Author Topic: The Sky War... Soon to be mapped,Literate,Bird RP  (Read 815 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
The Sky War... Soon to be mapped,Literate,Bird RP
« on: September 26, 2013, 09:20:38 pm »
Peace once filled the skies and all of the tribes were at peace hoping no war would come anytime soon but, the tribes came to total chaos...

Warfair Tribe
A flock of bald eagles, one of the tribes from the skies and probably the tribe that likes fighting more than anything. Since they are probably one of the biggest birds of all the tribes, it makes sense if you think about it. This tribe was accused of starting the chaos between all of the tribes in the sky but the chaos may have been started by the other three tribes that you will see. This tribe tends to have celebrations when good things happen like new apprentices,signing warrior ranks,winning battles,and new hatchlings! That's all the information for this tribe, but once you join you'll find out more...

Skyhigh Tribe
A calm flock of Red-Tailed Hawks. These hawks were probably the closest to the Warfair Tribe but that still remains unknown to the new leaders of the tribe who only heard some about peace with the other tribes but those stories they heard had little talk about peace so no bird knows if there really was peace with all of the flocks. This tribe also tends to have celebrations and ceremonies but mostly for things like winning battles,a death in the tribe,or new hatchlings arriving.

Talon Tribe
This is a flock of Peregrine Falcons. This is the tribe that most would think would never be apart of the sky war, but that's were you're wrong! The Talon Tribe may sound tough and scary and something you would think would cause the chaos but this is the nicest tribe there is. In fact, this tribe is trying to stop the sky war instead of make it worse! This tribe also has ceremonies/celebrations for mostly happy things but some are for deaths like tribe members,hatchlings,and so on. But once again, this is the nicest tribe and would love to war to stop but they could be the ones who started the chaos... Besides, I never said they didn't like to lie...

BloodShed Tribe
Okay, I lied... This is probably the biggest bird tribe there is because this tribe is full of golden eagles! And this tribe is a lot like the Warfair tribe... They like to cause lots of trouble and chaos just like the Warfair tribe! Since this tribe is like the Bald Eagles... You can just go back and check on what the Warfair tribe does but one thing... This tribe hates ceremonies, they're to happy...

Rules~
No Powerplaying or Godmodding
If someone is being annoying, tell me in whisper and I'll tell them to stop
Be a realistic bird of these four tribes, I have the picture below and everything it shouldn't be hard!
No Neons, like I said... BE REALISTIC
Manes on your bird will be okay and being a middle size will be okay to the eagles also.
Cursing... Don't over do it, if you get to the point you will be kicked out without a warning

Ranks~
Chief~
Commander~
Medic~
Warriors~
Apprentices~
Elders~
Hatchlings~
Queens~
Eggs~

High Ranks that are taken~
Warfair Tribe Cheif~Ariacobra(Cobra for short)

Application~
Username~
Character Name~
Character Tribe~(Will tell you what bird you are above)
Character Rank~
Picture/Description~
Background/History~
RP Sample~

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16