Author Topic: Objects unseen?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline GoodWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Objects unseen?
« on: September 08, 2013, 04:58:41 pm »
Hey I need help, really bad, I'm starting to freak out!
Ok, so I go into map maker and map this map with fun stuff, coolie-o things right? well, once i get onto feralheart in-game, get on a certain chara and explor my map once i enter cape, the object i put in is not there! :O
I quickly log out and go back into map maker, i see my objects and where they should be and all, i click test and they're still there...
I saved my map and everything but everytime i go onto in-game and check my maps the objects are still not there!
Is there like a object maximum or something? Because I try and try to delete, save, delete, save but the certain object i put in is still somehow lost. Please help meeeeee!!

Btw, before anyone asks I cannot be able to put screenies up for further information for y'all to help me out, idk why but re-read if you need to. Srry :/
I have nothing... so don't bother looking at this xD

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Objects unseen?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 05:05:25 pm »
If you added them to any of the object groups that comes with FeralHeart, then it won't show in the game.
You need to go into Object Maker and save those objects in a group that doesn't exist, so it will make a new one for you. c:

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 05:09:50 pm »
Coolie-o things? Oh..

You are the one making the mistake to put them to the right folder. Now if you download it, don't just dump all the files into my_objects. It depends if it is a material, particle, object etc.

Object files are files that have ".object" . All these go to objects.
If you don't have that object file the object won't work, it's very important.

If you struggle to put thing's into place, PM the person that made the object's and ask them where all the files have to be put in. c:

Offline wolfspirit999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Live well laugh often love much~
    • View Profile
    • Wolf Kin
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 08:15:46 pm »
It's not just if you put the objects into the default groups (Just expanding on Ruby) Try re-saving them from eg. MyPlants or Randomness into a new group called MyPlants2 or Randomness2

I have experienced such myself, so good luck!

Offline GoodWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 11:05:15 pm »
hey thx for the feedback ruby and Quai it really helped, rita i didn't quite understand yur post though. i didn't download a map i made one, the object i put in that map though dissappered when i checked in in-game, meaning i didn't test it in map maker. but now it's fixed. :)
I have nothing... so don't bother looking at this xD