Author Topic: Graphical/Texture Glitches?  (Read 1347 times)

Offline negativePolaroid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • piperwhiskers.deviantart.com
Graphical/Texture Glitches?
« on: September 29, 2013, 03:04:38 am »
      I have been having issues with textures, both in public maps AND private maps. I have no clue what is going on, and usually I can't fix it unless I restart my entire computer, which usually sticks because sometimes I have music/other downloads going on. These graphical/texture errors include: Scrambled text, scrambled/glitch textures, green distorted faces, and Missingno. like things where clouds should be. I'm afraid I couldn't take a screenshot of the scrambled text, but I was able to get some of the glitch textures and clouds.

Links to Screenshots Here:

http://piperwhiskers.deviantart.com/art/Feralheart-Texture-Glitch-403749217
http://piperwhiskers.deviantart.com/art/More-Feralheart-Glitches-403763729

Help please?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Graphical/Texture Glitches?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 03:07:16 am »
That is a really odd glitch. I'm not entirely sure how you could fix it.

You could try switching your Rendering System: Options>> Video>> Rendering System. The only thing I think would work is if you uninstall Feralheart, delete the Feralheart folder and re-download a new setup.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline negativePolaroid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • piperwhiskers.deviantart.com
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 03:20:50 am »
That is a really odd glitch. I'm not entirely sure how you could fix it.

You could try switching your Rendering System: Options>> Video>> Rendering System. The only thing I think would work is if you uninstall Feralheart, delete the Feralheart folder and re-download a new setup.

The thing is, I have a lot of addons, so that might be the problem. This glitch happens rarely, but when it happens it lags me more then playing MineCraft and Team Fortress 2 at the same time. I don't want to re-download Feralheart, because then I have to track down all the meshes, items, markings and mods that I have. Do you think there could be another way? If I didn't have all the downloads that I have, I probably would have already deleted and re-downloaded Feralheart.

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 04:35:06 pm »
Does this happens to other games you are playing? I am not really the person who likes updating a graphic cards because really it is downgrading the thing then more like helping... but some updates can help when updating a graphic card. Maybe you should updating it... If there are other things going on with your graphic card glitches and freezes flickering... could be a sign that it might be dying.

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"