Author Topic: Hooded Figure Mesh?  (Read 7633 times)

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Hooded Figure Mesh?
« on: September 25, 2013, 09:41:38 pm »
For the next Roleplay I'll be opening, I would like to add "entities" in one of the separate maps I'll have, and I want them to be hooded people. It needs to seem like you aren't able to see their face, only their cold, glowing eyes. Here's a pic that shows a good example of what I mean~

See how his hood covers enough of his face so that it looks pitch black? The only difference is that the ones that I want need to have glowing eyes in varying colors.
I WOULD LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY IF YOU DID THIS FOR ME AND MY GROUP ;-;

I need 7 replicas, and don't freak out! They can all be the same except for eye color~
They can be in a standing or sitting position, whatever is more simple for you, and they need to be looking ahead (unless you were willing to do the different head positions). These figures will be based off of the 7 deadly sins, so I'll give you the name, sin, and color:

Gnev ........................ (wrath) needs to have RED eyes
Pohlepa ................... (greed) needs to haveYELLOW eyes
Lenjost .................... (sloth) needs to have LIGHT BLUE eyes
Ponos ...................... (pride) needs to have PURPLE eyes
Zudeti ...................... (lust) needs to have BLUE eyes
Ljubomora ............... (envy) needs to have GREEN eyes
Halapljivost .............. (gluttony) needs to have ORANGE eyes

In my Roleplay, these dudes will be the Council that the members have to consult whenever they wish to rank up for certain things. They'll also play a big part as in how and what the Roleplay's duty will be. (At least it will seem so, as I'll be the voice of all of them truly). They are also ENORMOUS compared to us, but I don't think the size you make it honestly matters as I can change the size and what not later.

If you like, you can just make the hooded figure mesh and make each pair of eyes, I'll add them to the cloaked guys myself later.

If you're willing to do it, I'll make you a map in exchange if you like! I'm no mesh maker (or I would have made these myself XD) and I don't quite understand how to make presets/markings. But maps, those I can do. There's also not really a time limit, so you can take your time~

Here's an example of a map I made for a previous RP (it died sadly, but I hope to revive it once summer comes back around) X3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3YpaawAFnM&feature=share
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 12:03:48 am by Mythrim »
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: Hooded Figure Mesh?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 08:30:23 pm »
C'mon people! I need some help! >.<
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: Hooded Figure Mesh?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 01:03:15 am »
I would honestly appreciate if someone helped me out, I am offering a map in return after all!