Author Topic: A hello from LovelyLily  (Read 1912 times)

Offline LovelyLily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am a fiery Christian. Major Cumbercookie too. :3
    • View Profile
A hello from LovelyLily
« on: October 09, 2013, 01:39:27 am »
Hi there! I'm Lovely Lily, but you can call me Lil, Lily, whatever! Take your pick, or come up with your own nickname for me! :D

I'm really glad to be here, after many hours trying to get an account! I'm so excited to meet all my fellow floofs in the game!!! (I never knew what floofs meant before this, but I looked it up, and now I know. ;D )

One of my goals with this game is to become Member of the Season. I know it will take a long time to get there, but I am willing to work hard for it. If you guys have any suggestions on good ways to get nominated, I'd really appreciate hearing them!!

Another thing I must say is that I won't be in the game that often, because I can't play on Sundays, sometimes I'm too busy to play on Saturdays, and I'm only allowed 30 mins of computer time a day once I get all my schoolwork done.  :P  But, I will try to make the most of my time!! :)

(I'll save you from having to say this... yes, I have read the rules and how to report and who the staff members are and whatnot. ;D )
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 01:42:35 am by LovelyLily »
Hello fellow floofs! <3

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: A hello from LovelyLily
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 01:46:34 am »
Hello and a warm welcome to the Feral Heart community, Lilly! I'm glad you decided to join us, and I hope you find your time here smooth and welcoming ;3 Have a wonderful time here, and I hope to see you around <3

For the MOTs title, most people win it because they are helpful, active, gentle, and kind to others in the community. c:

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 01:50:50 am »
Hello and welcome to the Feral Heart community, LovelyLily. Hope you have fun on the forums and while playing in-game.
As far as being nominated for Member of the Season, I suggest to just be yourself. Make friends, be active, create something for a someone, help floofs out with a problem, if that's your better half, anything.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline LovelyLily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 01:51:47 am »
Thanks so much for replying, OreoHeroez!! You're the first person to reply to me!! :)

I would nuzzle you if I could, but.... I can't. :(

Anyway, hope to see you in-game!! ;D
Hello fellow floofs! <3

Offline LovelyLily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 01:53:24 am »
Thanks for the advise, FoxPhilosopher, and I will do that, all but making stuff. I don't think I would be able to make presets and maps, I think that's too techy and complicated for me. :P
Hello fellow floofs! <3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 01:54:15 am »
Ah, well I personally thank you dearly for reading the Rules, viewing the Staff, How to Report, etc. Those links will come in handy for you in the future so when in doubt, turn to them or a member of the Staff.
On another note, like Oreo and Fox has stated before me, in order to gain the title of MOTS, you most certainly will have to work hard and be as active as you can. Try to aid the community as best you can and contribute to certain events like this recent one that's coming up:
Feral Halloween Invitation
Pretty much try to get involved as much as you can and remember to be yourself.

I hope my greetance has clarified some of your curiosity and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
gone

Offline LovelyLily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 01:58:12 am »
I'm sure I will, thanks!!
Hello fellow floofs! <3

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 08:54:48 am »
Hello there LovelyLily,  Its good that you already read the rules especially know how to report :] I hope you also will attend our Halloween party which Vespian provided and have fun! ^^

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline LovelyLily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 06:18:54 pm »
I hope I will, but I'm not sure what time it will be in my time zone. Because, I clicked mountain time on my account, but it's seven hours ahead of my time, so I confused about that, and then the time directions from Flob confused me even more, and then when I looked up what 5pm eastern time would be in mountain time, it said 3 pm, and I don't know if that's right, so I'm just REALLY confused... anyway, I hope this doesn't count as a help thread, cuz I'm just posting a comment... :P

Even if I do go, I'm not sure I could make a really cool costume... :(

But I will try!! It sounds like fun!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:20:25 pm by LovelyLily »
Hello fellow floofs! <3

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 06:20:06 pm »
Hey there floof, I hope you enjoy this community, settle down and make new friends. It's great to see you have already read the rules as Shenidan has stated.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads