Author Topic: That embarassing moment  (Read 3081 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
That embarassing moment
« on: September 10, 2013, 11:41:58 am »
Have you ever had a moment in-game where you simply wanted to crawl under a rock and hide forever? I have. Well here can post about it!

Story 1:
I was rping as a wolf pup, and she was about to be tucked down into bed when my friend started whispering me. But when Silvia told her momma she loved her, I accidently whispered it to my friend. <_> Nothing could have been more embarrassing...

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: That embarassing moment
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 01:49:15 pm »
Heehee, I understand the feels there. xD At least it was obviously a roleplay message, right? Just tell your friend, "Woops, that was meant for Local chat!" and I'm sure they'd understand. ^^

Meanwhile I'm trying to think of a good situation to tell about, but for some reason they're not coming to me this morning... Hmmm...
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 02:16:54 pm »
Lol, I think the moment I wanted to crawl into a rock is after I was helping out two of my friends to search for a group to try out. When I seemed to have find one after an hour or so, we found they were far from what we expected. We took off to find another somewhere else, but I was kinda in "bad me! bad me!" mode for the whole while. o/n/o
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 02:21:30 pm »
Hehe x3
Once my friend finally registered for FeralHeart and tried to stalk me typing "HI WILL U B MAI FRIENDZ??" I was running from him around South Pole.. /).(\ I think I had another but I can't think what happened..

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Mewwn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 03:09:37 pm »
...So... this person was chatting with everyone in Gen and he goes "Should I really break up with my gf?" And I kept switching from Local to Gen, and I got stuck in Gen thinking I clicked local and I just shouted out "YES, DO IT!" .... And everyone was like "Dafuq is wrong with you?" (I ment to tell my friend to troll someone in Minecraft xD) Long story....

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 06:10:03 pm »
Oh mer god, lt happened to me a million times. That's why always concentrate to get things right. ;)

|_ /-\ \/\/ |_  BD

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 10:32:33 pm »
lol after what happened to me (See below) I always proofread my sentences now DX

So I was rping with a couple of friends, and one of them had to leave for some reason. I typed in, "Aww bye, now go poof!" but in poof I accidently pressed p instead of f, so I said, "Aww bye, now go poop!" I literally logged off the millisecond I read it in the chats.

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 07:21:23 am »
XD This is a good thread because I have plenty of stories for it.
I was RPing a literate pack (for once) and there was this guy that seemed to be flirting with my character, Harley in RP. At that time I turned to one of friends and whispered to them saying, "WTF! He is flirting with me. Please help or I will have a melt dowwnn....". I pressed enter, and guess what. Local was switched on and the whole Pack was in this small ditch, while I was face-to-face with this guy...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:05:50 am by WildWolf#1 »

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 12:53:48 am »
I have so many....it's hard to choose one.
When some random person whispered me, and I wanted to whisper back, but I forgot to change the user, and I had been whispering my friend (who was in Lonely Cave) and she told me that her chatbox was FILLED with complete nonsense XD.
So then I changed the user and whispered my other friend, who was upset because I wasn't responding to them... And then another friend of mine whispered me, and it started all over again!

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 01:04:46 am »
I know how you feel after what I did below I tried playing it like I meant to say it.

So I was RPing with one of my packs and one of my friends whispered me that two of the girls that liked him were online at the same time all in the same RP. I said i'll protect him and he said no. So I said this, "You're probably right. I'll just sit back and enjoy. ~Leh grabs bucket of popcorn ad watches~" I meant to put it in whisper but it was on local so the two girls heard it. I just wanted to hide under a bed. x.x But it all blew over. xP
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!