Author Topic: The Hidden Subjects. Literate,Mapped,Experiment RP.  (Read 7448 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
The Hidden Subjects. Literate,Mapped,Experiment RP.
« on: September 14, 2013, 09:11:07 pm »
"We've been waiting for you to come..." A dark voice sounded with a slight evil chuckle. "I'm Subject 18... I am the evilest of all of the so called 'Subjects' here..." He said with a grin. "Now, you've just made a stupid mistake by walking into this facility, because once you're in... There is no way out..." Subject 18 started to laugh, his orange glowing eyes staring straight at you. "Good luck trying to survive...." He said and flew off toward the head doctor of the facility who was calling him.

The Hidden Subjects

There was once a place where everyone thought was nice until the doctors took over... Many animals that lived there were captured by creatures called humans. All of the humans assigned cages to the animals and some were locked up with no food and water witch are the ones that they like the most. The head doctor of the group had his attention to only one test subject and that one was the dangerous Subject 18. Subject 18 is a dragon, he looks evil and he gets let out of his cage every once in a while but the other subjects get let out of there cage every day. When the test subjects are let out, they often go to the play pen where they spend most of the day till dusk arrives or the doctors feel that they need to go back in the cages. There are three types of cages and those are the small cages for small subjects. The medium cages are for the bit larger subjects. And the other types of cages are for the larger and more evil and insane subjects.
18, is put in one of the larger cages since he is probably one of the most evil subject of all the facility subjects. Most facility subjects like their time outside because its their time to run free but there are some things that might cause the subjects to miss their playtime... Some examples are testing,and punishments. Punishments would be hurting the subject like beating them,never letting them out of the cage,making them insane,and most of the stuff I hope you can think of. When a subject is hurt for a punishment, a healer is not to help them since they deserve it from whatever they did... Well, that's the information but we will have more below!

((I got Subject 18's look from a game called dragons prophet, and the game does have a dragon called subject 18 so that's also where I got the name))

Ranks~
Lead Doctor
Doctor
Healer(Heals the subjects that are in need of help)
Guard(Guards the facility at night)
Lead Subject(That would be Subject 18 also, 18 is me)
Subject

Application~
Username~
Character Name~(Example: Subject 224 or, Dr Midnight)
Rank~
Picture/Description~
Background/History~
RP Sample~

It does not matter what order the subject numbers go in, but if a number is taken I will tell you.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 09:16:37 pm by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: The Hidden Subjects. Literate,Mapped,Experiment RP.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 04:45:47 am »
Username~ Firewolf10
Character Name~ Subject 12
Rank~ Subject
Picture/Description~ Subject 12 is a timberwolf/grey wolf. She is the size of a timber wolf with the same markings but she has the colors of a grey wolf.
Background/History~ She lived in the wild for as long as she could remember until she was captured by humans and put into a facility. Her parents are both dead due to diseases but she seemed to survive.
RP Sample: Subject 12 paced inside her cage and every now and then would gnaw on the cage door. She began howling and barking until a human came in with an angry look on his face. "Be quiet!" He yelled at her. She growled and began to bark again. She coild tell he was getting angry. "Fine! Wanna act like that?" He said to her. "No leaving your cage for a week!" He yelled at her before leaving the room. She quickly silenced hearing her punishment. She huffed and then layed down wrapping herself in a tight ball.

Sorry if my RP sample sucks. x3))

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 02:19:08 pm »
*I love your siggy
Username~ Firewolf10
Character Name~ Subject 12
Rank~ Subject
Picture/Description~ Subject 12 is a timberwolf/grey wolf. She is the size of a timber wolf with the same markings but she has the colors of a grey wolf.
Background/History~ She lived in the wild for as long as she could remember until she was captured by humans and put into a facility. Her parents are both dead due to diseases but she seemed to survive.
RP Sample: Subject 12 paced inside her cage and every now and then would gnaw on the cage door. She began howling and barking until a human came in with an angry look on his face. "Be quiet!" He yelled at her. She growled and began to bark again. She coild tell he was getting angry. "Fine! Wanna act like that?" He said to her. "No leaving your cage for a week!" He yelled at her before leaving the room. She quickly silenced hearing her punishment. She huffed and then layed down wrapping herself in a tight ball.

Sorry if my RP sample sucks. x3))
Well, being a doctor wont be your thing x3 Your subject is accepted but you may want to add some items if you have any to pretend you've been tested on. :3

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 03:32:09 pm »
Yeah that's why I said my RP sample kind of sucked. x3 But what kind of items do you think I should have?

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 03:44:51 pm »
Yeah that's why I said my RP sample kind of sucked. x3 But what kind of items do you think I should have?
Hmmm... I don't know. I have horns that you can slightly see but once we meet in game we'll figure it out.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 04:50:17 pm »
Alright, i'll be in game soon. If you fried me we can meet up.

Offline DemonsHeir

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
wehy
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 12:27:46 pm »
uh43u34
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:10:34 am by Demons Heir »

Offline DemonsHeir

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
hrwe
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 12:34:51 pm »
eg
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:10:53 am by Demons Heir »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 08:00:29 pm »

Subject 12 is a timberwolf/grey wolf. She is the size of a timber wolf with the same markings but she has the colors of a grey wolf.

Timber wolf IS a grey wolf. They are just referred to as one or the other, more commonly by grey, but they are the exact same thing. Like a beta fish is also called a Siamese fighting fish, and no one gives one damn to correct them since most people are smart enough to know that. Or at least one would think they are smart enough >n>
If you're not joining please don't post in here unless you have a question about the group...

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 08:53:47 pm »

Subject 12 is a timberwolf/grey wolf. She is the size of a timber wolf with the same markings but she has the colors of a grey wolf.

Timber wolf IS a grey wolf. They are just referred to as one or the other, more commonly by grey, but they are the exact same thing. Like a beta fish is also called a Siamese fighting fish, and no one gives one damn to correct them since most people are smart enough to know that. Or at least one would think they are smart enough >n>
Well i'm sorry i'm not smar enough to you. Now please don't be a total jerk about a simple mistake. It doesn't even matter, good lord.