Author Topic: Bronies and Pegasisters, what's your take?  (Read 1087 times)

Dire Night Wolf

Bronies and Pegasisters, what's your take?
« on: October 08, 2013, 04:45:34 pm »
If a topic like this has already been created, then I'm sorry for being redundant, feel free to lock this if it: Gets out of hand, was already discussed, is a taboo topic on forums or will start fights.

Now then, I'd like to handle this in a civil manner and not to offend anyone here.

So, has anyone here heard of/is a Brony or Pegasister? If not, feel free to google it --No, it's not a nightmarish creepypasta character that will greet you with its mangled face or terrifying gore.

Now that we're on the same level, let me explain what this topic is about. Recently, I have been on another forum with a chat room, much like the one we had here on the FH forums, except it was pretty much a free-for-all with no moderators or restrictions. Well, within a certain time span, someone had brought up the topic of bronies and how they should be exterminated from the face of the planet.

Now I'm not a HUGE fan of the show called "My little pony" but to want to exterminate someone takes a lot of gull, not to mention doing that to an entire group of innocent people who are killed under the justification of watching a children's cartoon show.

But let's return on topic, shall we? I honestly do not see anything wrong with bronies, in fact, I am considered one by many people for having a MLP OC. Besides, if you don't like bronies, there is no one standing behind you with a shotgun threatening to blow your brains out unless you talk to the person. All in all, bronies might be present here, but they're not doing anything wrong. But I want to hear your opinions;

Why are they so disliked in parts of the internet?

Why are they automatically dubbed as "No Life's"?

Why do people reject a person because of it?

Offline Vessan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Bronies and Pegasisters, what's your take?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 05:16:05 pm »
All groups of any kind of people are hated by some people, some groups are hated more than others.
Nothing will ever be all liked :I