just have them" he added another shrug driving across his shoulders. The males head tilted and his eyes narrowed as the cubs eyes widened, turning his head he noticed a lion not to far away from them, hissing he turned to face the lion placing himself heside the cub incase they needed to make a run and he could grab her. "Just don't move to much or tease the beast, we should be fine.." He muttered peering back at the golden feline, his teeth shawing as his fur stood up.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2013, 11:13:57 pm »
(Merp waiting for Duna.