Author Topic: The City Of Modernization (Stray dog and cat rp open and accepting)  (Read 7142 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The City Of Modernization (Stray dog and cat rp open and accepting)
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 10:40:42 pm »

Ayasha

Ayasha raised a brow at the brute as he spoke, jerking her head back with a huff as she watched the pit trot off. Turning back to the male shepherd she listened to what he had to say, snarling slightly at his attitude towards his new pack members. "Look I'm going my own way, let's just say I'm not good living in a group and someone might get hurt!" She growled slightly looking at the two older dogs; her gaze then shifting to the pup giving her a half smile. Then looking back at the 'alpha' as she turned and began to slowly pad away.

Klio

Klio perked her ears as she listened to what the male shepherd had to say, tilting her head a little as she listened to what he had to sayher attention then turning on the pit as he growled and padded away, soon followed by the aggressive doberman. Sighing she turned back to the group and watched as the alpha snapped at the slightly larger canine, rolling her eyes a little. "Umm, I already know how to fend when your on the streets. I've been here a year or so now, so know quite a lot.." She smiled her tail swaying to and fro as she spoke in a kind sort of tone, her blue eyes shining slightly as her tongue lolled out the side of her maw.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2013, 11:21:19 pm »
Hnng. Sorry. I was out with church stuff all day. Can I get a recap of what I've missed?))
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 08:10:59 am »

Dmitri

Finishing the rat, the Catahoula mix eyed the pup, eyes furrowing into a frown before her lips stretched into a wide smile. "Maybe." Dmitri licked her lips, passing some rat leftovers to the scruffy ball of fur. "Eat up, you would need some strenght if you want to catch something." Lashing her tail, the canine looked up at the Doberman and Koolie. "Do what you please." She shrugged before plopping down on the hard concrete, splaying her legs out. "I'mma rest for a bit."

{You didn't miss much, just Epic's doggie said we can do whatever we want.}

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 11:45:02 pm »

Jephthah

The Koolie lay beneath a park bench in Central Park. Though he didn't live in the park, it was a frequent spot for him to visit, as it offered many sources of easy food. From the food carts to human suckers at pic-nicks where it was too easy to beg or steal from. Pointed ears pricked forward, Jephthah surveyed the area around his little shelter beneath the bench, scoping for his next target to fill his nagging stomach.
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 08:53:14 pm »
Cisco tossed the bone to the side. He stood up and began walking down the side walk. He looked up at a human and the human screamed. He yelped as the human women hit him with her purse. He bolted across the street and almost got hit by a few cars and entered central park. He was positive one of then would call the pound.

Can we have a pound?))
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 10:03:06 pm »

Ayasha

Ayasha turned and peered at the larger dog, a snarl escaping her maw as she spat slightly. Grunting the doberman turned her head and trotted up the alley deciding to not get into any fights today; the black and tan canine strutted down the alley and soon entered to streets. Many humans instantly recognising her because of the collar she wore, and they ray some screamed and avoided her. Few would act casual around her. Snarling he continued trotting down the street her claws tapping against the concrete as her stumped tail swayed slightly to and fro; her head bobbing up and down with every stride as she ran her tongue across her lips then letting out a light sight; a half smile then growing across her face.

Klio

Klio watched as the doberman trotted away her head then turning to the mix-breed canine who seemed to have made a small comment. "Fine..." She muttered with a slight snarl as she peered at the alpha to see what he was doing, then looking down at the pup as she shot her another smile. The female Koolie looked at the entrance to the alley and watched as people rushed past along with cars, bikes, push chairs, dogs and much more. Sighing she trotted over to the wall and slouched herself down onto her stomach, then leaning against the sturdy bricks as her tail thudded against the ground.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 10:27:56 pm »
[[I would think so. Most cities, large ones like NY especially, have some sort of animal control.]]

Jephthah

A nearby hotdog cart quickly drew the Koolie's attention to it, the tempting aroma of the cooking meat tugging at his his nostrils. Licking his jaws, Jephthah slowly squeezed out from beneath the park bench. Straightening up, he stretched his sore legs then shook out his dense blue merle coat. As he stood still, plotting out his run-by-snatch raid of the food cart, another scent drifted into his nasal passage. Perking his triangular ears, he glanced over to notice another canine, seemingly another stray, entering the park. Another stray meant another competitor for food, and Jephthah quickly decided he should act quickly. While he was normally friendly and outgoing, when it came to food, he wasn't about to play around.

Tail curled into a loose hook behind him, the Koolie lunged forward, his two-colored eyes locked on the hotdog cart ahead. As the human vendor passed a hotdog to a customer, Jephthah sprang up onto the top of the small cart, and in one swift motion, snagged hold of a string of sausages that was cooking. In the same stride, he leaped off the cart and galloped off, veering to the right to avoid the ketchup bottle the angry, shouting vendor threw at him. Snickering, the canine sprinted off the human path and farther into the grassy park, flicking his ears back to catch the fading sounds of the vendor's shouts and cursing. The sausage links which were connected to each other trailed from the sides of his jaws like a victory banner as he made his escape.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2013, 10:36:06 pm »
((Jephthah isn't with Quial or the rest, right?))

Quial

Quiak stared motionless at Dmitri for a moment, before averting her gaze from the adult. Flicking her tail, the German Shepherd advanced towards the garbage, sniffing and nosing around for a while. Her head tilted to one side as she dragged out a discarded chicken bone with a few pieces of meat attached to it. Wondering why a human would even throw the precious food away like this, Quial gobbled it down, her tail wagging as she consumed the meat. 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 10:37:53 pm »
[[Correct. He's not involved with them whatsoever as of now. He's in Central Park.]]
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 10:55:01 pm »
Cisco bared his teeth at the other dog. He watched as the other stray stole some sausages from a vendor. He noticed a hot dog fell on the ground. He sprinhed over grabbing the hot dog then bolting towards the pond. He set the hotdog down at the shore and layed down before eating it.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!