Author Topic:  (Read 19890 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2013, 11:12:47 pm »
{{Me interacted with Kai :3 .}}

Meko watched as Tasha turned her head towards him,and flashed a smile towards him. He smiled back quickly, his tail flicking happily. He pushed himself to his paws casually, and walked away slowly. He looked behind him for a second, looking at Tasha, but then looked towards him. He walked straight into Kai, and yelped not that he was hurt, it was because he wasn't expected to walk into her. He jumped back, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Uh.." He managed to get out, he hardly could talk when he done something stupid, "Sorry!"  He looked to the ground, his chocolate eyes focusing on a twig that lay on the ground.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2013, 10:08:54 pm »
((Aww its fine darkie, its happened to me for a day or two because my phones been being a jerk...))

Kiana watched as they continued to play for a moment, a chuckle escaping her maw as she turned to Jericho who asked her a question; nodding her head a little unsure. "Yeah just, that howl; that of one of those mutants and it isn't really safe for ya'll to be out here with em' lurkin' around.." She muttered with another flick of her tail; then making a slight cough as if she was clearing her throat.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2013, 01:59:51 am »
Uh-oh, Rocky thought, hearing the howl. Balto perked his ears, then looked at the pup. "Think we might go inside?" he wondered aloud.

(Can I make a mutant charrie? Cuz that would be so fun...)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2013, 02:25:20 am »
Jericho frowned, shooting a concerned glance at his little brother, then back at the German Shepherd. "Let's go then. I don't wanna be caught out here when those stupid creatures come." He murmured slightly, turning to face the fae more. Ahaz let out a huff. "But- I wanna see it!" He complained.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2013, 10:44:18 am »
Balto comforted the little pup. "No, we don't want to see it. If you see it, you'll die. Come on," Balto urged, getting up. Or you're as good as dead, Rocky thought, forcing Jericho out of her mind for a moment. She went inside the hut, and said, "Wow!" There were sofas, tables, every type of furniture, that made Rocky wonder what happened to the humans. Maybe they were eaten by the mutants, Rocky thought.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2013, 10:43:28 pm »
((Well, maybe we should see how the rp goes first, then I may consider allowing you to join as a mutant also))

Kiana let out a huff as another snarl was sounded, padding out the hut she peered around her eyes narrowed for a moment as she watched a dark figure shoot off into the distance. Looking at the others she gave them a slight worried look; her bossy, leadership trait taking over. "Ok everyone inside!" She barked peering into the direction of the movement then pack at the pack a huff escaping her maw as she waited for the rest to enter the hut.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2013, 11:07:07 pm »
Jericho flinched slightly at her command, but quickly started after her, pausing only to roll his eyes and snatch up his brother, who was already starting to wander off. Ahaz growled but gave in to his brother's hold, scrunching his muzzle in a pouting expression. The brute followed the shepherd into the small hut, unhinging his jaws and lightly setting down his brother to look around the room in awe. "Wow! Nice place." He murmured, already begining to sniff around. Ahaz clambered up onto the sofa, plopping over to his back with a giggle as he bounced a bit on the cushion.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2013, 04:40:40 pm »
((Sorry, I don't have time to post a pic..))

Kiana watched as the pack headed into the hut a smile growing across her maw as a sigh of relief escaped her maw, peering into the forest and letting out another snarl as she whipped around and bounded into the hut to catch Jerichos wordsnodding "Sure is, the humans done a great job.." She muttered with a smile as she gently brushed past the brute and leapt onto one of the other sofas; after pushing the wooden door shut with her snout that is. Leaping onto the cushioned seat she lowered onto her stomach and her paws hung off the edge as she peered around at the others.
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2013, 04:41:12 pm »

Ignore the Click Me. ;u;
Name: Canem
Breed: Greyhound
Sub-breed: Saluki
Personality: An average 2 year old female. Rather jumpy, awkward around the males, although friendly and caring at the same time.
Background: Arrived at the island when she was exploring on a ship in Italy, only for it to start and crashing in the middle of the ocean. She then arrived here.
Crush: None. {I'm open for requests! :D}
Mate: See crush.
Pups: None.
Other: Strong italian accent.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2013, 10:37:03 am »
Hope ya get accepted!))

Balto leaped onto the couch and closed his eyes. Rocky peered curiously at a microwave.