Author Topic: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)  (Read 12443 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2013, 10:08:59 pm »

Raven

Raven just shrugged, hands back in his pockets as he closed the dumpster. He scanned the boy, and actually snickered, starting his way out of the alley. "Fine, but if you need me, I'll be at the little 'park'." he said with air quotes, starting his way to the entry of the alleyway, and then froze when he heard Damion's growl. He glanced around the corner, and then just widened his eyes, the first time he looked surprised since Jinx's death. "You have to be kidding me..." he murmured, his eyes locking on the strange girl. He immediately huffed, and began walking right past her, not saying a word. Even if this whole thing happened, he could just tell by her blank eyes she still hated his guts. Even a bit more if he was thinking correctly. Damion growled at her as they past, Raven fixing the gun strap that was on his back. Of course he'd never go unarmed anywhere. Just, he didn't fire that much... the loud noise attacted the corpses.

Ebony

Ebony just watched Raven go by, pure hatred burning in her strange, ghostly eyes. She then immediately shot her gaze to the two, the young male... and the female Raven was with. "A bit young for him, right Cyn?" she asked the hawk in her whispery and babyish distant voice. The hawk just tilted her head sharply, soon looking to the two figures as well, the two just staring for a long time, before Ebony just looked forward again, bringing out some bandages from her bag she carried. She chucked it at the two without a word, laying against the old rubble, her eyes staring at the grey sky now. Silent as she wanted herself to be.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:10:47 pm by KitkatRevolution »

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2013, 10:40:59 pm »
Arianna watched as Raven walked off then looked to Ebony, she grabbed only a few of the bandages and began limping off towards the bench she had sat on previously. She began to unwrap the bandaging she had already done when the sound of gurgling and the horrible stench of death and decay made her eyes widen. Arianna froze and stared towards a group of around twenty of the flesh eaters, they had her scent and were attempting to track her down. "Seriously.." she muttered before quickly standing, having no time to grab the bandages and wraps instead sliding off the bench and ducking down to hide. "Psst, zombies!" Arianna spoke out, in a hushed tone but loud enough for the others to hear. She was the closest..of course, maybe she was better off in a group.[/b]

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2013, 10:51:54 pm »

Ebony

Ebony calmly stood up, her figure looking about as skinny as a twig. She just walked out straight in the zombie's sights, and calmly pealed back a large bandage of which covered her shin. What lied underneath was a terrible wound... looking as if acid was thrown on her leg. She knew the stench got some of the corpse's heads turning, and soon she cleared her tight throat, speaking out nice and loud, "Over here! Free breakfast!" she called, her voice still like a child's as all the corpses' heads turned. Ebony just felt like she needed to protect the girl. Her life didn't matter that much to her... besides, she had Cynthia at the ready. As they began racing towards her, Cynthia was sent out from her shoulder. As the corpses' eyes focused on the hawk that screeched at them, two growled and fell to the ground with a large thud. Both of them had knives square in the middle of their hands. Ebony still had that calm, blank expression on her face, her shirt revealing lines of knives in holders, along with forks... clearly she had been to the rubble of a resturant. The girl then sprinted, Cynthia right behind her. Practically all the zombies followed her except two as she sprinted past the corner. Ebony was strangely fast, and considering the large wound on her leg, she was practically like a God with endurance. The corpses raced after her, along with some that were crawling. The girl suddenly swung up from an old rail, it barely held... but just long enough for her to get on the roof of some rubble. She sprinted and leapt over the chunks of rock and steel, the corpses trying to climb after her.

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2013, 11:09:32 pm »
Arianna stayed ducked and away from the herd of hungry zombies, she rubbed at her arm nervously before slipping out of her hiding spot. Pushing past the pain, Arianna sprinted between and around the corpses chasing after Ebony, far to interested in her wounds scent although a few did slow and turn to Arianna. She managed to get over the parks fence, luckily the gate was latched most likely from previous survivors. Arianna watched as the zombies began to disappear, heading further into the city and away from the park. She was wrong, the inside of the park seemed fairly safe, it was surrounded by a chest high metal fence and there were no corpses inside. "This is exhausting.." Arianna slid into a sit, leaning against one of the trees. A wave of emotions began to well up in her throat, she felt like sobbing but knew how weak that would make her. In all truthfulness she missed her siblings and parents more than anything, and wished she had died instead.[/b]

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2013, 11:57:53 pm »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 12:03:50 am by Yumi+Kanda »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2013, 12:42:23 am »
Arianna placed her backpack in front of her and sifted around before pulling out the last of her gauze as well as the last alcohol wipe. She cleansed her wound out as much as she could before the pain got to severe and wrapped it with the fresh gauze, all while she was doing this she could feel herself getting lightheaded probably due to lack of water and the head injury. Arianna shook her head and slumped into a lay, head rested on her backpack. She planned on only closing her eyes for a moment, for it was to dangerous to sleep her but in the end she drifted off into a slumber.[/b]

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2013, 01:13:12 am »
     The Wolf sighed faintly and decided that since it was alone, it could remove its mask, and lower its hood. However, it only removed its mask, long blue hair drifting out of cowl and flowing faintly as it stopped at the chest of the being. It sighed as it unhooked something in the front, and removed bandages through the top of the cloak. "It" was a woman.

((Nothing's being shown, just so you know. o.o))

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2013, 01:26:12 am »
Yeah, computer is pretty stupid..xP))
Arianna placed her backpack in front of her and sifted around before pulling out the last of her gauze as well as the last alcohol wipe. She cleansed her wound out as much as she could before the pain got to severe and wrapped it with the fresh gauze, all while she was doing this she could feel herself getting lightheaded probably due to lack of water and the head injury. Arianna shook her head and slumped into a lay, head rested on her backpack. She planned on only closing her eyes for a moment, for it was to dangerous to sleep her but in the end she drifted off into a slumber.[/b]

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2013, 01:31:09 am »
((I think that one already went through, Dream. o.o))

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2013, 01:32:57 am »
((Amgdathair o:))

Raven

Raven walked along, Damion at his side as always, though Raven was smirking this time, looking carefree. It quickly turned back to normal when he spotted Arianna, and he side, rubbing his face in annoyance. "Damn... I just keep running into you don't I?" he mumbled, sighing as he made his way closer. He blinked, noticing she was asleep. The solider cussed under his breath, sitting down like a stubborn child in time out in front of her. Damion just sat next to him, keeping a sharp watch. Raven took off his gun strap, rifle and all, and laid it beside him. Damion put his paw on top of it, which the two had practiced and now do like any normal human and companion would do to protect themselves. Her just kept watch, feeling a strange need to protect the girl.

Ebony

Ebony kept running, and soon ran out of breath. She started going through the trash, and found some old perfume and a decaying dog next to it. Ebony just calmly grabbed one of the decaying legs of the dog... hurling it outside the alley, and quickly sprayed herself heavily with the 'Cupquake' perfume from the old Victoria secret. Ebony's eyes watered at the overpowering spell, but refused to cough as the corpses ran to the smell of the decaying dog's leg. She laid her head back on the rubble, looking to the gray sky. 'This close to the library... maybe there is something there.' she thought to herself with a hopeful way.