Author Topic: |:~This Our Domain~:|Stray Dog Rp|Open and Accepting|  (Read 11507 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |:~This Our Domain~:|Stray Dog Rp|Open and Accepting|
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2013, 07:21:43 pm »

Name: Sobek

Breed: Pharaoh Hound

Sub-breed: None

Appearance: Extremely slim body structure, built for speed. Huge triangular ears, tannish brown pelt, long, slim muzzle, greyhound-like tail and body. Long legs, barrel-chest, very tall build.

History: Sobek was born into the home of a Pharaoh Hound breeder. His human owner, after selling all of Sobek's litter except for him, went into debt and realized the breeding business wasn't working. The human sold Sobek's mother to a shelter, and with no one willing to buy the energetic little pup, the human dropped him off here in the town.

Personality: Sobek, dispite his situation, is very happy-go-lucky. He loves getting into things and especially enjoys water and swimming, along with chasing objects and smaller animals. His bouncy, energetic personality results in him spending most of his days exploring, hunting, and making messes, and he gets joy out of anything.

Extra: As a unique characteristic of his breed, Sobek "blushes" when excited- meaning his nose and inner ears turn to a rosey pink.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2013, 09:38:46 pm »
D'aww, he's so cute! I've heard of these dogs from a tv show. He's accepted! :D Anyway, I decided to add a new charrie too. :P

Name: Aya
                                      Breed: Welsh Springer Spaniel
                                      Sub-breed: N/A
                                      Appearance: Above ^^
                                      History: Aya was living with a dog trainer with her sister. The trainer planned to make the two pups into professional show dogs when they reached a certain age. When the reached ten months, they began their training. Aya never was interested in learning tricks and such, and got very distracted easily. Her sister, on the other hand, got a bit ticked at Aya not paying attention, and began to hate her. When the trainer deemed her untrainable, she dropped her off at the town and she's been here since then. She still often wonders where her sister is in the world now.
                                       Personality: Aya is very kind and sweet. She can make most anyone smile, and loves to spread happiness. She likes to talk to others, though she gets sidetracked very easily. She can be a bit sensitive at times.
                                       Extra: N/A

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2013, 09:39:21 pm »

Name: "umm.....rocky"
Breed: "one guess, I'm a breed that is very misunderstood" American pitbull terrier
Sub-breed: "I'm a purebred" none
Age: "I don't know my age but I'm still young" 2 years old
Appearance: "umm...I'm gray and white....I have scars and my so-called owner did something to my ears" his fur is a normal shade of gray with a white chest, white paws, a white belly and a white line going from his forehead all the way to his muzzle. He is known to have cropped ears, scars all around his face and body and brown eyes.
History: "I don't want to talk about it" as a pup, he and two of his littermates were stolen from a very nice breeder when the house was broken into. The dognapper didn't have time to get all of the pups so he grabbed the unlucky three and drove off. Rocky and the other two littermates were trained to fight other dogs for sport, gaining scars from both his owner and the dogs he was forced to fight. One day, he lost a fight and his "owner" drove him to dogview and dumped him off there, never coming back.
Personality: "umm....." rocky is a gentle dog who is willing to care for any pup that is either lost, left behind or got dumped off as he fears that they will either be killed or dognapped by humans. He is protective to the dogs he cares about and is friendly towards newcomers. Due to his history, he is scared of humans as he would hide somewhere upon seeing a human in sight. Unless he or someone he cares is in real danger, he won't fight due to his gentle nature.
Extra: none
Signature by Green

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2013, 09:41:28 pm »
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:46:20 pm by Dusky-Dusk »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2013, 10:04:56 pm »

Sobek

The young Pharaoh Hound poked his head out of the dumpster where he had spent his last few hours rummaging, shaking an old banana peel off of his muzzle. Tongue hanging from his grinning jaws, Sobek scrambled out of the garbage and leaped onto the concrete ground of the alley way, tumbling over himself once landing. Springing energetically to his paws, the pup gave his short fur a quick violent shake to free it of the filth that had clung to it from being in the dumpster. His huge ears craned forward on his head as he examined the groups of canines that bustled up and down the abandoned street. Panting, he hopped into a lope, thin long tail curled loosely upright as he happily loped into the street.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2013, 10:15:58 pm »
    Jin's tail tucked between her legs and her ears pinned a little as a Great Dane approached and sniffed her. She turned a little, trying to avoid contact.

Sei sighed faintly as he trotted to the pond and dipped all fours into it. It was refreshing, just as much as it was cooling.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2013, 10:52:13 pm »
((Thanks, but only the first image came up; and welcome all newcomers!))

Miah tilted her head as she examined each and every canine, her tail thumping against the metal roof of the car. Her eyes locked onto a rat then ran along past the curb and squeezing through the narrow gaps, snarling a little she drew her head back up. The merle collies mixed color eyes continued looking at each canine, curiosity running through her mind as Miahs tongue lolled out the side of her maw.

Mantis continued down the street, his thin, spotted tail wagging as he turned down an alley. His optics locked onto a small pup not to far away, shrugging the trotted down the alley way and stopped once coming to a trash can. Standing on his hind legs Mantis placed his front paws on the side of the bin and pushed it over, a large sound echoinh down the alley. Smiling he trotted towards the front and pushed the lid aside with his snout. The male Dalmatian crouched slightly pushing his head into the silver can and began to rummage around.
[/size]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2013, 10:55:39 pm »
Hmm, let me see what's wrong and ill fix it.

Shay joined the large group welcoming the husky. She observed her. She noticed how she shied away from
The dog sniffing her. She must be shy. Shay thought.  Well, she had lost interest anyway. The icelandic sheepdog trotted away from the crowd, towards an old grocery bag laying next to a dumpster. She stuck her gray muzzle into the paper bag, smelling for any food inside. She managed to find an old canister of potato salad. It smelled a little funky, but it was still food. Shay pried the lid open and began eating the chunky food.

Aya's claws clicked on the concrete of the old parking lot. Her tongue lolled oout of her muzzle as she trotted, the sun's rays beating down on her. The springer spaniel noticed a large crowd of dogs nearby, but ignored it and kept going. Aya needed to get out of the sun. She spotted an old red Corvair sitting in front of a building and ran over to it. She squeezed underneath the car and sighed at the cool relief.  

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2013, 11:04:23 pm »
    Jin sighed once the other dogs began to dispurse. She cleared her throat and began walking into the street. An all dog society? It was strange.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2013, 11:20:01 pm »
((thank you))

the gray and white dog sat on the concrete ground, his eyes blinking as he watched some of the strays walk all around the street. The young pitbull stood up, eyes fixed on the buildings ahead as he walked onto the road, his tail raised high as the stray kept on walking until his white paws touched the sidewalk, turning his head left and right to see if any dog was around before taking off, running towards a building. He caught a different scent....hopefully it's the scent of food coming from somewhere. The scarred dog slowed down, attempting to track the scent as rocky kept on walking. where is it, where is that scent coming from? he thought, not knowing that a tiny dog was following him. Even if he did know that a small stray was following, he wouldn't snap at it to go away or try to pick a fight with it. To him, it felt like forever when he discovered where that scent is coming from. The door was missing so rocky and the tiny stray slowly walked in, his brown eyes widen as he serached for the scent. I hope it's food he thought, his tail wagging at the mention of food. He turned his head over to see that a chihuahua was standing there, her eyes blinking as she stared at the pitbull. "don't worry, I don't bite....you can get a piece on whatever food we can find" rocky said, his voice having a hint of friendliness as the strays walked deeper into the store. The gray and white pitbull remembered when he was back at his "owner's" home, wearing a collar with a heavy chain attached to a dog house, listening to a tan pitbull talking. "it's everydog to himself pup" to rocky, it may be true but the gentle dog disagrees.
"hey, pitbull....hello? Are you there?"
rocky blinked his eyes, forgot that the chihuahua was here with him and that the two were searching for food. "sorry"
Signature by Green