Author Topic: Mass Markings Aren't Appearing??  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Nyaya

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mass Markings Aren't Appearing??
« on: September 11, 2013, 07:02:31 pm »
I've had Feral Heart for a few years and I decided to get Mass Markings! So I downloaded them from the website and on the FH website it showed this picture: http://i49BannedImageSite/6f6zkh.png : okay so the head marking 'Skull' is one that was not in my Mass Markings pack. I did download another one where it was however when I clicked it to apply it to my character it didn't show up, along with the majority of the other markings in that pack however it does work for other people as I have seen it with my own eyes!

What is wrong!? Could it be my laptop? Internet? Game (I have tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it and still the same thing)? I'm just not sure! If you know a particular link that works with the skull marking could you please send it to me here? Thanks!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Markings Aren't Appearing??
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 07:09:32 pm »
You are suppose to input your masking in the Feral Heart>Media>Texture then when you do that along with the masking folder you got, there should be a masking cfg folder that you open up in notepad and input the downloaded coding in there.
After that it should work
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 10:47:08 am »
Make Sure EveryFile Is In The Right Place, Pictures In Textures And All The Coding Is In The Markings.cfg File.
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 11:15:06 am »
As other already explained you everything, i'm gonna help you with four things.
First download the right mass marking file, and look if there is the Skull marking.
Second go to Main Disk/C:/FeralHeart/media/textures.
Third copy all the mass marking files, that are with picture. markings.cfg leave it.
And forth go back to the main FeralHeart folder, and copy markings.cfg file, and replace it with the old markings.cfg file.
And then you should go and see if you had it done good or not. :)
Hope we helped you. ;)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:16:50 am by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline swifttalon139

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 04:41:06 pm »
I have the same problem, and I need help too. I think I am doomed. the old markings.cfg is gone. it has the new one from the markings pack, and the same one is in the markings pack also.(if I try to open markings.cfg it says "do you want to find this in the app store?" I have a windows 8) and the new markings are in feral heart but nothing shows up when I click it. similar problem

Offline swifttalon139

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 04:43:05 pm »
(ugh the face sorry) windows eight.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2014, 04:54:36 pm »
(ugh the face sorry) windows eight.
I have the same problem, and I need help too. I think I am doomed. the old markings.cfg is gone. it has the new one from the markings pack, and the same one is in the markings pack also.(if I try to open markings.cfg it says "do you want to find this in the app store?" I have a windows 8) and the new markings are in feral heart but nothing shows up when I click it. similar problem

When that window pops up, in the corner you will see the button 'browse.'

Also, this thread is old.~
You can also edit your first post with the modify button.