Author Topic: .:The Last Wolves:. ~Mapped, Multi-species, Realistic, Semi-lit+, Active, Open~  (Read 9387 times)

Offline Blue_Apples

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
This character I'm applying for is a pup which you can completely design, from gender and personality, to name and how I look. I can roleplay almost any kind of character, just as long as their not too violent, so have no worries. And I don't have to come until play until someone decides they want pups. I'm totally fine with waiting and just gladly listen into the roleplay until I'm needed. ^-^

Character Name: [You decide]

In-game User: Blue Apples

Species: European Wolf (Unless my parents are something else)

Desired Rank: Pup

Appearance: [You decide]

Personality: [You decide]

Background info: N/A

Relatives: Possible littermates? I wouldn't mind helping to find some.

Mate: None

Other info: I'm usually on Skype when I'm not on FH, just ask for my Skype name and I'll give it to you.

Preset: None currently. I don't really know how to make them, so if someone could possibly make one for me, or if there's a place I can get them from that'd be fine. I do have TCE Markings, but I can download others so you all don't look like marsh-mellows.

Password: Haggis

Offline RecklessRed

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Allo.
    • View Profile
Character name: Finnian - Finni, Finn
In-game username: Vampire313
Species: European Wolf, Canis Lupus Lupus.
Breed (dogs only):
Desired rank: Subordinate
Appearance (pictures are optional):

Personality: Rather outgoing, agile, he tends to look on the bright side of things. Although he almost never backs down from a fight, and he can get rather violent. That's mostly because he would love to die, would love to just give up. Finn tends to hide his true self under his smile, and put up barriers between him and other wolves. He doesn't necessarily like to get involved with others, but because of his mostly fake exterior he appears kind-hearted.
Background info: He was born in a small pack, and had only an older brother. Being aggressive and hungry for power, and tired of being the omega, broken and beaten, his brother snapped and became homicidal. Finnian watched his brother ravage the pack, ripping apart everyone. Only a six months old pup, Finn was helpless to do anything, and crouched in fear as his brother turned on him - and got a bullet in his side. Finn cowered in the bushes, and watched the hunters take his brother away. Unable to fend for himself, Finnian almost died, but managed to make it to a new pack, who took him in and kept him alive. Finn's been with that pack for the rest of his miserable life; The Last Wolves. Every few nights he has nightmares, imagining his brother tearing out the throats of his packmates, and his brother's spiteful howl as the hunters drove off with him.
Relatives: Older brother - Finnian's not sure still if he somehow managed to escape the hunters or if he was killed.
Mate: Not yet.
Other info: He has two different coloured eyes; one, amber, the left one, blue. And are you sure you don't need a roleplaying example? xP
Ah, yes, and I can never get on FeralHeart on Mondays or Wednesdays.
Preset download: Preset by moi.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 01:46:23 am by Akuma~ »

Offline Blue_Apples

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Wow Finn, I love your preset! It looks so pretty.

Offline lily+simba

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I love the idea about being the last wolves to stand and would love to join, but due to my laptop havibg a virus i cannot atend. Perhaps we keep in contact and possibly in the near future i can see if i can join?
*Always loving my FeralHeart friends and family* <3

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Character name: Nazalin
In-game username: Dawn Fire
Species: Dog
Breed (dogs only): Irish Wolf Hound
Desired rank (wolves only):
Appearance (pictures are optional): Dark overcoat, lighter under coat, lomg wirery fur - A perfect WolfHound
Personality: Bossy, Prideful, Determined, Snappy, Short Tempered, Loyal, Stuck Up
Background info: A pruebreed, quality dog.
Relatives: Mother is a retired hunter, Father dead, no other family
Mate: None - and little intreast in getting one
Other info (optional): none
Preset download (optional): Coming Soon

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??