Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2013, 12:00:05 pm »
The pup stumbled backwards, watching as Rocky stuffed a banana into the metal box. His small tail wagged rapidly in excitement once the basically melted banana was offered to him. With a yip, he pounced on it, his paws sinking in Tithe squishy banana. He was more interested in playing with it than anything.
    Jericho raised his head and gazed over at the t.v. "Oooo, T.V.? Alright!" He barked, quickly hopping to his paws and climbing up onto the couch. Walking in a few tight circles, he finally plopped down to his haunches beside Balto, tongue lolling in joy as he stared blankly at the screen like a human.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2013, 02:50:28 pm »
Duke trotted around the island before stopping and looking around. A few seconds later he began running inti the thick brush. He magaed ti find the remainsof a squirrel and ate that.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2013, 07:13:38 pm »
Tasha remained in the bush for a few more moments, a sigh escaping her maw as she slowly clambered out the small gap. Shaking off her pelt allowing dust to fly off the peered around for a moment another sigh escaping her maw. Raising her posture the panda shepherd whipped off into the forest, her tail wagging a little as her mixed color pelt was almost visable through the bushes. Her paws thudded the ground as she hurried through the practically empty island.

Tatum shivered as a cold breeze blew past him; a snarl escaping her maw as he watched a dark figure trot past the entrance of the log. Peering out and recognising the large shap; a mutant. Crawling back a little he waited until the large canine trotted off into the farkness. Crawling out the log he shook his pelt and peered around. It all seemed quiet, letting out a huff the male lab leapt onto the log and trotted along it.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2013, 03:43:27 pm »
Balto barked eagerly as a wolf came onto the TV, howling. Rocky, meanwhile, had melted another banana and was slurping up the liquid out of the skin.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2013, 09:46:43 pm »
(Picture)will post later im on a ipod at the moment
Name:tilly
Breed:siberian husky
Sub-breed: nope purebred
Personality:she is  a kind sweet fae. she prefers pack life surounded by other dogs to life alone
Background: (Optional)
Crush:none
Mate:none
Pups:none
Other:none

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2013, 10:53:00 pm »
@jazmin- Tilly is accepted!
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2013, 11:01:49 pm »
yay can i have a recap of whats going on before i jump in please?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2013, 09:05:28 pm »
((Well nothing much; Balto, Rocky, Kiana, Jericho and Ahaz are in the small village in one of the larger huts, Tasha is sleeping under a large shrub, Tatum is ontop of a log somewhere near a river and a mutant has been spotted so everyone is wary))
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2013, 09:08:15 pm »
(ok)
tilly padded around the island unaware of the mutant that had been spotted. she caught the scent of a rabbit and followed it. she saw the creature hiding in a bush and she positioned herself so that her scent was carried away from the rabbit before darting forwards and snapping its neck.
(by the way taylor i must pm you now)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2013, 10:45:31 pm »

Tatum scented an unfamiliar scent near by his ears flicking and his nose twitched, the male lab lifted to his paws and carefully trotted along the log. Coming to the end he swiftly leapt off and landed on the forest ground with a slight thud, shaking his yellow pelt the brute quietly trotted through the bushes and peered through a small gap; noticing what seemed to be another canine. A husky to be precise. Raising a brow he peered to the left slightly and noticed a rabbit licking his lips he looked back at the fae and watched waiting for her to hunt. His tail wagging as his brow remained raised.

((Okay))
DA Account