Author Topic: ||~OCoTNA~|| A mapped, literate and sited Four Clan roleplay!  (Read 7173 times)

Offline CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ||~OCoTNA~|| A mapped, literate and sited Four Clan roleplay!
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 08:31:19 pm »
Totally! Sorry for the late response. xD Welcome!!! Join the website http://thefourclansfh.proboards.com/ and then read the rules and names of the staff members. Then just message Taco Cat Cupcake [me] for the map password.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 10:30:42 pm »
Thanks. x3

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 11:42:42 pm »
You're so welcome! ^^

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 05:40:39 pm »
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=40433.0-Her Bio

Username| Proquail
Character Name| Oaklyn
Character Rank| Anything she fits in to.
Clan Wanted| thunder clan
Why do you want to join our roleplay?| my character Oaklyn has been searching for a place to call her home. She is an odd character with a lot to give, and she has never broke loyalty to any. I think she would fit in just perfectly here.
Activity level| 5
Roleplay Sample | [this one is not nearly as well as I can do. LOL ]

The she-cat slipped beneath the shadow of the willow tree. Her emerald eyes dead set on the sight of the small rabbit. her visuals telling her it had recently been injured, maybe by another feline? She didn't have the time of day to sit and wonder, her stomach egged her on to lash out. her mind told her patience is key, though. Her mind was beginning to slip away in a mental calamity. Hunger had taken over her both physically and mentally, and it was painful. A quick rush of cold adrenaline pumped through her veins and instinct shot her from the covers of camouflage. Eyes dead set on the small varmint, it had seen her long before and hastily made an attempt to run, but it's leg was too much pain to bare. Oaklyn's luck had finally returned, and before she could even finish the kill, she had taken a chunk of fur and flesh away from the lifeless hare. The sweet taste of fresh proteins hit her taste-buds in the second she began chewing. the sound of bones crunching between her K-9s was always a sound she enjoyed hearing, it meant she would live to see another day without starving.

' L O V E.

Offline scar123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 04:29:27 am »
Username-scar123
Character Name-Pinefoot
Character Rank-Warrior
Clan wanted-ShadowClan
Why would you want to join our roleplay?-Because I have OWC (Obsession over Warriors Cats xD).
Activity Level (Scale of 1-7)- About 4-7 or 5-7
Roleplay sample-The dark brown tabby pelt of Pinefoot glistened in the moonlight. He followed his leader, Toadstar, on a raiding party to ThunderClan. The warriors that followed were Oakleaf, Iceclaw, Tigerstripe, Badgertooth, Robinflight, and more. He narrowed his eyes as they entered ThunderClan territory, spraying his scent on a few trees. He followed his leader silently, only the sounds of the forest night could only be heard. The pace of the raiding party slowed. As they neared the camp of ThunderClan, Pinefoot unsheathed his thorn-sharp claws and licked his lips. His leader let out a yowl, and the whole party of ShadowClan warriors sprinted into the camp. Some cats stirred out the sound of the yowl, and were clearly bewildered of the sudden invasion. Pinefoot saw a silver tabby tom he recognized at a gathering. Silverfang! He sprinted towards the tabby and reared up on his legs and paw-swiped him with claws outstretched. The tabby fell to the ground and Pinefoot started clawing out clumps of fur. But he suddenly felt teeth gripped on his neck, dragging him off Silverfang. The cat hooked his claws on his shoulders. Pinefoot yowled in pain and outrage. He wriggled free and turned to see a tortoiseshell she-cat. He seen her before, but just couldn't remember her name. The she-cat clawed down on his face and Pinefoot pounced on her. The two cats began wrestling on the ground, and then Silverfang joined in the fight. He clawed down Pinefoot's spine and he let go of the tortoiseshell. He hissed at Silverfang and slashed his face, giving him a scar that he'll always remember. He ran from the two cats, looking for a new target. He looked around the clearing, a fray of spitting and hissing cats. He spotted his Clanmate Robinflight battling a huge golden tabby. He flexed his claws and sprinted at the cat. He pounced on him and clawed out clumps of fur. The tabby belly scratched him and he repulsed back. Robinflight clawed down his neck and hissed, and Pinefoot stood to his paws and pounced on him. Robinflight held him down to, but then he heard a yowl and recognized the ThunderClan leader, Acornstar."Stop!" The fighting cats stopped and they all looked up and set their gaze on Acornstar."ShadowClan have come to show us not to hunt on their lands, we have been stealing since our prey is very scarce." Toadstar smirked at the leader, then to the mass of cats."I think ThunderClan has learned their lesson. If they're ever spotted hunting on ShadowClan territory, then they will be killed." Toadstar meowed, then yowled for his warriors to follow. The battle was short but fierce. ThunderClan hadn't stood a chance. They were caught off guard and ShadowClan had the upper hand. The ShadowClanners left camp, padding proudly and quietly to their camp.

Offline CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 09:52:54 pm »
Accepted to both. Join le website http://thefourclansfh.proboards.com/ and I'll inform the leader's you're both joining. cx -Again sorry for the late response- Read the rules, then message a staff member for the password to the map.

Offline cocokit

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 11:16:22 pm »
Username: cocokit
Character Name: Fadedstripe
Character Rank: Warrior
Clan Wanted: Shadowclan
Why do you want to join our roleplay?: I would like to join because this roleplay looks fun and just looks really exiting...
Activity level: (Scale of 1-7)   5.5-Im on most of the time in the afternoon after school

Roleplay Sample: Fadedstripe jumped through the tall grass, disliking the feeling of the wind on her fur, she preferred the marshy Shadowclan territory, where she could hunt frogs and birds, but she could go back now,The clan had scented Windclan on their territory, And they needed to speak to the Windclan leader, Soon she stiffened, seeing Windclan cat's race down to them,"What are you doing on out territory?" A large tom growled."We have to speak to your leader," Fadedstripe said, trying to stop her neck fur from bristling. (VBHBHhbcdsdh It's horrible, I know ;-; Just so tiredd)
Merp

Offline CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 12:14:17 am »
Accepted to both. Join le website http://thefourclansfh.proboards.com/ and I'll inform the leader's you're both joining. cx -Again sorry for the late response- Read the rules, then message a staff member for the password to the map.

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 01:24:45 am »

The picture is what she looks like, since I can't really make a preset.
Username:NeverFearTheFall2468
Character Name: Goldentuft
Clan Wanted:Riverclan
Why do you want to join our roleplay?:Well, I am a newbie but I tend to RP quite well on the forums. It sounds really interesting, I also think I could brush up a little on my RP skills. First time I have been on a Warriors RP, so this will be my first!
Activity level: 5/7
Roleplay Sample: The intruder sat watching, taunting her with his piercing blue eyes. The enemy seemed to want a fight, a fight to win against his opponent. "Well, are you ever going to make a move? It is your turn." The enemy mocked Goldentuft, licking his lips from a recent battle. "I do not wish to fight, I want you to get off my territory. Filthy rouge." Her words came out in a hiss, though supposed to sound calm. His eyes turned to slits at the harsh words, unsheathing his claws repeatedly. "I suppose. Well, I will be on my way, Goodbye." He walked away with a lash of his tail, slightly amused.{OMG}
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Zoey

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 12:44:34 am »
Username: Zoey
Character Name: Autumn Leaf
Clan Wanted: RiverClan
Why do you want to join our roleplay?: This is my first rp on feral heart, but I roleplay in others forums and sites, so, I'm not a newbie to rp. And I love Warrior Cats ^^
Activity level: (Scale of 1-7) 4/7
Roleplay Sample: The golden cat walked slowly, going into the forest, in the search of a new prey. She heard a 'crack' and turned her head at the sound. She crouched to the sound, slowly and silent. And she saw it. A little bird, eating some insect in the ground. Autumn Leaf prepared for the attack, crouched a little more, and, in the proper distance, jumped and knock down the bird. Proud of her hunt, she grabbed the bird with her mouth, and walked to her clan.

PD: English is not my first language, so, I hope it's okay ^^
Deviantart: gatitaluci.deviantart.com
Tumblr: lushi1421.tumblr.com