Author Topic: Re: ? n?rth?rn run st??l?s ? ~ | LIT | REAL | MAP | DO NOT POST  (Read 1235 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: ? n?rth?rn run st??l?s ? ~ | LIT | REAL | MAP | DO NOT POST
« on: October 05, 2013, 12:52:01 pm »

~ v ~

? ? ? ?

Welcome to Northern Run Stables, a place made for horse lovers and horses themselves!

? ? ? ?

The stables are located in The United States, Iowa, and are known for they're special mix of the Western and English riding style.

? ? ? ?

~ v ~

Hello people! I would like to present to you, my new horse roleplay! I've had this idea for a long time now, so I'm finally spitting it out.

~ v ~

Northern Run Stables is a literate, realistic and mapped roleplay following the lives of the horses and riders/trainers living at the facility.

? ? ? ?

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 01:03:11 pm by Tariri »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 01:02:14 pm »
Horse Sports

Flat Racing

Flat racing is a form of Thoroughbred horse racing which is run over a level track at a predetermined distance. It differs from steeplechase racing which is run over hurdles. The race is a test of speed, stamina, and the skill of the jockey in determining when to restrain the horse or to impel it.

? ? ?

Cross Country

Cross country equestrian jumping is an endurance test, and is one of the three phases of the sport of eventing; it may also be a competition in its own right, known as hunter trials or simply "cross-country" - these tend to be lower level, local competitions.

The object of the endurance test is to prove the speed, endurance and jumping ability of the true cross-country horse when he is well trained and brought to the peak of condition. At the same time, it demonstrates the rider's knowledge of pace and the use of this horse across country.

? ? ?

Dressage

Dressage is a competitive equestrian sport, defined by the International Equestrian Federation as "the highest expression of horse training", where "horse and rider are expected to perform from memory a series of predetermined movements."

? ? ?

Show Jumping

Show jumping, also known as "stadium jumping", "open jumping", or "jumpers", is a member of a family of English riding equestrian events that also includes dressage, eventing, hunters, and equitation.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 01:20:39 pm »
Characters

? ? ?

Show Name: Bring Me Back To Life

Stable Name: Tyra

Event: Flat Racing

Breed: Thoroughbred