Author Topic: Particle Help  (Read 1270 times)

Offline wolfgirlrox1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Particle Help
« on: October 07, 2013, 12:09:43 am »
I am in need of help for working particles. I've recently downloaded a bunch of particle things. I've gone to the effect maker and they work. I just don't know how to save them or make them accessible in the map maker. I need them for a map and I am horrible with working things out. I've tried to figure it out, and I just can't

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Particle Help
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 02:54:04 pm »
Well once you have downloaded the particles, place the material, texture and particle file into LocalDisk (C:)\FeralHeart\Media\Particles then Open up FeralHeart. Once FeralHeart is opened go into Object maker and then you should see a button that says 'effect maker', like this:

Once you've entered Effect Maker, you need to type in the PARTICLE file into 'Particle  Template'. As you can see, I typed in 'Swarm' because that is the Particle name of the particle file I downloaded. Then click 'Add New' to add the particle into the effect maker.

After that, go to 'Billboard' and click Object maker. But don't worry, your particle will still be there!

Once you're back in Object Maker, name your particle and place it into IT'S OWN group then export it and re launch FeralHeart and test it in your map! :3

Good luck, I hope it works! If you stil have trouble then just come back :3...

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone