Author Topic: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~  (Read 10987 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 06:54:13 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 11:50:37 am »

Hallie

Hallie lifted her head as she heard the small neighs of the foals, a smile growing across her face as she watched the two canter around the fields; Blaise seeming to hide behind Tatum, a giggle escaped her maw. The white mare flicked her tail in order to swat the annyoing flies that made many attempts to land on her rump. Her brown optics locked onto a black figure that cantered over the hill, her hoof was dragged across the ground as she let out a threatening neigh as she slowly trotted over. Then seeing as Versailles was canter over. Stopping a snort flared past her nostrils. Stopping as she glance up at the hill she decided to stay near the herd incase the mare attacked them.

Tatum

Tatum let out a snort as he lifted his head tossing it to clear his mane from his face, then craning his neck again as he continued to graze. The low thudding of hooves and neighs caught his attention and caused him to lift his head; seeing Blaise heading his way and hiding behind him. "Hey kiddo." He smiled and peered over to Cream with a chuckle as she cantered overe. "Here she comes!" He nickered quietly as the filly found the colt. His head turning to the dark figure on the hill causing a snort to flare past his nostrils as his eyes narrowed at the strange mare. He watched as Versaille trotted over and Hallie stood not to far away. Stomping at the ground as he let out a warning to the newcomer. His eyes locked on what was happening.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 01:57:07 pm »
All accepted, sorry still really busy. Stupid school  >:(

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2013, 01:10:08 am »
OOC: thanks :) before I post can someone tell me what time it is in the RP?
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2013, 07:54:53 am »
((Well its morning, I'm guessing between 7-9 am?..))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2013, 10:56:08 am »

Callus

Callus craned her neck towards the other horses, her ears swiftly flickering back and forth. Her tail swayed behind her, swatting at the flies that littered her flanks. Fixing her dark gaze towards the black toned mare, she kicked back with her legs, pivoting off them and thundering towards the dark mare. "State your business, madamoiselle." She nickered, ears splaying across her scalp. It was her duty to keep watch around the herd. Eyeing Versailles for a brief moment, she reared, her onyx hooves flailing across the air.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2013, 02:40:40 pm »
Just rode Bareback on my horse, bony back! :P  ))

Flash

Flash threw his head up, his mane flowing through the wind. His brown eyes narrowed as he saw a stranger approaching the herd. He snorted angrily, but seen two of his fellow friends walk up to the stranger. He cantered over, a narrow expression on his face. "Who are you?" He snorted, kicking his hind leg on the ground.

Cookie

Cookie sighed. She watched the other foals play, and stuck by her mother. Her eyes caught a unknown horse, and she flicked her tail. She done a impressive rear and buck, before nudging her mother.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 02:44:41 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2013, 05:59:01 pm »

Callus

The pinto mare lashed her tail against her flank, flaring her pink nostrills while pawing her hoof at the ground."Madamoiselle thinks she can stumble into our turf." She growled over to Flash, neatly lowering her head in respect as the Apaloosa stallion came trotting over. "I can send her out if she doesn't state her business, if you wish, monsieur." Callus flicked her ruffled up tail at Flash before eyeing the male once again.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2013, 09:54:53 pm »
The filly looked over to the strange mare in the distance. Out of curiousity she trotted over to the mare and sniffed her. "Hello." She whinnied happily.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2013, 12:34:28 am »
In response to the stallion's threat she countered, "I don't know who this 'so-called' Flash is and I don't care! I have a right to at least walk through these lands." snorting she stomped her front hoof. As another stallion trotted over Crow sighed. They will want her out for at least a few miles area. "What do you want?" Crow was getting quite displeased.