Author Topic: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)  (Read 45153 times)

Offline Pridelord

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)
« Reply #330 on: October 19, 2013, 04:06:24 pm »
(I FINALLY FOUND A PIC THAT IS ANYWHERE CLOSE TO RESEMBLING PRIDE THE WAY I LIKE HIM!!!!!)

Pride shook his head, "You know what I am talking about, dont act innocent. What makes you think you can do that so someone for no reason."
The one and only.
Take care of the Pack first.
Never give up, Never back down, Never tap out.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 19, 2013, 04:20:55 pm »
"The fact that I have a reason." His smirk got wider as he turned his head to see Retif walking back out from the wall he had flown to, face dark and thundering as he gave a glare straight towards Ken. "Besides,he's fine." The half sorcerer gestured to the spirit, taking note of the wild, unkempt hair that made the ghostlook like a crazed lion. "Except for his hair."

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Pridelord

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2013, 04:24:08 pm »
Pride continued to get angry as he talked to Ken. "Well, what reasons would those be? Because from where im standing, you are looking like an ass to me." Pride said to the half sorcerer.
The one and only.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 19, 2013, 04:32:17 pm »
Sorry if my RP lines have some random errors like no spacing. Using a crappy phone. ;A; MY HANDS ARE TOO BIG.))

Ken's smirk faltered a little, the sides of his mouth twitching slightly. "Well, that's sad, then." He leaned forwards, purposefully avoiding the question. "Just mind your own business, buddy." His smirk fully changed to a menacing sneer, and he pushed sidestepped Pride to continue walking.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #334 on: October 19, 2013, 06:53:32 pm »
Willow looked to him innocently, blinking. "What?" she questioned with a little smile and light laugh. Othrus just looked to him too, huffing in what seemed like an imitation of Willow. Clearly, he had much respect for her already.

Victor nodded, seeming a bit skeptical about the 'special guest' though. He turned Yumi, leading her down to the track with him, a smirk plastered on his face.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #335 on: October 19, 2013, 07:58:39 pm »
    Kiba approached Retiff and offered a hand to help, though he realized that it wouldn't do much. "Are you alright?" He asked.

Mori smiled, then nodded. He looked at the Naiad, who looked as though she was dancing, leaving small puddles of water in the shape of footprints, as well as dew drops on the tables.
    Kurosaki yawned, watching as the watery woman killed her boredom. The cat sith yawned, and sat on its haunches. Then, it rubbed its back against his tamer's leg affectionately.

Yumi stretched. She reached into the top of her kimono-like shirt and took out a couple of sheets of paper. "You know how to summon, right?" She asked, looking at the frog who was already staring at them both.
     The other door to gym opened. "Oh, you made it, head master. Welcome." The coach said, looking over to the man who had the chimera by his side.
     "Ah, yes. This is one of my favorite subjects, you know. As long as someone's in peril, it's fun. Very fun." He looked over to the track with a smirk.
    Yumi glared back at him and sighed. This made the chimera roar faintly. The sound was mixed with the hiss of a snake, and the bleet of a goat as it boomed in the acoustics of the building.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 19, 2013, 08:13:15 pm »
Retif accepted the hand and pulled himself up, nodding. "I'm fine." He offered a smile to Kiba. "Thanks."

The scorpion shape rose up into a full creature, shaking off the slime and emerging with a grey shell and pincers with a poisonous tail, but it had bat wings as well. The pain grew stronger and Gatita decided to call it off, but her concentration and focus was broken when a sharp cry broke through the muffled sounds. It was full of fear...Something very familiar to her.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #337 on: October 19, 2013, 09:55:24 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Pridelord

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 20, 2013, 01:44:32 am »
Pride was about to turn around and confront Ken once again but decided against it as he saw Retif walk out. He decided to check on the well-being of his friend instead. He approached Retif "Are you okay? What is that guys problem?"
The one and only.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 20, 2013, 06:12:52 am »