Author Topic: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 23571 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2013, 12:45:36 am »
Dusk shot around spotting the small fae. He eyed her and relized she was blind, which he took to his advantage. He quickly lunged at her trying to pin her down. "None of your business." He barked and soon attacked.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2013, 01:06:53 am »
Genesis hits the stone floor with a thud. She layed there pinned down. "Get off of me mutt!" She barked and tried struggling out of his grip, /No use/ She thought and layed there waiting for his move or a pack mate to help.

Hint Hint. x3))
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2013, 01:32:11 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2013, 02:04:33 am »

.:Enjolras:.

Enjolras perked his ears as Enosh was quickly carried off. Shrugging, he rose to his paws and dipped his head at the Beta before turning and padding off. He paused as suddenly fierce snarling echoed in his ear drums. The vocalizations were easily traceable to the other side of the river- Calgary territory. Blast. I knew that idiot Spy would get himself into trouble over there!He snarled to himself, his reddish fur bristling. Snapping his attention over to the Beta, he flicked his tail up. "Stay here with the pack. I'm going to go retrieve that idiot Asmodareth before his presence over there gets made to their alpha. The last thing we need right now is more trouble between us." He growled, immediately figuring the source of the fighting sounds were caused by Asmodareth, being unaware that the other Spy had trekked into Calgary territory as well.

.:Jericho:.

Jericho simply shrugged and began to resume mindlessly gnawing away at the rib bone he had firmly held between his forepaws. Suddenly, a familiar voice crying out made him jerk his head up and drop the bone. Genesis! He immediately distinguished, scrambling to his paws. Though he wasn't necessarily fond of the Omega, he couldn't stand to have anyone from his homeland injured- especially by an outsider. Quickly, the Scout bounded towards the source of the sound, scrunching his muzzle as the distinct scent of a Peace River Wolf hit his nostrils. What? What are /they/ doing here?! He snarled to himself, hoping that the enemy pack hadn't launched some sort of attack. As he bounded towards the snarling, he let out a sigh of relief to see only one enemy wolf- but still an enemy- and standing on top of the pinned Omega. With a defensive bark, Jericho lunged at the brute, barreling into his side with the hopes of tackling him off of Genesis.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2013, 03:06:22 am »
The brute yowled as he git hit in the side letting the pinned she-wolf go. He wuicjly turned around and bared his teeth at his attacker before lunging at him, teeth bared. Dusk attempted to plabt his teeth in the ither males back if successful he would then begin to shake.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2013, 03:38:12 am »
Auria

Auria didn't hear what Enosh was saying so she kept looking around, hoping to see her mother appear. She sighed then spun around when she heard the alpha talking about one fo the spies "Oh! Can I come! Please!" she barked as she bounded after him "It will give me a good chance to learn stuff." she said with a wag of her tail. Auria looked up at him, her amber eyes glimmering with excitement "I promise I will stay right on your tail!" She was hoping he would allowed her to accompany him, it would give her something to tell her mom once she returned.

I'm so sorry for not posting, I didn't have a laptop x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2013, 11:09:28 am »
(No photos right now, posting from le phone.) Enjolras stopped in his tracks and gazed over his shoulder at the yearling."Not this time kid. Too dangerous, especially if their alpha is involved." He replied softly, turning a bit to face moree towards Auria. "Tell ya what, though, I'll bring you along on one of our patrols later, okay?" He tipped his head to the side and flashed a brief half smile.

Jericho  stumbled to a clumsy landing on his paws once his attempt at shoving the brute off of the omega turned up successful. Without much time to make another move, his foe had already lunged for him. He let put a yelp as ths pressuree of the brute's fangs sink into his back, scrambling to keep his footing as his attacker began to violently shake him. With a bark, Jericho snapped his head around with open jaws, aiming to grab hold of the side of the brute's neck if even possible at his awkward angle, wriggling his body around to try and squirm free in the process.
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2013, 12:01:27 pm »
He yowled and let go of the other male. He quickly pulled away from the male leaving fur behind. Dusk jumped back and bared his teeth once more. This time he didn't attack first. All Dusk did was circle him then stop once again in front of him.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2013, 12:48:17 pm »
Jericho stumbled backwards as the male pulled away. Baring his teeth, he stood in front of the downed omega, hackles bristled and tail raised. "What are you doing here?" The scout barked, following the circling foe with his eyes and being sure to turn with him to avoid having his sides or back to him which would obviously leave him vulnerable to attack.
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2013, 12:49:58 pm »
Genesis scrambled to her feet and retreated into the cave. She wasn't fit to fight and decided best to leve even if she got into more trouble.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!