Author Topic: Derpy is taking FREE map requests! + Height Map Requests! :D ~Open~  (Read 4818 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Derpy is taking FREE map requests! + Height Map Requests! :D ~Open~
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 06:47:46 pm »
Still working on it! I also have a question(s) for you. xD~

1. Would you like the camps to be all rock dens? Or bush-formation-like? (Keep in mind that bush formation dens make the map longer to finish.!
2. Would you like a training hollow for each clan?

~~~~~
That's all. x3
1. With the dens I was hoping you could make them with bushes and as a sort of rook make that wood.
2. Sure, why not. ;)

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Derpy101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 02:19:58 pm »
I'll get straight to work! Although, it might take more time because I am sick with the flu. I have been sick for 6 days now. x.x Also, my body is aching a lot. I will try to get to work on it, though! ^-^
In-game user~ Derpy101
Need help? PM me!

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2013, 11:22:34 pm »
Height Map Request Application
Type of terrain: Forest/Mountain||
Certain water bodies:A small creek somewhere in the middle
Extra Details:Id like the mountain to have many nooks and cranny's in it but not too sharp edged this mountain must make up a huge part of the height map like a little less than half starting from a corner.The rest must be forest like and where the creek runs it must have a a small hill to connect a waterfall to it so it falls into the creek....I hope this is enough info....If you can do this please pm me...Thank you :)

Offline Skylandy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2013, 01:56:14 pm »
Sorry it took a while to reply. In answer to your questions:
1) Have a small/medium map each for the clan camps. (Along with one for the moonpool/mothermouth area).
2) It seems the link has been taken down since I last downloaded it, so pretty much any den meshes (though preferably not the games original ones) will be fine.
3) Any of the wombat packs, for animals, and there is one for plants and rocks too. You can find them here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11142.0
4) As long as there is a variety of trees, I don't mind too much and WoW meshes are great.
5) Try and have it so that a lot of the area is forest (preferably oak one side, pine the other) but with quick changes to swampy areas (e.g. around the river) and mountains found in certain regions of the map with more rocky areas and so on (as much of a variety of different locations and scenery as possible). Loner dens spotted around sound great, possible the odd larger den for rogue groups or a house or two for kittypets. Training hollow would be best in the separate camp maps.
6) Either, however I don't use the forum a lot, so it might be better on dA (I'm also known as Skylandy on there).

As for the 'quick changes' to the surroundings: Try to have lots of different areas to the map, shown through terrain, vegetation and mesh changes along with maybe changes to the height. For example, the mountain areas would be higher than the forest areas and will have different meshes and terrains to make it more rocky/cliff-like in appearance. Clearings would be more open than the forests, surrounded by trees and bushes and with a lighter grass terrain texture and more flowers than usual and slightly less larger bushes. However, so as to fit it all in, try to make these particular areas very small and change from clearing to forest area quickly. Forest however would make up the most of the map.

Offline Derpy101

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 03:20:27 pm »
Bump. c:
In-game user~ Derpy101
Need help? PM me!

Offline Lunatia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 05:21:20 pm »
Map Name: What name do you want the map to be called?
Map Size: Sizes- Large
Public or Private?: Private
Special Meshes:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7990.0
The nature-y stuff from there
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8174.msg196067#msg196067
Nature-y stuff from there too
Map Use: For a wolf pack c:
Extra Details: I'd like a camp that is a little dip in the ground (If you've ever read Warriors, think of ShadowClan at the lake area) with 9 dens. Can the alpha den also have something like a rock outcropping to make announcements? c:

Type of terrain: Forest
Certain water bodies: Could you put a lake in please? It doesn't matter where, preferably a little ways away from the camp.
Extra Details: I'd like the forest to be full of as many trees as you can without it being super laggy or anything

Thank you so much! :D

Offline Lunatia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 05:22:52 pm »
Forgot the name, can it be called Emerald Forest?

Offline Derpy101

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2013, 06:08:41 pm »
Guys, I am EXTREMELY sorry for the inconvenience, but I cannot make your maps. I have tried, but I can't. My map maker is sorta messed up, and I don't have the time anymore. I am extremely sorry, but I can't. I really am sorry. You guys will have to find another map maker for now. I hope you understand and accept my apology...
~HerpDerp <3
In-game user~ Derpy101
Need help? PM me!

Offline emmy21

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 09:51:24 pm »
Can anyone make the origenal warriors map?, like the 1 before they had to go to the lake. {All I need is the height - Terrian thingy  
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 09:58:49 pm by Emilyforever11 »

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2013, 11:56:14 pm »
Map Request Application
Map Name: Rainforest of Nyrio
Map Size: Large will do
Map Use: For lots of my groups. And also for other people who want to use it.
Public or Private?: Public!
Special Meshes: Jungle meshes. Plants. Jaguars. Hummingbirds. Etc
Extra Details: Can you make it look like a real rainforest? Like related to one if you can.

vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae