Author Topic: ?Lexington Estates? [Equine RP] [Open]  (Read 10814 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: ?Lexington Estates? [Equine RP] [Open]
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 05:17:31 pm »

Darkened Candles

Rumour

Rumour's eyes fluttered open at the sound of hooves clanking against metal. Her ears flickeres upwards as her snout raised up, water dribbling down her chin and whiskers. / Ooh, they're awake! / Her mind buzzed with excitment of seeing her friends. Suddendly, hoof clashed against metal again. The bay mare smahed her dark hoof against the bars located on the doors to her stall. She demanded to get out! A man walked up to her stall, gripping the base of her bridle and slowly leading her out to the pastures. Rumour leaned down on her back legs and jumped straight off, the man stuttering forward with her right before he let go, letting the mare gallop off.

(I'll add a stallion after this post. ^^)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 05:35:00 pm »

Show Name: Just A Puzzle

Barn Name: Mordecai

Event: Flat Racing

Breed: Pure Thoroughbred

Age(Must be at least 2 years to compete): 2 Years Old

Personality: Mordecai is rather layed-back stally, often seen simply hanging around the other stallions, but he takes his work seriosuly and will push himself to the limits if needed. He's compeltely focused on winning when it comes to racing but friends come first. He usually gets along well with everyone.

Description: A light chestnut stallion with a short (usually cut) brown mane, light cream snout, socks, a single cream spot near his belly and blue eyes.

Equipment/Tack: Simple black saddle decorated with green stars.

Owner/Jockey(Rider): Ryan Smith

Wins/Losses(If any): None.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 06:31:53 pm by Tariri »

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 08:34:14 pm »
Misty jumped off f Dark and grabbed her reins. She lead her to the wash stall and took off her tack. She then sprayed her with the hose to make sure the sweat didn't harden herr pelt. She then put a halter and lead rope and lead Dark back to her stall. She took the lead rope then left her there. Dark looked at her oats and began eating them.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 10:45:47 pm »
((@Tariri, accepted. X3))
((Also went with a name change for mah charrie. Listened to a Green Day song with this name and found it epic and better fitting. x3 ))

Letterbomb
Inferno

Inferno arched his neck as Thomas tugged on the reins to slow him from his energetic gallop. Giving his head a hard shake, he reluctantly obeyed and turned, slowing to a bouncy trot. Stopping near the outside rail to let Thomas and their trainer speak, the easily unamused colt's bored gaze drifted back towards the track, where he intently watched the other racers breezing in the cool of the early morning. He studied his potential future competition with great interest as they flew by, and soon let out a cocky snort. "Psh. I could beat those numb-skulls with one hoof tied behind my back..." The thoroughbred muttered to himself, boredly flicking his tail at his sweaty chestnut haunches. "Alright, take him out full from the quarter pole. I'm going to get a clock on him." He managed to catch the trainer saying to his jockey, who nodded. "Finally!" Inferno huffed as he obeyed Thomas' command to head back out to the inside rail. "Time to show these fools what I'm made of." He snorted to himself, picking his hooves up high in a confident dance-like prance.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 01:59:30 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2013, 08:16:10 am »

Princess Taylor
Tia

Phil Banks; their trainer. Soon arrived as they spotted his black four by four heading up the drive way, the large man then heading up towards the cross country course. A snort flared past the marest nostrils as she stomped a hoof against the ground and nodded her head letting out a nicker "I'm here girl!" The man chuckled as the entered the course with a smile. "Ok, I'm assuming you want to get right to it yes?" He muttered looking up at Amie who sat on the large 16.2 hands hight horse. Roughly Phil patted her on the neck and pushed her head to the left meaning they could go and making a clicking sound; Amie nodded and turned the mare. "Start her off in a walk!" He instructed and so she did, gently kicking the horse in the sides she pushed her body forward signaling the horse to step into a walk; with a nod of her head the bay mare excelled into a walk. "Take her around a few times!" He shouted across the field. Digging her heals in slightly harder the bay mare was instructed to jump into a trot and so she did, her hooves gently thudding the ground as she ran around the fence. "Now a gallop, and after go into a canter to warm er' up!" He shouted one last time. Kicking the horses sides it caused her to go into a gallop, picking up the pace slightly she galloped around the field, her tail flicking as her head slightly lunged forward. After a minute or so Amie made a clicking sound with her mouth and kicked the fillys sides for the final gait; running into a canter her head moving forward with every stride followed by a snort. "Good, now take her over a few of the log jumps, but start with the smaller ones and work your way up, then the water jumps!" He instruced. Lifting a hand from the reins Amie put her thumb up and pulled left forcing the horse to turn towards a jump "Let's go girl!" She encouraged as she kicked the horses sides; the two lunging off as they started on their jumps.

Wild Beauty
Flicka

Flicka felt a tug on her reins as they arrived at the track, a snort escaping her lips as they arrived at the track, her tail flicking in anticipation as she wanted to get going; Flicka was a young resident at the track but well known for her excellence in the racing world, a tough competetor. Stephen was standing at the gates waiting with a tooth pick in his mmouth as usual, picking it out as he spoke "Morning!" He nodded to Aaron in his usual rough tone, Aaron nodded "Morning. Stephen.." With a smile as he awaited their instructions. "Ok well you know the drill and what I expect from you yes?" He questioned with a brow raised waiting for the dark haired male to reply; nodding his head "Yeah, I know" he muttered. "Good, well first just walk her around then go into a trot, soon after a gallop then a canter. This will just be an easy one so you can take as long as you want, second time I'll time you guys; so don't go hard on the first few laps and keep er' steady!" He instructed with a smile still plastered on his face on the tooth pick in his mouth. Nodding "Alright!" He muttered and kicked at the mares sides ordering her to go which she did. "About time.." The mare muttered to herself as her hooves hit the soft sand, a sense of freedom filling her. Letting out a neigh she half reared and looked back at her human. "Hold It girl, you heard his instructions.." He sighed as he kicked the mares sides. Snorting she felt the light tap her her sides and walked half way around the course, then was signaled to go into a trot, so she did; a bouncy trot as her tail flicked. Coming back to the start she went into a gallop and her hooves gently thudded the sand covered track, her mane and tail flwoing slightly behind her "Now?.." She muttered to herself only to feel a sharp kick in her sides, the signal telling her to go into a canter. Smirking she excelled into a canter but Aaron held her reins tight in order to not make her to full strides as this was still a warm up. Her hooves thudded the ground as she flew across the flat surface, slightly tugging on the reins with each stride, but still not able to reach full strides and her full potential.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2013, 09:19:05 am »

Just A Puzzle

Mordecai

Mordecai bobbed his head up and down as his trainer, Ryan, clambered up onto his back. He gently kicked at the stallions side, making the Thoroughbred march foward. "Get 'em into a canter, Ry!"  A dark brown haired man waved his hand in the air the same instant his trainer kicked his sides, making the stally rear and leap of his hind legs, maximizing his stride. Soon, he was thundering across the track, biting into the metalic "thing" in his mouth.

Darkened Candles

Rumour

Rumour's eyes fluttered open at the sound of hooves clanking against metal. Her ears flickeres upwards as her snout raised up, water dribbling down her chin and whiskers. / Ooh, they're awake! / Her mind buzzed with excitment of seeing her friends. Suddendly, hoof clashed against metal again. The bay mare smahed her dark hoof against the bars located on the doors to her stall. She demanded to get out! A man walked up to her stall, gripping the base of her bridle and slowly leading her out to the pastures. Rumour leaned down on her back legs and jumped straight off, the man stuttering forward with her right before he let go, letting the mare gallop off.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2013, 10:54:18 am »
@LoneAlpha, yay, stalkers! X3]]

Letterbomb
Inferno

Inferno raised his head, giving it a shake in response to Thomas' light tug on the reins to slow his antsy pace. Aligned with the inside rail now, his jockey gave his sides a quick kick, the signal he had been waiting for. With a flick of his tail, the colt half reared and sprang forward, immediately lunging into a full gallop as if he were breaking from a starting gate. Head bobbing and nostrils flared, the chestnut thoroughbred sprinted down the dirt track. He narrowed his eyes, noticing the pitch white filly breezing not far ahead of him. Instantly, he flicked into a competitive mindset. Shifting gears, he extended his strides to sweep across more ground, taking a familiar stride length much like his ancestor, Secretariat. Thomas quickly caught wind of what the colt was thinking, and decided to play along. Giving the reins a light tug to the right, Inferno tossed his head and obeyed without hesitation, galloping right up along side of the white mare. Glancing over at her, he flashed a cocky smirk and a wink before veering around in front of her and continuing down the backstretch on the rail again.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2013, 01:01:02 pm »

Wild Beauty
Flicka

Flicka felt another light kick on her side, swaying her head slightly and grittping her teeth. A snort escaping past her nostrils as Aaron continued to hold tight on her reins. The sound of thundering hooves behind them caused her to let out a whinne to force Aaron to allow her to go to full strides. Seeing the chestnut cold run along side her a smirk grew on her face as he weaved around her and kept close to the rail, letting out yet another neigh as she bucked a little. "Alright, alright!" Aaron shouted as he loosened his grip on the reins allowing the mare to go to her full potential. Neighing once again the snow white mare picked up the pace now being able to take longer strides, her head lunging forward with every long step; a snort flaring past her nostrils as she caught up with the colt. She was now running along side him but on the outside, turning her head to look at the chestnut brute her brow raised and a smrik was on her face. Turning back to look at the track she continued onward, her large hooves thudding the ground as her muscles rippled beneath her skin with every large stride she took.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2013, 05:26:17 pm »
(I'll just RP as Mordecai from now on. + I changed his appearance to a real chestnut.)

Just A Puzzle

Mordecai

The chestnut felt his trainer tug back on the reins ever so slightly, making him skid backwards a bit before leaping up into the air and across the track again. His blue eyes were completely locked on the white mare and chestnut stally. Legs extending, he darted forward with all his might and ran side-by-side with the other Thoroughbreds. "Greetings!" He managed to snort under his heavy breathing. Pinning his ears across his scalp, Mordecai edged closer to the fence until he went into a full gallop besides Inferno.

(Would it be okay if Inferno could be like, a mentor/father figure to Mord? :3)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 06:43:12 pm by Tariri »