Author Topic: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)  (Read 45169 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2013, 06:26:07 am »
Lex scanned through the page as a sigh escaped her maw "I don't want to know how a human transforms into a dragon, or a cat!.." She muttered to herself when she stopped "Wolves.." She smiled nodding her head a little as she began to read over the text; although she knew how her kind transformed she found it interesting still reading about it, you never know you may find some facts out you didn't know. "Stop swinging on your chair Alexis!" The teacher scolded causing her to slowly lift her head from the pages with a raised brow "And why don't you stop shouting!" She scolded back a little annoyed how the teacher hated her. Slamming the four legs of the chair against the ground she stared at the teacher who done the same back; Miss.Crone then shaking her head and turning away. Smirking the dark-haired female looked back at her book.

"Ha look! Adrian shouted "Someone turned into a prissy cat!" He chuckled as Jake shook his head, but let out a light laugh. As usual scanning down to the one about animal transformations and humans eventhough Adrian had laughed at something similar. Jerking his head around as he heard the booming voice of Miss.Crone again, shouting and Alexis. Sighed he placed his head back down only to have it draw back up at her shouting back "Damn she's one crazy kid.." Adrian giggled and Jake couldn't help but add a laugh "Yeah, she sure is.." He mumbled watching as the two had a stare off and Alexis winning with her wolf gaze. Looking back at the book he continued to read.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2013, 04:06:17 pm »
     Geist blinked and looked up quickly at the source of all the yelling. Again, he didn't hear, but he caught a faint glimpse of the teacher's lips moving in a screaming fashion. He sighed faintly, and turned his music up a little. He was now listening to a song he knew by heart: "Ghost Heart" by LM.C... his foot tapped faintly against the ground to the beat.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2013, 01:12:39 pm »
I'll just make a new character here, since everybody has another one. xD)

Name: Tuez Deces 'Liesmith' Retif [Usually called by Retif]

Species: Ghost

Year at School: 4th Year

Personality: Clever, sarcastic, friendly-ish, kind, playful. He's the type of guy you see loitering about in corners and annoying anybody who comes by that place. Though he can be playful and overall just a trickster, he is kind and will help out anybody. He's a liar as well - Which caused others to name him liesmith - and can say a non-truth as though it was nothing. The boy even lies to himself, sometimes. He has the tendency sometimes to keep silent and become unattentive, making his mind wander off to who-knows-where.

Family: He doesn't know who they are.

Crush: -

Relationship: -

History: He can only remember parts of it. Retif knows that he didn't have an actual mother or father, and was living on the streets alone. He doesn't know what happened when he was a toddler, really. He died at the age of 11 when he got stuck in a situation between thieves, who believed that he was the one who killed their 'Leader', even though he was eleven. Retif did see who murdered the 'Leader, though - And it was none other than Kenlihsto. Nobody could have missed the large amount of lights from the younger teenager's house when he killed his father - who really was the thief - when you were sitting on the fence right outside. So, being a young boy, he told the truth, and died. Because a day later the thieves returned and claimed that they had asked Ken and it wasn't him, because of some 'proof'. Seeing the look in their eyes, he realized what they were to do, and ran. Despite knowing just about every corner of the town, he got cornered eventually, and was murdered. His body burned, and the remains dumped into the sea. Retif remains in the town as a ghost, feeling like he has a purpose, but has no idea what it is. On his first day in entering the school, he met Ken, and knew him even though the half demon did not. Using this as an advantage, he planned to ask Ken what he had told the thieves, but got into a fight instead, when he mentioned his father. They became enemies soon enough. Over the years, he realized that Ken had a talent for twisting words cleverly when he spoke, which was probably the reason why the thieves believed him. He still plans to ask Ken for the whole story, but can't bring himself to, for whatever reason. Which is probably why he turns away from the world sometimes - He's thinking about his whole story.

Theme Song: Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.

Other: Retif is enemies with Ken. He has the power to disappear whenever he likes, but people know he's there if they pay attention to the sudden gust of wind that came out of nowhere. Nobody can find him unless he wants to be found.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 01:20:10 pm by The_Jade_Fox »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2013, 05:14:42 pm »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2013, 05:35:02 pm »
Thanks! Hopefully it doesn't go blind from that lemon juice. xD))

Retif raced across the hallways, clenching his teeth nervously. The ghost seemed to touch the ground but at the same time not touch the ground. Nevertheless, he was grateful in his steps. The fact that he was late simply spurred him on, and he couldn't seem to halt his steps when he came face to face with the Mythology class door, and hit it, only that he didn't. Instead, the young adult simply passed through it, and stumbled as though he had tripped.

Ken stopped his drumming on the book and lifted his eyes to the sudden transparent figure that had passed through, the door swinging slightly from the gust of wind. His eyes hardened as he noticed who exactly it was, and his lips pulled up in a feral snarl as he balled up his fists, the faint glow of magic growing a tad bit brighter.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 05:54:03 pm by The_Jade_Fox »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2013, 06:47:07 pm »
     Yumi looked up, seeing luminescent being. She already knew many ghost, back at the shrine. Heck, she had the Eight Canine Warriors to summon and keep fed, even if they were dead. She blinked, moving her white hair from her red eyes.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2013, 07:02:35 pm »
The ghost let his eye roam over the class before coming to rest on Ken. Upon seeing the glare and glow of magic, he smirked, cocked his head to the side and blinked innocently, succeeding in at least making the half sorcerer narrow his eyes. "Apologies." He muttered over to the teacher, the smirk still lingering on his face as he walked over to his seat at the back, keeping his gaze locked on the younger teenager as he did so. The fox demon looked just about ready to pounce or shoot a blast of magic, and Retif could only guess that the fact that they were in a classroom was the only thing that stopped Ken.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2013, 07:41:32 pm »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2013, 12:11:12 am »
Retif focused his attention on the teacher, a small smile on his face. Normal Chimeras, he knew. He had managed to catch glimpses of some before, but he neve truly knew what they did. He sniffed and turned his book to page 65, seeing as everybody had already done the same.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2013, 12:22:54 am »