Author Topic: The City Of Modernization (Stray dog and cat rp open and accepting)  (Read 6998 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The City Of Modernization (Stray dog and cat rp open and accepting)
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 11:09:28 pm »

Jephthah

Jephthah slowed his quick pace to a steady trot, and once noticing he was no longer being persued, then a walk. Plopping down to his belly at the base of an oak tree that overlooked the park's large lake, he dropped his sausage links to hold them with his paws. Tipping his head sideways, he began to gnaw away at them, mindlessly chomping down every last bit. With a sigh of contentment at his temporarily satisfied belly, he yawned. As he was about to rest his head down for a short nap, a canine figure bolted past him. Tilting his head, he recognized the male he had saw earlier, who had now flopped down on the shore with a hotdog in his jaws. White-tipped tail swaying, he pushed himself to his paws and confidently strode down to the brute, as usual open to make new friends, however short friendships around here lasted. "Another stray gifted in the art of hotdog-nabbing, huh?" He smirked at the other canine, standing a few feet behind him.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 11:36:38 pm »
He smirked. "Guess so." He said finishing up the hotdog. "That vendor's crazy." He said looking over at the vendor he had stolen from. He sat up on his hauches and looked at the other canine.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2013, 11:45:35 pm »

Jephthah

"Psh, tell me about it." Jephthah chuckled lightly, shifting his weight back to rest on his haunches. "Then again, most of the humans around here are." He said with a shrug. "Anyway, my name's Jephthah." He introduced, dipping his head at the stranger with a friendly smirk plastered on his face. "Bit of a mouthful, you can call me Jep for short if you really want." The Koolie added with a slight chuckle.
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2013, 11:36:19 am »
He dipped his head. "Cisco. Not very long and not hard to say." He said with a chuckle. "I seem to be scary to most." Heshrugged. "Humans are like mice. They jump at every sight." He grinned.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2013, 04:38:27 pm »
((Phone derping as usual...))

Ayasha trotted down the street, her tan paws thudding the grey pavement as she walked past a food shot; that had crates of foot under tables, and baskets on the tables. A smirk growing across her face as she rummaged through a box then lifting onto her hind legs and looking across the table. Licking her lips at the sigh of many sources of food she snagged up a group and grapes and began eating them; then meat wafted through her snout. Dipping her head into a box under the table again she pulled out what appeared to be a steak. Asha grabbed the meat and backed up coming to a sudden halt as a human stood infront of her narrow eyed with a brush "Hey Bobbey, watch the stall!" He shouted as he screamed and swatted the brush at the dog. Snarling a smirk soon appeared on her face as she jolted down the street, the human chasing her as she ran past a few canines.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2013, 05:59:17 pm »

Jephthah

The canine shrugged and let out a casual chuckle. "Yeaaaah, all humans are sissies, anyway." Jephthah replied, large ears perked forward on his head. "Well, it's nice to meetcha, Cisco. You live around here?" He tipped his head to the side in a questioning manner.
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2013, 11:55:22 am »
He sighed. "I don't usually live anywhere. If I stay in one place the pound will catch me. And clearly pitbulls don't have a good reputation." He said in a joking manner. "But no I really don't live anywhere."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2013, 01:26:45 pm »
Jephthah tilted his head, ears pricked forward as he listened to Tyne pittbull intently. "Hmm, well that's true, I guess. Yeah, I have noticed humans treat pits pretty differently. Odd." The brute  with a light-hearted chuckle. Casually, he slid down to lay on his belly, flopping over onto his back.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2013, 01:33:24 pm »

Ayasha

Ayashas paws thudded the ground as she turned her head, chuckling as the human stopped and began waving the brush in the air shouting unaudable words. Snickers continuing to escape her maw as she trotted towards the large park gates; coming to a stop as she placed herself near the wall and dropping her catch. Peering across the road she spotted a smaller canine; a pit, and a larger canine; a koolie. Narrowing her eyes for a minute she let out a sigh and place her steak on her paws, craning her neck she began latching onto the meat and tearing off strips.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.