Author Topic: |:~This Our Domain~:|Stray Dog Rp|Open and Accepting|  (Read 11509 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: |:~This Our Domain~:|Stray Dog Rp|Open and Accepting|
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2013, 05:42:55 pm »
after he was done eating, rocky jumped off of the couch, his tongue lolling as the pitbull walked towards the door. that was a good snack but I'm still hungry he thought, using his nose to gently push the door until it opened, allowing the gray and white dog to get out. He exited the house, tail wagging as the pitbull sniffed the air. dogs....weeds..... the scarred dog quickly ran, following the scent of something. Rocky ignored the other dogs as he ran, his eyes widen as he tracked down the scent with his nose I hope it's food. Turning around, rocky ran into a ally, the scent getting stronger as the dog entered the ally. Slowing down, rocky could see a few trash bins, his tail wagging as he used his paws to knock one of the trash bins over. Walking over to the knocked down trash bin, rocky used his teeth to rip a black trash bin open, ignoring the rotten smell as rocky used his paws to dig through the trash. A white bag caught his attention, the scent of food coming from the white bag. Quickly, the pitbull grabbed onto the bag with his teeth and removed it from the black trash bags, placing the bag onto the ground before knocking the white bag over, food rolling out of it. French fries and a box....bingo! rocky thought, laying down before biting into the French fries, eating it quickly before looking at the sweet-smelling box. I wonder what it is... the gray and white dog grabbed onto the box, using his paws to rip the box before seeing what's inside. A chicken finger was there. biting into the chicken finger, rocky looked at it for a second before eating it.
Signature by Green

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2013, 08:09:52 pm »
With a yawn, Shay looked around for a comfortable place to sleep. Suddenly she spotted a nearby fae, talking to a young pup. She's asking a puppy about this place? Shay thought. She shook her head and began to stride towards them. "Woah woah woah. You asking a pup about this place? Like they'll know. Listen, you want to know what really happened?" She said, sitting down a few paces away from the grey and white mutt.  

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2013, 11:29:26 pm »
((I've decided to add two new charries (mutts) as I've seemed to have fallen in love with mixed breed/mongrel dogs! :D ))

Name: Bandit
Breed: German Shepherd
Sub-breed: Australian Shepherd
Appearance: Look at his picture and you'll see.
History: Well Bandits always been a stray. Although he is a beautiful dog many knocked him back as he seemed to come across 'Wild' or 'Aggressive'. Also being quite the large dog, but the humans were good to him as he wondered the streets; well some. He spent three years on the streets as he was thrown out after reaching the age of one; but he doesn't talk about his old family much.
Personality: Many will find Bandit as a little wild and aggressive he loves being on the move because of the breeds he Is mixed with. He does have a soft spot for pups but trys not to show it and will often push them away, only few pups try with him and those who do manage to see his soft side. This mix breed dog will help those in need and gives out good advice, even if he's just passed you in the street. Once you get to know Bandit you'll see he's quite the playful dog and will warm up to you in time.
Extra: Nothing extra.

Name: Jess
Breed: Border Collie
Sub-breed: Spaniel
Appearance: Look at her photo.
History: Jess lived with a loving family for the first 11 months of her life, a loving family who treated her great and spoilt her. Many months passed and a sudden change happened in the world all the humans vanished, stressed and sad wondering where her family had gotten to a huge change went through the canine and her personality changed dramarically.
Personality: Jess used to be a fun, loving, energetic, talkative dog; most loving her company but then they vanished. The change was in her personality, going from a fun loving canine she's turned into a shy dog who keeps to herself often avoiding contact/interaction with other canines. It may take some time and patience but she will one day return to her old self.
Extra: Nothing extra.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 11:32:27 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 12:20:31 am »

Name: Dagger
Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Sub-breed: Purebred
Appearance: Picture.
History: Dagger was bred from Top German Lines. He has champion sired bloodlines and is high show quality. His owners loved him. So much that they spent thousands of dollars and got him Protection/Attack Trained, Tracking trained, and obedience trained. For all of those, he holds level 3 Elite, the highest level possible. One day, his humans suffered financial issues and dumped him on a side street.
Personality: Obedient, Wise, Stern, Brazen, Charming overall.
Extra: Bite force- 805lbs Weight- 100lbs Height-27in at shoulder
I love you

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2013, 12:21:59 am »
Looks like the picture didn't work :I
Appearance- Solid black with brown on his lower appendages.
I love you

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2013, 12:25:07 am »
How do you post a picture anyways?
I love you

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 01:01:40 am »
How do you post a picture anyways?
   ((Well, right click on the photo you want to post, click "copy image location" or "copy image URL" (Depending on what internet browser you're using), then use this code:  (img] pastePictureURLhere [/img)  *Be sure to replace where I put "(" with "[" 

Sobek

The Pharaoh Hound pup clambered to a clumsy halt as an older female suddenly stepped out into his path. Colliding with the fae's slim foreleg, Sobek flopped onto the ground, but wasted no time before hopping up and shaking his short fur. Backing up, he stared up at the slim canine, head tipped absently to the side. "Uhhh-" He stammered, rather taken back by her rapid fire questions. Suddenly, another dog came trotting over. Wrinkling his muzzle, Sobek lowered an eyebrow at the other canine. "Well then, smarty, what did happen?" He yipped in a sassy, yet humble tone as he casually plopped down to his haunches, tongue lolling as he stared at the two.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:03:46 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2013, 08:08:09 pm »

Name: Viva
Breed: Australian Shepherd/German Shepherd
Sub-breed: ^
Appearance:
History: Never says
Personality: Meet her.
Extra: She has a bandana written in sky blue on it is "Elsa"

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2013, 12:22:41 am »
[img)https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=German+shepherd+stance&source=images&cd=&docid=YXuoJZEbuPPhtM&tbnid=q0-0FIQCTvnUoM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.allaboutgermanshepherddogs.com%2Fconflict.htm&ei=f7vAUoC1EsLr2QWMuIBg&psig=AFQjCNGVsq2zYUdU-ckITt8dA4iUDLkeaA&ust=1388449002708060[/img]
I love you

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2013, 12:23:45 am »
Looks like that didn't work either. I think I forgot spaces... -le tries again- Sorry >:U
I love you