Author Topic: |:~This Our Domain~:|Stray Dog Rp|Open and Accepting|  (Read 11230 times)

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
Re: |:~This Our Domain~:|Stray Dog Rp|Open and Accepting|
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 03:00:46 pm »
Woop! You accepted! :D

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2013, 05:03:11 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 05:40:36 pm »

Mantis
Mantis let out a huff as he remained on the roof of the car for a moment, with a shrug he lifted to his paws and let out a yawn. Shaking his pelt the spotted brute leapt from the roof of the car and onto the bonnet and instantly pushing off landing swiftly on the ground. A smile on hos face as a shiver ran down his spine "Mmph" he muttered as Mantis ran his tongue across his lips. Peering around the street he sat back on his haunches and once again lifted his hind paw to scratch an itch, barking once done he lifted back to his paws and trotted down an empty street; his tail curled up swaying to and fro.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 05:59:46 pm »
     Sei sighed as he jumped down off of his chair. He looked around, and began walking away. It wasn't anywhere special, just under an auning of an old Italian restraunt. He sighed as he passed a few pups playing tag, and went on to the park to get a drink from the pond. He nodded a hello to the spotted Dalmation as he passed.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2013, 01:26:03 am »
Shay shifted her weight to another side. She looked around, feeling awkward. "You too," she told the collie. She licked her nose and started to pant. Her ears perked when she saw a light husky trotting into the town. The icelandic sheepdog barked. "It's a newcomer! We have a newcomer!" She barked, her tail beggining to wag. A few dogs perked their heads, and started barking to welcome the new dog to their domain.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 01:47:32 am »
    Jin flenched a little to the sound of a voice revealing her position. It wasn't a human, from the looks of her. She looked around, seeing some dogs starting to approach.

Sen looked around, watching as many of the other canines began running towards the north entrance. He stopped a small dog. "Hey, hey, where's the fire?" He asked.
     "Not now, Sen!" The small dog yapped. "There's a newbie!" He shuffled away, tripping over his own feet every now and then as he lopped away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2013, 11:03:25 am »

Mantis
Mantis trotted down the street his tail continuing to wag as he held his head down with a slight shiver, not having the best winter coat the cold weather seemed to get to him. Lifting his head he peered at a light husky who passed and dipped his head, smiling he dipped his head as a 'Hello' and continued on. His small claws tapping against the concrete ground that had a few patches of ice covering it, a sight flaring past his lips as he turned to see many canines barking and muttering on about a newcomer; raising a brow he just shrugged it off and turned back around. Man trotted down the street with his nose down, sniffing up as he began his search for food.

Miah
Miah looked at thr smaller canine and nodded, then snarling a little as they began to shout, bark and run around. Following the view of many canines she noticed it seemed to be a husky that had jusr arrived. Raising a brown she backed up slightly as a dog shot past her "Watch it!" She barked and rolled her eyes. Turning around the merle collie trotted towards a car and leapt up onto the slippery bonnet; her eyes widening as she slipped. Scattering her paws she managed to get onto the roof, laying on her stomach she watched the canines curiously.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2013, 02:01:28 pm »
Could I change my character to my fursona? She's a greyhound mix, but I don't have a real-life picture of her.

Name: Vice

Breed: Greyhoung

Sub-breed: Coydog

Appearance: An isabella 'n white Greyhound mutt with a feathered coating.

History: Basically born on the streets before leaving her home after her mother passed away due to sickness.

Personality: A peacekeeper, curiosity always leads her to trouble. But, she's still a rebel and rather quiet.

Extra: Wears a checkered bandana.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2013, 04:28:07 pm »
That's perfectly fine, have at it :)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2013, 04:55:40 pm »
Yay, thanks a lot!

Vice trotted down the street, tongue limply hanging from her mouth as she constantly licked her muzzle due to thirst. She has just arrived to this little nifty town. It looked promising enough. Scampering down the road, she quietly retracted behind a building to lick up what few drops of water there were before snow crept in. She was thirsty as hell. Managing to quench her thirst, she padded behind the large group of dogs that welcomed a newcomer. She could easily slip past these hounds. Tail gently flicking back and forth, the flop-eared mutt trotted to a large, tire-less car and neatly jumped up, putting her feathered paws below her chest and angling her head down. She could rest here for a bit.