Author Topic: *~Corrupted~*  (Read 1342 times)

Offline frogger123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • Pickles are amazing
    • View Profile
*~Corrupted~*
« on: September 09, 2013, 10:41:18 am »
The Corrupted Souls

"To be corrupted is to be renewed, not to be punished, now make one of the renewed souls angry, thats being punished." ~ Nico

Current Season:
Fall

Plotline:

The wolves of this pack are those called,"The Corrupted." Although we seem like normal wolves, take a closer look, our eyes are stained a purple hue, sometimes even green. The Corrupted ones weren't always evil, well maybe they were but you wouldn't know, simply because they are corrupted. It all began with a single wolf named Nico, his eyes stained a tainted lime green hue, he wasn't always corrupted, but it was his duty now to lead The Corruption, and Corrupt more Souls. But he hides things from his pack, secrets that they must find out  on their own, but what is the worth of the information when it may get you killed if you fail to receive it in the right way ?

Customs:

Corrupting Ritual: A wolf will be buried in a hole dug as a tunnel, no matter how old the wolf is, after six months wolves must be corrupted, or else mothers face the consequences.  The wolf must have their eyes shut the entire time of the ritual, after that, staying in the darkness for that long would corrupt them, the ceremony can only be conducted once every full moon half moon, or new moon. (wolves must change their eye color to Purple or limegreen, its great if it looks unnatural because thats how their supposed to look.)

Ranking ritual: Wolves will get chances to rank up, ranking up requires the alpha's approval and an "honor-mark" (scar) to make sure your reminded of your rank. Depending on what rank you are the Alpha's line will sound like this," <name> do you accept your path and honor-mark, only to make this pack proud, and bring us more to gift with the corruption ?"
Depending on the wolf's answer he/she will recieve the rank they've earned.

Ranks and Markings for that rank are listed below:

Recruit: As a recruit if you pass Nico's test he will give you an honor-mark of the "family" crest, a C with a diagnol scratch going through the middle of it. (Number of Recruits allowed during one moon is : 30 we accept ten members every new, half and full moon.)

Formazone: Those that are in training recieve a second scar vertically across where their C was placed. ( Number of this rank is normally thirty)

Infector: Those that are scouts, or recruit for the pack are called infectors and get two scars acrossed their chest, crossing diagnolly in an X. They dig the tunnels for the Corrupting Ritual. (rank number often unlimited)

Kampe: Those that go out on the battle field first, they recieve a scar on the front of their leg, in the form of an A standing for the word Advancing (rank number is often unlimited)

The Silent: These are our assassins and spies, those that go out silently and kill wolves that plot against our pack, they receive a series of scars acrossed their mouth making it seem as though the mouth is stitched acrossed to make them silent. (There may only be ten of these wolves)

Dawa: The Medical wolf, the wolf that brings us herbal remedies to heal our wounds, and foresee prophecies
(There are three of the Dawa).

Andreman: This is the Beta of the pack, they will recieve a scratch acrossed their neck, and a scratch beside their C marking. (There is only ONE beta)

Oscuro: Our leader, the one and only, he recieves a large X over his Corruption Crest.
(There are currently no acceptions to be leader or Nico will eat your face c:)

--------------------------------

Extras: If a wolf has trained a pup, he will recieve an honor-mark on his shoulder.

If one has been a father or mother to a pup, both will recieve an X on their chest for each pup in the litter.

those that have been exiled, or on watch will recieve an X acrossed their forehead.

----------------

Presets: None

Maps: None (we may have maps that are not permanent but just for fun !)

Members: Frogger123 (I'm suh lonely)

Exiled: None

Allies: None yet.

Enemies: None, but this will fill in rather quickly.
-------------------------------------------
Rules:
1. No powerplaying or godmodding around, we're corrupted but we don't have powers.

2. Mates are allowed but since the heart of a Corrupted wolf is...well....corrupted you shouldn't instamate.

3. If you have any suggestions for prophecies P.M or whisper me about it ! I hate it when others try to make a prophecy when no one else knows what your doing or what the heck your saying.

4. Feel free to break rules and start some drama ! That's what makes a roleplay fun ! But don't be over dramatic, or make drama as we're traveling to camp from recruiting. Dun be an attention hog -.-

5. Wings are allowed, this isn't considered power playing to me anymore because dude,come on, ITS APART OF THIS PERSONS CHARACTER ! I don't consider it power playing if you can actually show that your character has it and is able to actually usefully use their advantage. (No that does not mean your wolf can't have a disability but no powers unless feral heart adds a mod that can make you fire some lasers o3o Just kidding haha no -.-)

6. If you feel sad during a roleplay because hey, the RP is sorta grimdark. Just make a joke OOC and I won't yell at you about it but make sure its in these bracket dudes over here ---> ))) or ]]]

Thats all thanks ! Please read the quote below and PM me or look for me recruiting on FH !

A Quote from our Alpha: This pack is active, mapless, plotted, soon to have a website, accepting wolves with semirealistic pelt colors and semi-literate to literate roleplaying skills.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:56:53 am by Talenthewolf »
PICKLES:

Know to be sour, and loved by many <3