Author Topic: The Falling Empire ~ Realistic Polar Bear Rp ~ Open and Accepting!  (Read 7045 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: The Falling Empire ~ Realistic Polar Bear Rp ~ Open and Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2013, 05:00:38 pm »
You posted the same thing. xD))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2013, 05:07:32 pm »
o3o I think my computer derped.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2013, 06:10:58 pm »

Cujo

Cujo heard the sound of sudden roars and growls near by, snarling he lifted from behind a large clump of Ice and peered over to spot a few polar bears near by; raising a brow then rolling his eyes. The large male slowly clambered towards a large rock, gripping on with his claws he managed to lunge himself on top. Sitting on his rump he watched as two began arguing, then smiling as a fea near by who seemed to have to cubs with her. His large, muscular frame visable as he watched narrow eyes.

Miah

Miah heard growling from outside the small hole in the ground, poking her head out she watched as many bears began to gather; her ears pinning against her head as she crouched down in the hole shaking slightly. Peered over at the large male on the rock backing down slightly. [/i][/color]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2013, 06:16:54 pm »
She curle her lips in a snarl. "I watched you fall in!" She retorted. Mara let out a huff. "Whatever." She snapped. She glared at thefemale before beginning to walk away.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2013, 06:23:54 pm »

Jarden

Roars and snarl erupted from the water's edge as Jarden lifted her muzzle into the direction of them. Two females were fighting at each other, both with words and probably physically. Interested, she remained where she was, deciding not to get involved, however, watch only. Her gaze drifted to see a female bear with two cubs trailing behind her, but her attention was snapped away from them at the sight of a male bear. Backing down a little, she peered over a clump of snow and watched from there, wondering if she should jump in and help one female bear or the other. She still was young, around a cub's age, so she decided not to get in the mid of the fighting. She tilted her head to see one of them already padding off, and Jarden shrugged, before returning to her digging in the snow. She didn't know what she was doing, but she remembered that she was searching for food. Yes, but where would food be located? she reminded herself, gazing doubtfully at the water. She couldn't catch fish yet, or she was afraid she would end up like either the two female or fall in. Heading towards the thick snow, she decided to try and catch something simple, probably a hare or something around here edible. 

Offline alpha_wolftiger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2013, 07:21:18 pm »
Calfuray watched the water closely before deciding it was safe enough for her cubs to swim across. This time she let her cubs go first, in case any bears decided to follow them.

Wapasha leaped into the water, sending little droplets everywhere. Despite all the bears in the area, she had began to grow happy and excited once more. Paddling quickly, she began to follow Aucaman who was ahead of her. He paddled quickly, nervously glancing at every wave or splash.

Aucaman led the way, seeing the ice piece not to far ahead. His paws began to itch with panic as he remembered his real mothers descriptions of killer whales. Aucaman began to paddle faster at the thought of being torn to shreds by one.
Anyone like The Last Of Us?

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2013, 08:17:52 pm »
     Smirking Nia explained to her. "I didn't fall in, unless you have bad eye-sight I quietly went into the water so I wouldn't be noticed by an overreacting bear." Stomping her foot down the ice float swayed a little. The sun was just appearing and it's orange glow reflected over the ocean. Sniffing the air Nia detected that there was a few other polar had lurked nearby but they were invisible to her for now.

Offline alpha_wolftiger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2013, 11:21:15 pm »
Aucaman pulled his sister onto the ice piece. She clawed frantically as she began to slip back into the freezing water. Aucaman quickly grabbed her scruff and pulled up her. She shook her fur, spraying him with freezing droplets. "Hey!" he growled

Wapasha giggled as she realized why her brother was angry. "Sorry, but it shouldn't matter you're already wet." she stated in a matter-of-fact tone. Aucaman growled in annoyance before he swiped his paw into the water, getting Wapasha wet.

Calfuray climbed onto the ice piece. when she noticed her cubs fighting she snapped at them. She was growing more and more anxious as she noticed there was more water than ice as the rising sun beamed it's rays onto the ice. She looked around, watching for any other threats to her cubs, but none were seen. "Let's keep moving, soon there will be all water and no ice." She said in a tone that told the cubs to listen.
Anyone like The Last Of Us?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2013, 06:00:26 am »
(( Can't think of something to post...))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2013, 10:52:24 pm »
Sorry for the late reply, I'm waiting for Cookie to post. x3))