Author Topic: My Characters!  (Read 1203 times)

Offline WhiskerWatcher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Red haired animal!
    • MsWhiskersArt
    • Ms Whiskers
    • View Profile
My Characters!
« on: September 22, 2013, 06:57:04 pm »
Hey there floofies! <3 This is my posts on my characters. Hope you enjoy. ;D                                              

Name: Whisk

Species: Unknown

Personality: Goofy, silly, funny.

About: Whisk was once an life form from the planet Ugoblink. He started no bigger then the eye of a needle but over generations evolution occurred. As a small comet hit an undiscovered lake, his life form began to grow. From growing little fins to first walking on land. Millions of years took him to get to his size. They are an endangered species and unlikely to be seen often. If anywhere it would be Fluorite plains. You would probably never see one of his kind at the southpole. They like to eat small birds and berries. They have striped markings on their backs, the colour is determined on the colour of the berry they've last eaten. They have bad eyesight but incredible sense of hearing and scent. These creatures have small dots at the back of their ears which flash blue when they are near another of their kind, this helps them to repopulate their species. It rarely happens, since so little amounts survived their lives in the undiscovered lake.

[My username is Whisker Watcher, happy to add anyone. You would probably see me on this character a lot. Don't be afraid to say hi! More characters will be updated soon. <3]
Love you all <3

ThrillexForLife

Re: My Characters!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 07:00:12 pm »
O.o
Awesome character. Is that a preset? Anyway, floof for you.

Offline WhiskerWatcher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Red haired animal!
    • MsWhiskersArt
    • Ms Whiskers
    • View Profile
Re: My Characters!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 03:52:03 pm »
O.o
Awesome character. Is that a preset? Anyway, floof for you.

Awh thank you! No it isn't a preset. ;D Thankies <3 I'll floof you back. >:D
Love you all <3