Author Topic: Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club  (Read 2634 times)

SoulRevenge

Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
« on: September 19, 2013, 03:18:29 am »
*PULLS OUT THE BLUE TEXT*

WOW a topic about an anime way to go cecil jfc stop posting this stuff no one cares
oh well

anyway free! iwatobi swimming club is one of the more popular animes floating around on sites like tumblr, maybe like the second most trending at the moment next to snk (attack on titan)
but its beautiful

look

at

these

precious

little

babies

and if you really like water well STEP BACK THATS HARU's but wow look at this detail

but generally its a really good anime with bRILLIANT detail and you should at least check it out
at first you might assume 'oh wow a sWIMMING ANIME NO-ONE CARES' at the first episode but the plot gets really deep at episode five where stuff happens not to mention the characters are just so precious, and have very good creations

this isn't your typical 'hyper-active moron, emo kid, girl that punches everyone else' group and has a lot more of an idea to that and please do not assume that nagisa is a hyperactive moron we actually do not know what is up with him okay and haru just really likes to swim buuuuut in case your wondering who the characters are here is a real quick list below whoo

-haru (protagonist)
-nagisa (friend but idk whats up with him yo some think hes into drugs but jfc)
-makota (hE'S LIKE JARED PADALEKI HE'S HUGE BUT HAS A FACE OF SUNSHINE)
-rin (hes like shark boy yo)
-rei (basically he cant swim not to mention DRAMA BOMB)
-gou (prETTY COOL CHICK IF U ASK ME)
-teacher lady (idk i forgot her name but she used to model with swim suits and yeah idk)

but if anyone here has seen/read/heard of/ free! iwatobi swim club, what do you think of it? because wow i have to met anyone on fh that likes it and yeah whooo