Author Topic: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)  (Read 12406 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2013, 01:55:56 am »
((XD Yeah. Most of my characters have blue hair. It's always been my favorite color. :3))

The woman sighed faintly as she sat in peace for once. The steam felt good on her face, and her eyes were closed.
     Upon opening her eyes, the irises were a searing yellow, which only gave the meaning to her alias as "The Wolf" come to life in a new prospective. She got up, and removed her cloak, revealing a black tank top and black skinny jeans.
     She moved her hair from her face a little, just to look around, to see if anyone was around. Seeing no one, she sighed faintly, and began cleaning and sharpening her blade; the sound if metal grinding against stone was calming.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2013, 02:08:22 am »
Ignore double posts...I swear this computer lives to annoy me.) Arianna groaned and shifted in her sleep, she stretched a bit the sound of movement began to wake from her slumber. She rubbed at her eyes and sat up with a yawn, almost screaming when she saw Raven and his dog. "Scared the living hell out of me..." the raven haired girl moved a bit to lean against the tree, "What're you doin here..?" Arianna questioned, brows furrowed with a bit of confusion. While waiting for a response or at least for him to speak she turned the inside of her arm to face her, running her index finger over the long scar that painted her sun-kissed skin.[/b]

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2013, 02:17:55 am »
XD I noticed most of my characters either have black hair, or green hair, or bits of green in it XD <3 Greeenn. Oh. And orange. Amg))

Raven

Raven just looked back to her, and shrugged. "Just was walking by, and saw you sleeping. Decided to be a gentleman and make sure you didn't become one of those corpses." Raven said, it being noticed he hated using the word zombie. The male then just looked to her little scar, and raised a brow. "So, what happened there?" he asked, just being blunt about it. Damion glanced back to the fae, seeming to huff, as if jealous Raven was paying attention to someone besides him.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 02:20:04 am by KitkatRevolution »

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2013, 02:20:15 am »
(Writer's block)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2013, 02:23:17 am »
((xD I get it all the time baby cakes ^^ ))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2013, 02:33:20 am »
     The woman stood, and bound her chest again before slipping her cloak back on, pulling her hair back into a messy bun, and placed the mask back on. "She" went back to being a faceless human. Then, she pulled her good back over her head, picked up her blade and walked out of the Onsen.
     It heard some growls and sickly bellows a few yards away. The Wolf growled as it walked towards the source, then jumped up onto a broken down eighteen wheeler, and began watching a few zombies feasting on some poor unfortunate woman's flesh.

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2013, 04:28:57 am »
Arianna glanced down at her arm and froze, "Uh..uhm..I..it.." she huffed and gave a shrug, words seeming to be failing her at the moment. "Car accident...happened when I was little..this isn't even the worst of it." Arianna glanced up at him then over towards his dog, carefully reaching over and giving him a scratch behind the ears. "I was in a coma for a few weeks and forgot a lot." she moved her hand away from the dog and went back to tracing over the scar with her finger, it always seemed to soothe her giving her a feel of home for some odd reason. Maybe because she was with her parents in the accident.[/b]

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2013, 04:33:39 am »
(I want mint blue hair...oh and baby cakes is what I named a donkey on red dead redemption...and a coral/pink/peachie colored fish... o3o Murrhurr.)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2013, 05:52:15 pm »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2013, 01:12:30 am »
XD Really? o: ))

Raven

Raven blinked at her slowly as he heard the story, furrowing his brows slowly. Something seemed to click in his mind, and he just started to smirk. Damion actually slightly leaned into her touch, though made it look like he wasn't, and just kept his vision nice and alert. The solider sighed, shaking his head as he glanced down, "So you're that Arianna... you don't remember me do you? I guess you don't since my name is different." he said slowly, smirking slightly. He opened his mouth, speaking his name for the first time since Jinx's death. "You don't remember a guy named Sean?" he asked casually, shrugging. "I don't blame you if you don't." he started, sighing as he looked to her full on again. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?"
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 01:22:26 am by KitkatRevolution »