Author Topic: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)  (Read 44837 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 10:26:13 pm »
((Woop xD and sorry my phones acting up again...))

Alexis narrowed her eyes and Miss.Crone told her to sit forward, slamming her feet on the ground she shoved forward the table slightly and gave her a cocky smile. Once Miss turned around the brow haired female sighed and placed her head on the desk gritting her teeth together trying to control her anger; her feet tapping against the floor. All of a sudden the door burst open and in came Kiba, shooting a smile in his direction as he explained why he was slightly late. Looking back at the teacher who continued to scowl at her "Dumb lesson.." She muttered and Adrian chuckled "Yeah, your telling me.." He muttered rolling his eyes slightly as he turned back around Jake seeming to be falling asleep. Picking up her hand she began looking at her nails, crossing her left leg over her right and slightly shaking her foot side to side.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 10:57:24 pm »
     Kiba blinked, cleared his throat and found his seat, away from everyone else. He curled his hair around his index finger, and rubbed his brightly tattooed cheek. It was the mark of his family pack.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2013, 01:51:21 am »
He huffed and walked over lazily to his seat, plopping down heavily like fish. He sighed and let his eyes survey the classroom for a quick moment before immediately calling his magic, and soon enough the faint swirls of blue and red began to  travel down his arm, curling around it like a snake. His red and blue eyes glowed slightly, and he moved his gaze to the teacher.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2013, 02:14:07 am »
     Yuki smiled faintly at him, then saw that everyone was already in class. "Alright, class. We've got someone new to our school. She's from Gale Shrine in Japan, and has served as the Satomi house's caretaker of the Canine Warriors. Class, please welcome Yumi Pheles." She smiled.
     Yumi bowed to the class, then found her seat away from everyone else as quickly as possible.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2013, 07:07:22 am »
Ah, so she was the Director's daughter. Without knowing, a small smirk crept up his face as he studied the girl until she was out of sight. The sorcerer snorted and drummed his fingers on the table, making strange patterns and runes from his memory spread across the surface like ink. He stared at them for a moment, recognizing the air rune. His smirk became wider slightly.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2013, 04:10:21 pm »
Alexis turned to look at the tacher as she muttered on about texts books, lifting from her seat and grabbing three from the shelf placing them infront of Jake and Adrian; aslo having one for herself. Smiling at Jake "Nah, its fine" she muttered sitting back in her seat as she pulled in her chair and turning to page 88; transformations. That was the topic they had started, looking at the many different pictures of humans and their tansformations. Slouching back in her chair with the book in her hand as she begun to read.

Jake sighed and looked at Miss.Crone a smile on his face slightly as she continued on about the work. Lifting to get his book only to have it dropped on the table from Lex "Hey, I would have gotten those.." He chuckled and smiled at the dark haired fae nodding as she replied. Sitting back in his seat he looked at Adrian who seemed to be drawing wolves on his arms. Shaking his head a little a smirking on his face, turning to the right page he began to read.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2013, 08:04:15 pm »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2013, 02:38:58 am »
The smirk fell briefly as he stared at the book, rather intensely. Slowly, a few pages began to flip without anybody touching, as though a large gust of wind had flown through. It stopped at Page 65, and a small smile appeared briefly on Ken's face before disppearing. No matter how he was bullied for using magic, he was stubborn and did what he wanted. The boy glanced up at the teacher, waiting.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2013, 03:00:50 am »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2013, 03:21:30 am »
He smirked as Yumi was called, but was semi-surprised that she could answer, even when staring off into space. He looked over to Yuki, head cocked to the left slightly at the question. Well, it was obvious he didn't know. The boy kept silent and chose to stare at his book, drumming his fingers on the page, creating quickly-fading splotches of magic each time they hit.