Author Topic: |:|ChevalVille Horses|:|  (Read 3464 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
|:|ChevalVille Horses|:|
« on: October 05, 2013, 03:45:46 pm »
Welcome to the town of ChevalVille, many horses live here in the stable, and many wild also! Anyway, lets explore and find out what happens here in ChevalVille!
Dustin ran around the track as fast as he could, trainer on his back. You could tell, he's a racing horse by how long his legs are and how fast he ran during his practices, like this one. Once the stallion was done training, he looked around for his brother Galaxy to see if he was training, or in the pastures. The trainer smiled at Dustin and patted his neck. "He's in the pastures, you'll be going in with him today." He said and led him to the pastures. The young stallion nickered happily and ran around in the pastures. "Chevalville is great!" He neighed. "All horses should come here, there are lots of fun things to do like racing,dressage/shows,horse fights,and jumping! Galaxy smiled at his brother and nodded. "Yeah! You can even win money(not real, in game) if you win!" The two young stallions neighed happily and chased each other around the pasture the rest of that day...           (The end! x3!)

Human Ranks~
Judge
(Judges all of the events and makes sure things are in order)
Owner
Veterinarian
Trainers

Horse Ranks~
Beaulune (Mares Only)
(Dressage/Show horse|Distinguished Marking/Pink Under Eye(Please Have))

Allurse (Stallions/Mares)
(Racing Horse| Distinguished Marking/Green Under Eye(Please Have))

Forteau (Stallions Only)
(Fighting/Draft Horse|Distinguished Marking/Red Under Eye(Please Have))

Sauter (Satllions/Mares)
(Jumping Horse|Distinguished Marking/Blue Under Eye(Please Have))

Picture this~
Stables for all of the horse ranks...
An Inn for humans...
The Veterinarians Office...
A large racing track for Allurse horses...
Fighting Arena for Forteau...
A place for Show Horses to preform...
And a jumping arena for Sauters...

Well, that's all that's in ChevalVille including some other things like a big forest for wild horses,some secret dens,a pasture,and an Auction House. Yeah, all of that is included with the map! Its such a nice map... Here, I'll show you some screen shots!

The last picture is all of the stables for the horse ranks! :D

Application~
Username
Character Name
Character Gender(Horse or Human Gender)
Character Rank(Horse or Human)
Picture/Decription
Background/History
RP Sample
Extra

Map Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mv7ysdje8765e56/ChevalVille.zip
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 04:05:07 pm by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: |:|ChevalVille Horses|:|
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 03:51:52 pm »
Username~kayla1235
Character Name~ Dustin
Character Gender(Horse or Human Gender)~ Stallion
Character Rank(Horse or Human)~ Allurse

Picture/Decription~ A stallion with black pelt,and mane,with gray eyes and light grey markings
Background/History~ As a colt, Dustin dreamed of being a racer like his father Spyro. Dustin was let out of his stable to watch the horse races in the track and most of the races his father Spyro was in. Soon, the day came were he would be trained to race and his father helped him learn but soon, his mother and father died from a wolf attack, and Dustin taught himself the ways of racing on the track.

RP Sample~ Dustin was lead to his stable by a trainer who just got done with a race with him, sadly they lost and got third. In Dustin's opinion, that was bad and he wanted to be like his father and win most of the races. "I wish dad was here to teach me how to race..." Dustin snorted and laid down in his stable. "That way, I could probably win instead of loose races..." The stallion closed his eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of the next race he would be in.

Extra~ None
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 04:06:42 pm by BlacWolf »

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 03:52:24 pm »
 >:( The site is acting stupid for my computer so it doubled..
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:55:47 pm by BlacWolf »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 04:07:03 pm »
Bump

Offline x.tucked.away.x

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 09:17:10 pm »
Are you still doing this rp because if so I would like to join it seems like fun.