Author Topic: FH Creepypasta - Chatting without typing.  (Read 1698 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
FH Creepypasta - Chatting without typing.
« on: September 21, 2013, 12:29:42 pm »
It was 6:30. I was bored. So I got on my macintosh. And got on feralheart. I logged in my character Sasha. Just then I saw blood everywhere on bonfire island. There were carcasses everywhere, while some players were still alive. I checked the cliff. All of the TLK RPers were dead. No one was roleplaying. I went to the water. Veinbris, my friend was dead. All of my friends were dead. Just then a crocodile came up to me and he said "EATS WHOLE NO MISS!!!!!!" Sasha said "Crocodiles do not hunt well on land." Just then a human character came to me and shot me with an arrow. Sasha said OMFG GO AWAY. But they stood there frozen. I logged off and got on Aurora F Tigwolf. I was at temple of dreams. A message came up and said "LEAVE NOW!" I clicked OK and it automatically logged me off and got me on Sasha. I found out a hacker has hijacked my game. Just then a creepy NPC came up and started buttswinging on top of me. Just then Sasha automatically said "Kill. Me. Right. Now." I did not type that in! I escaped but he chased me around the whole map. I tried to X feralheart, but when I clicked X, it did not work. "NO!!!!" I yelled. I was glad my parents were not home when I said that. Just then the plains music started playing in reverse. Sasha had a big gash in her side. Just then a buck and his herd trampled me. Sasha automatically fell on her side, in a puddle of blood. She was on the lean action. Just then I reached for the Ficho Tunnel portal, and I got to ficho tunnel. The cave music was playing in reverse like the Plains music. Sasha went on the roll over action and said. "Look, Maya, I know I will not live today..." without me typing it in. Just then a Jeff The Killer character came up to me. The screen went black and a high pitched scream was in my speakers. I tried turning it down, but the volume did not budge. The screen came back and Sasha was on the lean action with the dead emote. I tried moving her, but she did not move a muscle. She has finally died. A knife was in her side. I tried to click the X, and it worked! I sat in my chair speechless. I clicked feralheart again, logged in, and the title music was playing backwards. All of my characters were dead. I took a screenshot of it and sent it to the mods. 3 months later that never happened to me again.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 04:39:36 pm by DancingWithDeath »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Wolfclawkid.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: FH Creepypasta - Chatting without typing.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 02:48:54 am »
Lol

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: FH Creepypasta - Chatting without typing.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 03:05:19 am »
Try not to necro old threads floof. ^.^'
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!