Author Topic: Download Links / uTorrent  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Solstella

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Self-Proclaimed Shingeki
    • View Profile
Download Links / uTorrent
« on: October 09, 2013, 02:46:56 am »
I've been trying to download the game since I recently got a new laptop [it's an ASUS if that helps anything], but the download link redirects to the main page. A few other times it's gone to a "No Data Recieved" page but when I reload it it's just at the main page again.

I've tried downloading it with uTorrent and got the program to install and run - but files are missing for whatever reason and all default maps are completely black. I've tried redownloading it with uTorrent at least two times and also tried downloading the patch with uTorrent as well, but I can't seem to get this to work.

I did look here on the forums as well - but I didn't find any solutions that helped me out. u nu;;

It would be great if I could get some help? Thank you very much~

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Download Links / uTorrent
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 04:00:31 am »
(<--probably no help due to late-night dead brain)
If I am any help, when you re-downloaded it did you uninstall Feral Heart first? When you repeatedly download the game it can screw things up further. I would recommend wiping your computer of any Feral Heart Game files, then trying again with the Torrent. If the download continues to be an issue, it is most likely your computer. Double check to make sure everything in your computer is up to date and without viruses, since this can cause unwanted crashes, lag, etc. Also, be sure to check that your computer has enough space for the Feral Heart Game. It is a moderate sized download, and the files might be missing due to the space not being big enough. If it is a new computer, be sure to check if Feral Heart can be installed on your computer at all. Unfortunately, I'm not great with computer types, and I didn't memorize what Feral Heart works on and what it doesn't.
I hope this helped a little. Sorry, my brain is sleepy. Good Luck! Don't give up, though. The game will be worth it in the end.  :)
~Vask
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 04:04:53 am by Vask »

Offline Solstella

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Self-Proclaimed Shingeki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 06:45:29 pm »
First of all - thank you for the reply u wu!

I did forget to mention that I did uninstall and wipe off any FH files before reinstalling, yes. I just recently downloaded Windows updates and I have a security program, so I think that should be working fine ... and I will double check the space on my computer just in case!

I'll definitely check if my laptop is one of the ones that works with FH as well - I didn't think of that. Thank you again~

edit;
I managed to get the regular download link to work! I have no idea if it will download correctly, but I did notice a few others seemed to be having some problems with it - [sorry for the long explanation but I find it kind of interesting that the download links are working this way for whatever reason]

Basically I clicked on "Download" on the downloads page, and it took me to the main page. I went to the top left and logged in since it gave me the option [it said I had to log in even though I already was online but apparently I didnt notice this before], then clicked on "Downloads" on the main page [not the one on the main bar, but the actual page]

After that I tried clicking the "Download" on the downloads page again, it took me back to the main page but after I tried the cycle again [going back to the downloads page from the main page and clicking download again] it showed it was downloading the setup.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:57:11 pm by AssassinNoir »

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 02:54:11 am »
I'm glad I could help :)