Poll

What species on FeralHeart do you usually play as?

Canine
15 (25.9%)
Feline
14 (24.1%)
Fantasy Creature
10 (17.2%)
Unique Species
17 (29.3%)
Human
0 (0%)
Other? (Post!)
2 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: FeralHeart Species  (Read 3730 times)

Offline SabrinaWolfBlaze

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Species
« on: October 01, 2013, 01:52:34 am »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 02:56:36 pm by SabrinaWolfBlaze »

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Species
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 02:18:20 am »
I usually play as aliens. Or I have been, lately. I have several alien species of my own creation.

Even when I'm not an alien, everything I play as tends to have a science fiction edge to it.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 02:22:53 am »
I often or most viewed to be on my unique characters. Feareh is a regular jaguar but with ink abilities.
Baku is a species called Kreptis which is not alive, nor dead shadow entities. Why I like being these characters, well it shows other creative traits that I like in a character that just makes them stand out from the others.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 02:23:48 am »
I like to roleplay as a warrior cat, a realistic wolf or my own breed called Vorox which uses the wolf model.  I love the wolf model and I was even able to find a way to make them look like cats, which looks like a house cat even better than the lion model.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 02:42:47 am »
All my characters are unrealistic felines, with the exception of my one wolf character, Rolph (who is also unrealistic).
It's very rare for me to see unrealistic felines on FH. And if it is unrealistic they're usually just using the feline model for something else. So I just like to think of my sense of style as different :).

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 02:53:46 am »
I usually am a wolf charrie but I'm starting to use the feline model much more. I do have a few strange hybrids thought, like a grey wolf X golden eagle. But in general, you'd probably see me with the canine model.

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 06:19:56 am »
Hmm,  usually play as my alien/fungus creature Mirror. x3

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 06:31:57 am »
Call me bland though most of the time, I'm lingering around as your everyday, average wolf breed. The reason why is particularly the roleplays. Over time, I've grown distant from intricate species such as the Dragon, the werewolf, even species I've created myself such as the Creux or Hilen because I failed to find roleplays that would thoroughly accept my creations in their establishment or the roleplay's regulations wasn't something I preferred. Therefore, I've taken the option of making my characters more realistic in order to join in what I admire. Sometimes I occasionally also join realistic lion roleplays on my one lion character, though that only happens once a month or so.
gone

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 11:01:44 am »
I'd usually play all kinds of characters to.. Mostly feline and canine now that I kinda think about it, but usually made-up species somewhat. Fantasy creatures, I don't rp with often, heh... but I do rp with them, take Pierce the crazy albino griffin, for example. Though semi-realistic and maybe unrealistic in a way characters to me are sort of their own species, and I might make them more often than you think...

Of course I do make realistic characters sometimes, but I might easily get bored. So on the poll I guess I just picked canine and feline, since those maybe the main source. Though I do have other kinds of species of characters too, so I guess it's just... random with me. I don't know! (I even have some human characters, too...)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 06:31:33 pm »
I like to play a variety of species. I often play as a canine or a fantasy creature the most. Whatever species I play reflect on what I would like to either experiment with or simply lurk around with. Also, it depends on what I'd like to role-play for the month and switch afterwards to another current character or just in general toons I like to play.   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka