Author Topic: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)  (Read 44818 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)
« Reply #350 on: October 20, 2013, 06:53:52 pm »
     Kiba's eyes narrowed as he backed up a little, then charged. He rammed his head, as well as his weight, into the door.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 20, 2013, 07:07:01 pm »
Retif watched as the door easily gave way, flying right off it's hinges and skittering on the black ground, The ghost peered in, taking in the sight. The first thing he noticed was the small amount of students panicking, the teacher kneeling in a corner apparently taking care of another student who was sitting down...Was that blood on the back of her head? He grimaced, noticing the various amount of things floating about and small scorpion-beings littering the floor. Lastly, Gatita was there, on the table in the front, completely oblivious to the things happening and simply staring at a floating eye. However, blood was seeping from her mouth.

From the blurred vision, she could see something come into the room. Something with white fur, and a transparent being that reminded her of a ghost. She sent a pair os scissors flying across the room.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 20, 2013, 07:20:50 pm »

Offline Pridelord

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 20, 2013, 09:16:30 pm »
Pride followed behind the two as fast as e could, yet cautiously. By the time he got there Retif was in the room with a Werewolf. He could still smell Kiba and put together that Kiba had transformed. Pride entered the room as well, rushing over to Retif. "What do you want me to do?"
The one and only.
Take care of the Pack first.
Never give up, Never back down, Never tap out.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 21, 2013, 12:53:18 am »
"She doesn't recognise anybody." He muttered, watching the scorpions on the floor pass through his feet. "And the only way you can stop her is to just take the eye out of her sight. But she'll attack you." He glanced over to Gatita, eyebrows pulled into a frown as he stared.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 21, 2013, 01:40:21 am »
     Kiba nodded. "Alright, so we need a distraction?" He asked, turning to the ghost.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 21, 2013, 05:20:33 am »
He slowly nodded after a small moment of hesitation. "Yes...Something to distract the magic." He scratched his collarbone, a small nervous habit. It'd be painful for Gatita...He glanced around the dark classroom. "You wanna approach her while I distract?"

Offline Pridelord

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 21, 2013, 12:06:15 pm »
Pride stepped backwards and removed his guitar, placing it outside of the room, "Dont want to break this". He then takes a step forward, rolling his shoulders backwards and cracking his neck. "Now, I dont do this often but I guess under the circumstances...." Pride slowly began to shift, bones extending. Horns began to appear once again, through his hair and his face began to extend into a more angular, wolf like face. Black fur began to grow along his arms and his ears began to shape into that of a Wolf. Pride shook his head as the transformation was almost complete. He grew taller, bulkier, stronger. Pride arched his back as wings began to grow, seemingly from straight out of his back, ripping his shirt. A tail began to form as well out of his lower back. As the transformation came to an end he stretched again, rolling his shoulders back and cracking his neck once again. The entire process took no more than 15 seconds. He looked over to Retif and shook his head. "I need to do this more often, not used to it as much anymore. Just tell me what you want me to do."

(Best picture I could find, not mine however.)

The one and only.
Take care of the Pack first.
Never give up, Never back down, Never tap out.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 21, 2013, 02:21:18 pm »
"Oh-" He glanced at Pride, staring with interest, as he did with Kiba. "Well, I suppose changing into your forms is better." He nodded, looking back at the class when a table lifted on it's own and flew up into the ceiling, breaking itself into pieces. "But- I don't know how to distract her magic...It has to be something reminding her of her past." He shut his eyes, thinking. "Creatures that are horribly gruesome, close to how she looks like." When he looked back at Gatita, her blood had begun to drip on the floor. "Also, whoever's going to approach her, be aware of those claws. They're as sharp as needles. Literally."

The pain was becoming unbearable now. The cat grit her teeth, but no matter how much she tried to call her magic off, it didn't listen. Then again, it wasn't quite her magic. Come on, my pet. You can destroy them as you did before, can't you? A voice sang in her head, an echoing sound.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 22, 2013, 12:49:02 am »