Author Topic: .:The Last Wolves:. ~Mapped, Multi-species, Realistic, Semi-lit+, Active, Open~  (Read 9390 times)

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: .:The Last Wolves:. ~Mapped, Multi-species, Realistic, Semi-lit+, Active~
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 08:27:38 pm »
Cookie, Shekuri and .exe; your characters are accepted. But since both Shekuri and .exe applied for the same position, we're going to ask you both to give us an roleplay sample so we can decided who is best suited for that role.
Also, .exe, could you tell us how an Italian wolf may end up in Scotland?

HerpDerp; As lovely as your character's personality sounds, I'm afraid that her appearance concerns me a bit. Since this is meant to be a realistic RP, we'd like it if peoples' characters could resemble European wolves as much as possible, using brown colours, brownish grey, orangey brown...those sorts of colours. If you're prepared to change that, then we'll be happy to review your application.
I've just put some images in the first post to so people what we're looking at here.

I can deal with that. Do i have to send it through private message?
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 08:29:49 pm »
Go ahead and post it here if you like. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 08:42:44 pm »
Alright, i guess i'll post here. Here's a lil pup dagger for you guys uvu

Dagger ran, ran away from the loud bang that made his mother drop to the floor. His heart was racing, and so were his legs. He hated his small body right now, as he could not keep up with his sisters. He heard his father howl in the distance. It wasn't a proud one, it was one which spoke defeat. He almost lost himself as he tripped over a tree's root. He fell face first, rolling through the dirtied leaves and grass. He tried to stand up, but he'd already lost sight of his two sisters. He panicked.

He had been in this state before, but it was never as much as this. In these few minutes if running and stress, he'd lost sight of everything he had. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know where his family was. He breathed heavily, looking around for anything or anyone that could help him on the path again...he heard canines. Not the friendly ones, but the monsters the two legged owned. Their smell, their growls, they weren't natural. He hid in the nearest bush he could find.

Then he saw them.

Large feet crushed the leaves a few metres away from him. The wolf lookalikes sniffed the ground as they stepped. He hid back further into the bush, not caring about the thorns prickling in his side, and waited, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. He noticed them walk away, and it took him a while to breathe. And he was safe.

And all was happy and joyful, until he realized..

He had nothing left to go back for, there was no use being alive unless his family was there. He hid his face between his paws and curled up. Shakin from the cold and wet that had graced him. Waiting for anything, anyone..to take him home.

((It's a little long. But i promise i'll cut them to be shorter in the actual rps))
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Derpy101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 08:55:43 pm »
Alright, let me edit.

**EDIT** I edited it. |D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:07:26 pm by HerpDerp~ »
In-game user~ Derpy101
Need help? PM me!

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 09:31:54 pm »
@DoctorFlob; I've done a bit of research before joining about the various types of wolves that reside or dwell within Scotland, and the Italicus are one of them. However, there is a smaller number of them found rather than any other wolf species. Based off a few resources, it has been concluded that the Italicus {not quite originating from Italy, but rather close} has been introduced to Scotland as well as other places within Europe. If ye' want me to change his type, though, then I'll be happy to do so.

As for the roleplay sample:
Heavily the sky hung low from its stitches, wilted clouds touching the last fall of the autumn leaves. Standing amidst the presence of dawn, Xanthus firmly took hold of the scenery with its lingering aroma far beyond the borders of the land. Rigid was the chilling breeze, he noticed, and he lowered his masculine body upon the dew-speckled grass to no delay. T'was his thick supply of a winter coat that compelled the cold, keeping the winds from fingering him more so.

"T'is about time the chilling face of this world has shown itself," Xanthus uttered with a stolid expression, a hazy fog escaping his maw with every word he exhaled. His impatient disposition was easily seen within his amber-hued eyes as they were flicked to and fro from the falling golden leaves to the thick fog engulfing his surroundings. The brute curled up now, nose touching the tip of his bi-coloured tail, to ease this wasted feeling. The stillness of the forest was a sweet lullaby to him, as the vast world of imaginations and mere curiousity lifted to his vision and mind.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:13:14 am by .exe »

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 10:14:56 am »
Oi, am I accepted? :3 I can change Kennis' appearance if you'd like, Flobbah.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2013, 03:30:22 pm »
Alright, let me edit.

**EDIT** I edited it. |D
That's great HerpDerp ^^ You'll be a great addition to the pack.

Shekuri and .exe; We have decided...to give beta male position to Shekuri. So .exe would you be alright with choosing another rank? :)

Oi, am I accepted? :3 I can change Kennis' appearance if you'd like, Flobbah.
Daughter Tariri ^^ we would like it to be more realistic if that's alright. Also, could you let us know what rank you want.

Also, don't be afraid in making an application for a dog or wildlife species. It's not entirely a wolf rp xD
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 03:40:42 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2013, 03:47:25 pm »
Alrighty, what about this?

I changed her species to a pure European wolf. Her pelt is a bit dim because of the lighting, but it's reddish/brown. I'll change her application. I'll be a subordinate with Cara. c:

Offline Derpy101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2013, 03:50:13 pm »
Alright, let me edit.

**EDIT** I edited it. |D
Thank you! :D I will get on right now, after I finish something real quick. And as of my tag, what do I put. Also, add me. ^-^ My user: Derpy101
In-game user~ Derpy101
Need help? PM me!

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 03:55:19 pm »
Alrighty, what about this?

I changed her species to a pure European wolf. Her pelt is a bit dim because of the lighting, but it's reddish/brown. I'll change her application. I'll be a subordinate with Cara. c:
Beautiful ^^ I'll add you to the list. Also, could you send us a link to your .fhp file so we can add that to the list too.

Alright, let me edit.

**EDIT** I edited it. |D
Thank you! :D I will get on right now, after I finish something real quick. And as of my tag, what do I put. Also, add me. ^-^ My user: Derpy101

For you're tag you'll have your character name (obviously xD) and put 'BF' which will stand for beta female after it.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)