Author Topic: Mountains of Montana - Open and Accepting!  (Read 10011 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: Mountains of Montana - Open and Accepting!
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2013, 02:44:47 pm »
Genesis hissed at the coyote as she passed him in the other bob cats grasp. She looked upat the female bob cat. "Thanks for gettig me away from that dumb old coyote." She said then looked at te dirt ground.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2013, 04:43:31 pm »

"No problem, kid." Calero purred when she dropped the small bundle of fur onto the ground, tail held erect and her mouth open for any scents that might pass through. "I'll be off now." She licked her opaque whiskers and fastened a lick upon the kitten's head. "Stay safe." She purred before padding off towards the thicker bushes, her spotted pelt disappearing beneath the foliage.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2013, 04:48:17 pm »
Accepted ^^ Updating the characters page and Current events))

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2013, 05:47:30 pm »
She nodded as the bob cat licked her head. "I'll try." She called after her then parted ways heading for a small watering hole. Once she arrived she found the remains of a fish. She got a drink before eating the fish.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2013, 05:53:14 pm »
A blur of dark fur darted across a small clearing that separated the woods from the mountains, Tamara's paws barely touched the ground as she bounded into the safe concealment of the forest. She took a moment to catch her breath before following the familiar trail back to her den. She stopped just outside if it, her ears perked for any intruders that could watch her enter. After finding none, she slipped inside her den which was two boulders sheltered by a sturdy tree. She let her sensitive nose guideher towards the food at the back of the den as her amber eyes adjusted to the dim light. The coyote found the fresh rabbit carcass she had hunted only a few hours before and started to lick the fur off of the dead rodent with her rough tongue. She took small bites and chewed slowly, savouring the meal.

Once she was finished, Tamara got up slowly and padded back outside towards the daylight. Before she stepped outside, her nose poked out of the entrance to the den and sniffed a few times for any unfamiliar scents. After about 5 minutes of staying. Completely still, she decided it was safe to go outside and slipped out. She trotted up the small slope to where the top of her den was and lay down, closing her eyes and making the most of the peace.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2013, 06:11:22 pm »
Manasa parted his jaws in a yawn, slowly shrugging off the gnawing hunger after the discouraging hunting attempt not long prior. Licking his chops, the coyote slid down to his belly, letting his tail droop off the side of the boulder. Letting out a subtle huff of begrudging annoyance and resting his head down between his forepaws.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2013, 06:50:39 pm »
Mara finished her fish before walking into the thick brush. She sooon found a fallen tree which had a lare hole pretty much only shecould fit throgugh. She crawled through to the back of the hole. Mara then curled up into a tight ball andfell asleep.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2013, 12:27:39 am »
     The young caribou's antlers brushed aside low handing branches filled with new leaves. Coda sniffed the air and found a small scent of an animal. It was usual for the forest to have a few others dodging around trees and diving into bushes. He flicked his ears as a faint hissing noise could be detected. Coda blinked his dark eyes and slowly walking in the direction.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2013, 12:35:52 am »
Duna post on Calgary Mountain! xD jk jk you can if you want to.))

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2013, 08:43:53 pm »
After a while of relaxing, Tamara grew bored of just lying there and stood up. She stretched her muscles, her shoulder blades cracking simultaneously. She made her way down from the steep slope she had been lying on and arrived at the lake. A fresh scent immediately wafted up he nostrils and her sharp gaze rested on some scattered fish bones and scales. Sh padded around the lake and came to a halt in front of the remains, bending down and sniffing at it. She jumped back, "Eww, it smells like a cat." She muttered in disgust, taking a few steps away from the smell. She sat down with the water lapping at her claws and she stared down at he reflection, or more the fish darting underneath the still surface. Without warning, she slammed her  paw down on top of one of the fish, raking her claws through its soft flesh. The coyote pulled the dead fish out of the water and locked her wet and hoody paw, the fishy taste of the blood felt good against her tongue.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3