Author Topic: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~  (Read 11005 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2013, 02:28:28 am »
Mara trotted over to the stallion who just approached. "State your business?" She snorted looking over at her filly then back at him, showing she was very protective of her daightet.

Cream watched her mother. "I've never seen my mother like-" She trailed off noticing Blaise getting closer to the group. She quickly galloped after him. "What are you doing?" She whispered cautiously.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2013, 02:44:49 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2013, 02:56:56 am »
She snorted and stomped her front hooves down irritably. "I higly don't Flash will allow that." She snorted and reared up almost hitting the stallion but decided against it. "Now i would suggest leaving." She neighed.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2013, 03:15:29 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2013, 03:21:36 am »
((Can I still join?))

Name: Tiger Lilly
Nickname: Lilly
Personality: Tiger Lilly can be quite the spitfire. She can be proud, but she is rather friendly.
History: Tiger Lilly was once in a tribe of Comanche Indians. That's all she'll reveal, unless she finds someone she's comfortable talking with.
Appearance: She's a blue roan, Tennessee walker-thoroughbred mix, with a wide chest and hindquarters. Her mane and tail are black. Her eyes are blue. She stands at 17 1/2 hands high. She wears 3 blue-jay feathers in her mane. ((Modeled her after my Ebony. :3))
Crush: ?
Mate: None
Foals: None
Other: Tiger Lilly is normally alone, and usually gallops alone when the herd is on the move. She will stay awake when everyone is asleep, because she takes her job seriously.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2013, 10:54:00 am »

Callus

Slashing her tail across the air, Callus eyed the stallion, her blazing blue eyes squinting. "Look, you little pests. If you want to graze and hop around like fillies, you might as well get your own land." Grinding her teeth together, she dragged herself towards Versailles' side, flickering her ears up. "Monsieur Hruk, don't try to joke around with your cheesy sentences." Callus growled, raising one dappled leg and striking the dirt. "Now all of you leave before me and monsieur here tear your legs of." By "monsieur" she obviously meant Versailles. Rearing, her black hooves danced across the air before heavily striking the floor right infront of the rogue stallion.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2013, 04:34:35 pm »

Tatum

Tatums ears flicked as he heard the light tapping of hooves, narrowing his eyes he turned to notice the two foals getting nearer the group. "Oy!" He nickered and trotted towards the two youngsters his tail flicking and his head bobbing up and down as he soon arrived beside them. "If you guys are wanting to go over you will have to be careful we dunno this stallion and don't know what he's like. So stay at the back!" He instructed not wanting the foals to get hurt incase the stallion did decide to attack. The full herd now seemed to be crowding around the black stallion and giving him many warnings, they didn't seem to bothered about the mare as they allowed her to slip away. Stopping close by the pinto stallion looked at the black horse for a moment allowing a snort to flare out his nose "And what, you really think we're going to trust a rogue stallion?!" He snapped striking a large hoof at the ground causing a small dust cloud to blow into the air; his large, muscular frame almost hovering over the stallion.

Hallie

Hallie watched as the rest of the herd began to crowd around the rogue stallion, her teeth gritting together at hi 'smart' remarks. Her head turning to watch the black mare trotting away sending a nod in her direction as she whipped back around and galloped up the hill then coming to a skidding stop; slamming her hooves against the ground and letting out a piercing neigh as she almost ran into the stallions side. Snorting she walked past and nipped at the side of his neck slightly then sttod along side the herd. "Well I suggest you go else where, we don't trust strangers..." She muttered narrowing her eyes as she pawed at the ground showing a slight high amount of dominance towards the male. [\color]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2013, 05:45:33 pm »
Flash

Flash stomped loudly on the floor as the stallion slid to a halt. He kicked his legs in the air, snorting loudly. "Then get out of here!" Flash snapped, he wasn't bothered to talk nicely anymore. He noticed the male still looked ready to attacked, so he held his head up, ready for anything that come for him. "Mara, you should watch out, keep your foal quite far away..." He warned, but not like a 'get out of the way' way, more like a ,'be careful!' Way! He stomped his hooves on the ground, "Get out of our territory." The black stallion only just realized that the other unknown horse had went off, but he didn't care. One more gone, one more to go. His brown eye stared angrily at the Stallion.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2013, 06:12:15 pm »