Author Topic: I am taking /FREE/ Map requests ^^~  (Read 1342 times)

Offline cricketaqua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I am taking /FREE/ Map requests ^^~
« on: October 03, 2013, 07:48:28 pm »
Hey guys! I am finally taking it upon my self to make maps for whoever requests them! If you would like me to make you one, private or public, just fill out one of these applications and I will get right with you! Btw, I only take 2 requests at a time, so request now before the slots are filled!

~Application~

Code: [Select]
[color=aqua][i][u][b]Public or Private?:[/b][/u][/i][/color]
[color=yellow][i][u][b]Map Name:[/b][/u][/i][/color]
[color=pink][u][i][b]Map Width:[/b][/i][/u][/color]
[color=white][u][i][b]Special Meshes:[/b][/i][/u][/color]
[color=green][u][i][b]Map Terrain:[/b][/i][/u][/color]
[color=red][i][u][b]Use for Map:[/b][/u][/i][/color]
[color=purple][u][i][b]Extra Details:[/b][/i][/u][/color]

~Current Requests~
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 02:34:02 pm by Nicole Singleton »

Offline cricketaqua

• View Profile
Re: I am taking Map requests~
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 07:48:59 pm »
This is just a test to see if the code works.~
Public or Private?: ncgcjcjycycycjcgjcg
Map Name: ggjtcjgcjycjctcgj
Map Width: mfkhhkvkhmhvhvhvcjg
Special Meshes: udjfyiyfuvlfiyfyklfulfufy
Map Terrain: cutcjvtjhvjgcgcjcjg
Use for Map: jfkhvkhvhvk,hvmhv
Extra Details: hgcchgcjgckhkhkukghjcfkhckk
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 02:32:35 pm by Nicole Singleton »

Offline Civil.Chaos

• Forum Newcomer
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
Re: I am taking /FREE/ Map requests ^^~
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 09:03:20 pm »
I'd like to see some of the maps you've made previously? If you have skype, you can add me. Just send a message who you are. <3

Skype name: B-handr

Autophobia: The fear of being alone.

Offline katlin101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Once a wolf, always a wolf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 01:25:43 pm »
sorry please forget my request I've got someone else doing it for me it was going to be a surprise but since I did this they had to tell meh sorry for troubling you
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 08:45:13 am by caitlin forster »

Nova...Whisp's big brother.
Find me ingame as Whisp or Sophie OR Spirit :)

Offline Ad Astra

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 03:06:39 pm »
Public or Private?: Private (I think - as long as it's available to pack members).
Map Name: Incaendium
Map Width: I apologize for lack of details, but medium to medium-large would be perfect.
Special Meshes: If there could be some prey that would be awesome (preferably more prey on one side of the map then the other.).
Map Terrain: A river dividing the map into halves (diagonally or horizontally - doesn't matter), with a largish/detailed "home base" on each side (god, sorry for being so demanding...) and a lake.
Use for Map: Wolf Pack rp for two packs.
Extra Details: One pack had more access to water/food, while the other has better access to herbs for healing, if at all possible, could the map reflect this? Perhaps a lake/animals on one side, and plants/herbs on the other? Oh! An if the den sites for each pack could be largish and "protected" that would be amazing. The website for the rp is Incaendium.webs.com if you wanted to check it out! Thank you so , so much. Sorry about all the requests...

Offline raphiel9

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 03:42:09 pm »
okay this willn be a clan map) okay

Publick or private: umm whats the dif? but private aslong asv newbies to the clans can getb in
mapname: ANewSky ANS
map width: umm medioum to  larg?
Special meshes: prey and (if you can) mabey moving?
map terrian: (this is big sory!!   Oaky three clans holow clan tunel clan and Airclan airclan taritory:the camp is surounded by hills and rocks for the dens  they will have rock ledges the kits den will be on the ground,  with a boulder by the entrance the med den will have a small  tree in it. The woods will have gaps of light with lots of rocks  and trees should be semi easy to jump in to, like that tree in cape , a 2 open twoleg houses will be towards the back of the camp(its inportant that the trees are capeable to be jumped into) a rock trail along the taritory will seperate the border              hollowclans taritory: it wil look like thunder clans  camp in the 2 series it wil be a steep hole in the groud with a trail/edge to the botum with ledges and caves for the dens the leaders den should be up high with rocks for ledges  out side the camp should be lot of  oak trees with lots of streams the borders should be a line of pine trees with tunelclans camp we wil have: under ground tunels the nursery should have brambules at the entrance around the camp can be a small streem outside the camp should be no trees but very high grass by the camp there is a tunel runing to Air border and in the middel of all the taritory is a huge blosom tree with rocks and white flowers around the erea,  to the edge of the taritory close to holow clan can be high stones a moutain with a crystal and a portal to starclan/dark forest. And can you make a few like caves around the taritory for loners and twoleg place by the gathering place and can you make some like prey in the map? Birds for skyclan    I think thats enough lol email me if you need more details
Used for map: clan for 3 clans
extra details: mabey a few caves or like huts for loners /rogues

Offline raphiel9

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 03:44:58 pm »
If you knowof any body who'd make me a website pm me

Offline vasileva

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Write drunk but edit sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 01:17:28 pm »
Are you still taking free map requests? ^.^

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 10:58:02 am »
Public or Private?: Private
Map Name: Pandemic
Map Width: A large one. Any size, but It has to be large.
Special Meshes: Maybe a town mesh? With buildings. Oh, a road mesh.
Map Terrain: Dirt, and patches of grass some places.
Use for Map: Making a pandemic dog rp. ^^
Extra Details:
Okay, I would like a road going like a + from top/bottom/left/right of map. A small town, with some dead human bodies (?)
Then a small lake, and a barren wasteland with only a few trees and some rocks outside the fences of the town. Then maybe an area with huge mountains and snow on top? A few broken down cars and maybe a rat mesh or two.

Then, maybe, you could add a powerplant? Not the actual buildings but a long fence surrounds some toxic cans and a few dead bodies there too. ^^ That's all~

dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Luuxas

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 04:01:44 am »
Is it possible to only request a heightmap which I can object (with download)? Can't make them at all. ;;