Author Topic: The Hidden Subjects. Literate,Mapped,Experiment RP.  (Read 7449 times)

Offline DemonsHeir

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
egw
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 08:29:45 pm »
-
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:10:57 am by Demons Heir »

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: The Hidden Subjects. Literate,Mapped,Experiment RP.
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 08:32:17 pm »

Subject 12 is a timberwolf/grey wolf. She is the size of a timber wolf with the same markings but she has the colors of a grey wolf.

Timber wolf IS a grey wolf. They are just referred to as one or the other, more commonly by grey, but they are the exact same thing. Like a beta fish is also called a Siamese fighting fish, and no one gives one damn to correct them since most people are smart enough to know that. Or at least one would think they are smart enough >n>
Well i'm sorry i'm not smar enough to you. Now please don't be a total jerk about a simple mistake. It doesn't even matter, good lord.

Im talking about being stupid when it comes to the fish .n.  Since...Its a very common pet.
Whatever...

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 08:36:59 pm »

Subject 12 is a timberwolf/grey wolf. She is the size of a timber wolf with the same markings but she has the colors of a grey wolf.

Timber wolf IS a grey wolf. They are just referred to as one or the other, more commonly by grey, but they are the exact same thing. Like a beta fish is also called a Siamese fighting fish, and no one gives one damn to correct them since most people are smart enough to know that. Or at least one would think they are smart enough >n>
Well i'm sorry i'm not smar enough to you. Now please don't be a total jerk about a simple mistake. It doesn't even matter, good lord.

Im talking about being stupid when it comes to the fish .n.  Since...Its a very common pet.
Unless you're joining.. STOP POSTING! T^T

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline DemonsHeir

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
ete
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 02:07:06 pm »
-
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:11:04 am by Demons Heir »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 06:54:34 pm »
XD No I dun need your sample since I always see chu in game..

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline xsilentfrostx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013, 11:52:04 pm »
Application~
Username~ xsilentfrostx
Character Name~ Subject 6
Rank~ subject. ( lead subject if possible.)
Picture/Description~ Subject 6 is a grey/timber wolf hybrid with long fangs and a jagged scar across her body. She has a long tail and unnaturally long ears. Her fur is burgundy in some areas after being stained with blood and her eyes are warped into spirals though her vision is still perfect. She has many scars including three long ones over her right eye and three over the side of her mouth. She is extremely insane. Very dangerous with sharp, unnaturally long claws that are lined with a strong metal inside and huge jaws with ripped gums and a sharpened carnassial and canine teeth. She is lighter grey with dark grey underbelly. She is loyal t her friends but violent and unpredictable. Be warned, she has animal forms of schizophrenia, paranoia, post traumatic stress disorder and many more violent tendencies.  she has ice blue eyes with a glowing chemical inside.
Background/History~ Coming from Russia as an attack dog she was very normal until the humans began experiments. Her puphood is unknown and her parents are feral. She had some mental diseases before hand but they worsened with the expiments. The chemicals enjected in her have made her almost perfect specimen in the humans eyes. She is loyal to friends but had been greatly mutilated. The humans are planning the "true successful surgery" to finish her outcome and shall trigger regenerating modified cells. After that she shall have what she is having currently. Blood tests, chemical injections and different injury tests.
RP Sample~ She sat in the play pen. As she clawed the floor she noticed a new puppy. An angry Burmese mountain dog that was trying to bite the doctor leading her into the pen. The dark canine seemed to growl but Subject six grabbed him with her bony paw, her extra engineered digit gripping his shoulder blade. "Welcome pup, what do you suppose will happen to ya?" She smirked letting her shimmering teeth show. He turned his broad head up and stared at her, "I don't care. I just have one goal." Subject six cocked her head. "What do you suppose? I'm happy to help, they can see the claws they made." She plastered a human smile across her face, this was a reflex a doctor has inflicted on her, most of her facial expressions seemed scary to the other subjects. "I need to kill one, then I will have what I need." The pup replied. Subject six grinned and pulled him close. "Oh, I was hoping so..."she murmured excitedly.
o3o

Offline xsilentfrostx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013, 11:53:22 pm »
Very sorry, I just realized I stated grey/ timber wolf. Silly me
o3o

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 01:50:03 am »
Application~
Username~ xsilentfrostx
Character Name~ Subject 6
Rank~ subject. ( lead subject if possible.)
Picture/Description~ Subject 6 is a grey/timber wolf hybrid with long fangs and a jagged scar across her body. She has a long tail and unnaturally long ears. Her fur is burgundy in some areas after being stained with blood and her eyes are warped into spirals though her vision is still perfect. She has many scars including three long ones over her right eye and three over the side of her mouth. She is extremely insane. Very dangerous with sharp, unnaturally long claws that are lined with a strong metal inside and huge jaws with ripped gums and a sharpened carnassial and canine teeth. She is lighter grey with dark grey underbelly. She is loyal t her friends but violent and unpredictable. Be warned, she has animal forms of schizophrenia, paranoia, post traumatic stress disorder and many more violent tendencies.  she has ice blue eyes with a glowing chemical inside.
Background/History~ Coming from Russia as an attack dog she was very normal until the humans began experiments. Her puphood is unknown and her parents are feral. She had some mental diseases before hand but they worsened with the expiments. The chemicals enjected in her have made her almost perfect specimen in the humans eyes. She is loyal to friends but had been greatly mutilated. The humans are planning the "true successful surgery" to finish her outcome and shall trigger regenerating modified cells. After that she shall have what she is having currently. Blood tests, chemical injections and different injury tests.
RP Sample~ She sat in the play pen. As she clawed the floor she noticed a new puppy. An angry Burmese mountain dog that was trying to bite the doctor leading her into the pen. The dark canine seemed to growl but Subject six grabbed him with her bony paw, her extra engineered digit gripping his shoulder blade. "Welcome pup, what do you suppose will happen to ya?" She smirked letting her shimmering teeth show. He turned his broad head up and stared at her, "I don't care. I just have one goal." Subject six cocked her head. "What do you suppose? I'm happy to help, they can see the claws they made." She plastered a human smile across her face, this was a reflex a doctor has inflicted on her, most of her facial expressions seemed scary to the other subjects. "I need to kill one, then I will have what I need." The pup replied. Subject six grinned and pulled him close. "Oh, I was hoping so..."she murmured excitedly.
Hmm.. I will open this RP back up but I am already the lead subject... Accepted in the RP on.

Offline xsilentfrostx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 08:56:12 pm »
ok ^.^can I have an invite?
o3o

Offline DrowsyRabbit_

• Forum Newcomer
  • im a streamer :)
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • DrowsyRabbit
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 03:25:10 am »
were do u get the map