Author Topic: ?Lexington Estates? [Equine RP] [Open]  (Read 10824 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: ?Lexington Estates? [Equine RP] [Open]
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2013, 06:27:53 pm »
(It's a bit before she went to the stall.)

Just A Puzzle

Mordecai

Ryan tugged on the lead rope as he slowly lead the colt to his stall. Neatly tying the end of the rope on a special handle on the wall, he grabbed a brush and started to pull it through the Thoroughbred's chestnut coat. Mordecai eyed the female before focusing on his food, dipping his snouth into the bucket of oats and wolfing them down. "As I said before," The colt nickered, "We should run together sometimes. You seem pretty fast." Mordecai snickered in-between gulps before he watched the vet approach with a vaccine. As they spoke, Ryan already brushed his mane and tail and was cleaning his hooves.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2013, 08:03:27 pm »
Show Name: Flash Light

Barn Name: Terra

Event: Three Day Eventing

Breed: Thorough Bred

Age(Must be at least 2 years to compete): 2 years

Personality: Caring and please meet her XD

Description:

Equipment/Tack: a diamond saddle since a 16 year old owns her.

Owner/Jockey(Rider):(Played by you) Emma Ross

Wins/Losses(If any):Unsure XD
[/color]
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 08:16:59 pm by Taxmania »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2013, 10:46:28 pm »

Wild Beauty
Flicka

Flicka watched as the cold was brought in, then listening to what he had to say. Chuckling a little and nodding her head "Yeah, maybe we should. But let's just say I don't exactly 'run' when preacticing.." She smirked and turned to peer at the vet standing at her side. Snorting and peering at Aaron as he said a few calming words; shaking her head then looking back at the vet. Only feeling a burning feeling and it was over right away. Dragging her hoof across the ground she let out a nicker. "Nice mare you've got here, seen her earlier she's a good runner. She's do splendid in the racing world.." He smiled and roughly patted her side and walking away. Aaron nodded and grabbed her rug and leg pads; walking towards her and beginning to put em' on.

Princess Taylor
Tia

Feeling a rough pat on her neck she turned to look at the chestnut colt and the white mare. Snorting as she watched the vet check up on the other horses. "Come on girl!" Amie instructed as she chukled and pulled on the lead rope leading the mare out of her stall. Drawing towards the large arch she let out a echoinh neigh, her creame hooves tapping against the concrete ground. Peering outside the bay mare peered around and let out a sigh of relief at the feeling of fresh air. Amie made a clicking sound with her mouth and tugged at the rope, leading the large mare towards the pastures.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2013, 05:34:25 am »
OOC: Sorry I feel like i'm being ignored .-. I'ma going to quit this RP D':
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2013, 06:14:36 am »
((N'aww you're not being ignored, maybe you can be put in the same pasture as Tia because; she's not really been with anyone either and has been alone? ))
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2013, 02:02:08 pm »
((Merp, sorreh. I'm back. Can I get a recap up in here?
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2013, 03:21:29 pm »
((Well you haven't really missed much Jim, Tia has done her practicing and has been brushed down, got her injection, her rug on and now she's heading up to the pastures. Flicka has been washed and brushed, had the injection and now her blanket Is being placed on. Mordecai also finished practicing and was brushed down also getting his injection and he's now talking to Flicka. Taxmania has made and app and is waiting to be accepted, Thunder (Duna) is in the stables and is yet to get the injection))
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2013, 04:20:18 pm »
((Okee, thanks, Taylor!
@Taxmania, accepted! Welcome!))

Letterbomb
Inferno

Inferno tossed his head as Thomas dismounted and led him by the reins towards the stable. Sides still heaving from his workout, the thoroughbred gave his jockey's shoulder an energetic shove with his muzzle. The human chuckled and patted his sweaty neck before stopping and beginning the untacking process. After removing the bridle and other tack, he slipped Inferno's halter over his head. On the side of the leather halter was a silver plate engraved with his show name. Quickly hosing off the colt, Thomas turned him out to the pasture after finishing grooming him. The second the lead rope was unhooked from his halter, Inferno arched his neck and took off like a shot with a playful buck. Thomas shut the pasture gate and made his way back to the barn. Disregarding the others in the field for now, the colt swiftly galloped across the well trimmed grass, lashing out occasional kicks and bucks as if he were a mere foal again.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2013, 04:29:48 pm »

Princess Taylor
Tia

Tia watched as a chestnut cold charged through one of the pastures, rearing slightly and letting out a neigh in sheer excitement. "Whoa girl!" Amie yelled as she tugged at the lead rope slightly urging the mare back down. Making yet another clicking sound the dark haired female lead her towards the pasture; slowly and carefully opening to gate to make sure none of the horses ran out. Shutting it behind her she grabbed Tia by the head collar and pulled it down as she clipped off the lead rope; rougly petting her then pushing her away letting out a chuckle as she charged off, turning she exited toe fenced in area and headed back towards the farm house. The bay filly watched as the chestnut horse galloped around the field, her head flicking is amusement but was soon followed by a snort. Pawing at the ground she dipped her head to graze.
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2013, 06:19:48 pm »

Just A Puzzle

Mordecai

"Yah, yah." The colt whinnied, perking his ears forward as Ryan patted his side and went out of the stall to get the vet. "My stally is ready, doc'." The boy said as the vet came walking up and inserting the small needle in his neck. It burnt just a smudge, but Mordecai stood tall, rearing up onto his hind hooves as a sign of dominance. "Well, I'll probably go out. Some grass needs chewing." His hoof clanked against the stall gate. Ryan knew what this meant; he went to get his blanket and tie it up around the colt's muscular bodice. Lead rope clicking, he gently guided the Thoroughbred out into the pasture where the other horses frolicked about.