Author Topic: ||~OCoTNA~|| A mapped, literate and sited Four Clan roleplay!  (Read 7172 times)

Offline CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ||~OCoTNA~|| A mapped, literate and sited Four Clan roleplay!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 12:30:53 am »
Accepted to both Autumnleaf and Goldentuft . Join le website http://thefourclansfh.proboards.com/ and I'll inform the leader's you're both joining. cx -Again sorry for the late response- Read the rules, then message a staff member for the password to the map.

Offline mayhem44

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2014, 04:03:47 am »
Username:mayhem44
Character name:Sandfire(If this name has been used i will just come up with a new one)
Character rank:Warrior
Clan wanted:Riverclan
Why do you want to join our roleplay?:I was in this roleplay a while ago but you guys got new leaders and Because i LOVE warriors. Also I am not new to warrior cat Roleplays i have been in other big WC roleplays like TWR.
Activity level:(Scale of 1-7)5/7
Roleplay sample:Air pulsed in and out of the lungs of the sleek feline. The tall grasses were pushed back as he propelled himself forward, his green eyes wide. His tightly encased midnight slits in their centers expanded as he pushed onward. Any second now and that  dog would snatch him up.
"Go away!" the warrior yowled. The dog didn't seem to hear. Sandfire, as this newly named warrior was labeled, gritted his teeth together and put on an other boost of energy.
His legs were tired. His paws ached. But unless he wanted to survive this, he needed to keep going. The feline swerved sharply to the left, but this canine wasn't going losing sight of him soon. She took a glance behind him shoulder. It was catching up! (I could do more if you would like,And are you guys still recuiting/accepting  members?)

Offline bluegirl12131415

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2014, 10:53:01 am »
Username: bluegirl12131415
Character Name: FrostFeather
Character Rank: Warrior
Clan Wanted: RiverClan
Why do you want to join our roleplay?: I love warrior cats and haven't been in a roleplay of it for a while :)
Activity level: 5-6
Roleplay Sample: FrostFeather padded slowly through the reeds, conscious only of the various scents around her. She could
smells the rain as it pounded the ground, trickling in tiny rivulets like a thousand serpents to join the puddles as they grew. She could smell the water of the river as it slowly but surely began to swell, and she could smell the prey as it huddled under a rock. She padded forward silently, confident that her prey was oblivious to her presence. She was invisible in the storm as it raged around her. She dropped into a crouch, her belly touching the already rain-soaked ground as it slowly churned to mush. She leapt, catching the water vole under her paws, just as dazzling light split the sky, the deafening rumble only seconds in its wake.