Author Topic: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 23549 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2013, 09:47:14 pm »
She soon bared her teeth. "I'm aware." She snarled. "But you don't have the athority to do anything." She barked and pushed pass him. She glared at er pack mates through blind eyes and exited the cave.

(When will Duna post? o.0
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2013, 10:38:18 pm »

Enosh

A yelp escaped Enosh's maw as he was suddenly picked up into the air. His paws churned as he struggled to face the figure holding him by the scuff. "Hey! Lemme go!" He barked, narrowing his eyes at Azlon. As he was carried away, Enosh continued to struggle and flail. "You didn't give me a chance to prove myself! And I'm not a pup anymore! I'm gonna be an apprentice!" He protested, a little hint of pride in his words. Another pout formed on Enosh's face as he hung awkwardly from Azlon's jaws. 

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2013, 11:01:03 pm »

Name: Dusk Storm (They call him Dusk)

Breed: Black Wolf

Pack: Peace River Valley

Description: Picture ^

Personality: He is obediant and has a soft spot for pups. He does have a tendency to do what he's not supposed to but gets knocked into line some how.

History: Just Ask.

Mate: [Alphas/Betas only, if any] None

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2013, 11:23:43 pm »
Accepted. Welcome!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2013, 12:00:24 am »
:3 Herro fellow spy))

Asmodareth crept put slowly. Sharp snarling snapped through the distance. 'Maybe they aren't as close as they seem...' he though as he edged toward the sound but thought better of it. Instead Asmodareth made a wide circle around it. He must avoid the Calgary Mountain Wolves unless he wants to be captured and killed. Nearby a shallow pond dipped into a curve in the earth. It slightly stank but he'd have to make-do with it. It could further mask his scent. Slipping into the smelly water he submerged his head and popped back up once he couldn't stand the murky water anymore.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2013, 12:05:22 am »
Thanks i'll post now.))

Dusk sat atop a large boulder in the densite his front legs crossed. He glnced around to see if anythig was happning. /Nothing/ he thought to himself jumping off of it. He soon trotted out of the camp and began to get clser to the border. He just shrugged and figured now woul be a hood tome to see what the Calgary pack was planning. He quickly ran past the border and soon began climbing a steep slope leading to the pack den. He grinned and began to crawl on top of their den to hide. He was soon hidden under a thick bush his pale green eyes blending in quite well.

Nothing like starting iff in an RP like good ol trouble. lol And thanks.))

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2013, 12:12:45 am »
Lol We're doing the same thing!))

As he dragged himself from the reeking water Asmodareth almost gagged at the scent. They wouldn't tell him as a Peace River Wolf anymore. Now all wet, covered in mud, and smelling quite interesting. The spy quickly went back to the undergrowth for cover.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2013, 12:13:57 am »
Lol))

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2013, 12:20:14 am »
Genesis sniffed the air and swire she could smell a PRVP wolf. She narrowed her blind eyes and climbed on top og the cave. She sniffed the stone grounf and began poking around a thick bush eventually feeling fur on her nose. She identified it as an enemy. "What are you doing here?" She barked loudly.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2013, 12:24:07 am »
     Swinging hi head around at a loud bark in the direction of the rival pack's camp Asmodareth suddenly became alert. There could have been a whole patrol that could have picked up his former scent. It only seemed like one wolf though and no other barks rang through the forest. Unable to scent anything other than his stench Asmodareth moved slowly in the other direction. He didn't plan on meeting any hostile Calgary Wolves today.