Author Topic: Large Elemental Map. [Experiance Preferred]  (Read 737 times)

Offline Schriftsteller

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Large Elemental Map. [Experiance Preferred]
« on: October 09, 2013, 07:55:58 pm »
Heya! If you could make this map, I'd be really grateful; I'll give you credit too.  
Note: This map NEEDS to be ZIP. RAR. files will not work for me.
There are to be four territories, four temples, a outermost and one area in the middle to meet in for gatherings. In the upper right is the Nature area, this place is to be full of well nature(Plant's n stuff), pretty, untouched by decay. The camp will be a island-ish type thing with a river running around it, the Dens are: A high-rock above the Alphas den, Beta's den, Deltas den, A elites den (Lead Guard, Hunter, Scout, Shaman and Den-carer), A senior-rank den (One for higher up mid-ranks of Hunter, Guard, Scout, Healer and Den-carer), A Mid-rank den(Healer, Scout ect), And a lower-rank den. (Not truly a den, more a area of rocks that provide little shelter. Following on the river into the upper left is the Magic area, this area is suppose to look mystical and light, most of it is covered by a light forest, with a few animals in it, the camp is in the middle, the same as I said before, expect now inside a huge cavern, covered in lights. Then following the river down to the bottom left, the Light Area is here, this mixes with air, it will be a rather mountainous area, with light mountains and little areas with life here and there, the camp is nestled in the middle of a small group of mountains, same as before with dens, now with some atop rocks and some bridges to cross to get between dens. The river then flows into the Shadow area, this area is dark, almost dead, skulls and dead plants, a few live things, mostly shrouded in a deep dark forest, within the forest is the camp, inside a tunnel with a clearing (For the camp) at the end. That's all for the packs, now for the meeting area there is a large rock, with a way to get up the back, leading off are four high rocks, also on the large rock (If you can, this ISN'T needed) there will be a statue of a wolf. Now for the temples, on the edge of every territory there is to be a temple like area, for the seers to go. As for the outermost, it is a deserted area that runs round the territories, forest cutting them off, out there is dusty, a few dens here and there, some life, maybe some plants. Feel free to add anything else that you think would fit well. Sorry it's a bit much, but I'm aiming for this to be a big RP.. Thanks for taking the time to see this. :D <3

Offline Schriftsteller

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Large Elemental Map. [Experiance Preferred]
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 05:35:52 pm »
Forgot a bit to add to the dens: a small den for Trainees and a area for prisoners. :P